There are countries right now where people think it's a good idea that take away a citizen's right to defend himself...

There are countries right now where people think it's a good idea that take away a citizen's right to defend himself against tyranny. lmao

Attached: 1563845290128.webm (640x640, 1.78M)

bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp

Attached: sniff.jpg (645x773, 57K)

This is the only good thing about the US. Every person can get a firearm

Seethe

Attached: rpy5d7m2z7z01.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

You tried doing that once and it failed so you just called it a civil war to cope

YEEEAHAHHHHH GIRLLSS SHOOTING CARTRIDGE MAKES ME SHOOT MINE IMMMM COOOOOOOOMMMMMING

I want to bury my face in her butt while she shoots.

do?

Attached: RTS1S308-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

Even if guns were available like the US here we wouldn't have school shootings
americans are sick in the head

>American police are geared up as if they're in Iraq

Nah it's just full of shitskins

Its NOT a gun problem but a mental health and american culture problem. Every citizen should have the right to be armed to defend himself against both criminals and his own government,

There are americans on Jow Forums right now who think they have more freedom than me

Attached: boston_martial-law_1.jpg (600x433, 130K)

But they have you live in pakistan

my dad owns a handgun and a rifle legally idk what you're talking about

Do they?

Attached: America more guns.png (500x661, 161K)

>Corporations might fuck me in the ass on a daily basis, but at least it's not the government so it's freedom.

Attached: 1555764446710.jpg (352x253, 22K)

But you're living in a tyranny right now.
Why is no one rising up?

Attached: 4371ß80741089743u.png (522x512, 31K)

I would shot up my school too if it was full of shitskins

>it's not the government
hahaha lol nice try CIA/NSA/Mossad

Attached: Americans are slaves to Israel.png (900x1200, 1.41M)

the jews are faking these mass shootings so sojboys will standing behind the gun grabbers and give them their support.

Le free market fixes everything :^)

Attached: 57da97c6077dccf2018b5fce-750-563.png (750x563, 61K)

le jewish ownership of patents and medical industry?

collusion between big corporations to fuck the consumer is a feature of free market capitalism, not a bug

But you’re unable to “defend” yourself from your government. If the cop decides to randomly shoot you (as it often happens in America) you just can’t fight back. If you do, and injure/kill the cop you’ll be executed

>Patent laws and government intervention in healthcare = free market

looks like tyranny worth resisting to me tbqh

>he thinks anyone will develop drugs if there was no IP protection to protect the investment
kek, how stupid are you

>government intervention
Lack of it you mean. Your government isn't allowed to negotiate drug prices, all of ours in the rest of the world are, which is one of the reasons why we pay way less than yours per capita.

Che cretinata

Pizzeria

kek

Why do Americans think having a gun will stop their own government mowing them down with tanks and god knows what other kind of superior firepower?

its the principle of the whole thing you cuck

There was one here a few years ago in Scatalonia but it was a homemade crossbrow tho.

>they have tanks, helicopters, air strikes, artillery and superior training and equipment? no problem bro I got my trusty rifle I can handle it...

Attached: viet giga chad.jpg (640x513, 145K)

It certainly helps, or do you think the US will just bomb their entire cities to the ground at the first sign of resistance?

>the government will totally carpet bomb their own cities

i can't quite see the average morbidly obese cletus blending into the trees and digging/living in complex tunnel systems

Both ideas are ridiculous fantasies. The government will never turn tanks against their citizens, because the citizens will never use the guns to protect themselves from the government. The boot of the government is already on the necks of the people and they take it willingly. Every "freedom" they aspired to have, they've given up in the name of security, especially after 9/11. They have no privacy, no social mobility, no free market that supports individual and small businesses, no communal or statewide solidarity. The war for the American dream is already over, guns are just a sideshow.

Attached: 1555806542605.jpg (1080x814, 316K)

America is the proof that having guns doesn't automatically stop you from being cattle

Those numbers include all things like gunfights or accidents happening on school grounds even if it’s nit happening during school. If some gang member shoots a rival gang member in summer, but just so happened to be on school ground it’s a school shooting. Other nations don’t measure the number like that.

It was never implied at first place.

A hundred years ago americans would use their guns to protect the rights of workers
Nowadays they're good corporate wagies and the guns are used by incels to shoot schoolchildren

Attached: West_Virginia_the_same_old_line-up_blair_mountain_1921.png (1650x1030, 792K)

The American "heavily regulated militia" sure does love shooting in schools for some reason