Do bongs really?

Do bongs really?

Attached: 1567261856313.jpg (750x953, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

childrenssociety.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ptA84rqwgw
youtube.com/watch?v=W_I88VFPElA
youtube.com/watch?v=WebSACzYBLA
youtube.com/watch?v=b-xBdxAsAgI
youtu.be/aFA_9XOKcQ4
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=File:Intentional_homicides,_2016_(police-recorded_offences_per_100_000_inhabitants).png
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7407605/Adverts-fake-online-shop-circulate-social-media-campaign-protect-vulnerable-kids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus

Attached: 1549823743724.jpg (300x300, 29K)

fucking LMAO

Some kids worked on factories and farms to make life better for them and their country. ```Modern''' kids only consuming and spread degeneracy.

Source? Find it hard to believe this is real

it's real
childrenssociety.org.uk/

I remember in 2017 or so every British christmas commercial was BMWF

>The store of modern childhood
The modern world really is great

No white males in advertisement !
Girls paired with Neggroids
Bonged!

So that is the power of multiculturalism... Amazing

of course, the white male is the one stabbing everyone

The white male is probably just playing videogames. They don't really participate in modern youth life. They don't go out, they don't hang around on the streets, don't go to house parties. It's mainly immigrant boys and girls that do so.

£20 is a steal tbf

t. nig or roastie scared of getting shanked by the CHAV bull

oh no no no no...

Attached: 1568048733791.gif (500x281, 452K)

White male uses the best tool for the job - a gun.
Knives are a Bronze age tool.
In Western Europe - probably. I hope they deport you, Moroccan!
I happily live in one of the most racist societies.
No Swedes here!

Not really, stab vest are just a sheet of metal sewed in the fabric. Bulletproof vests are more complex to make and require more material to disperse projectiles energy efficiently.

This is the power of media fearmongering.

Britain deserves all they get for destroying the world by introducing sensationalism to the masses.

Where are the acid proof vests?

please keep coping

stabbing is a serious problem ere and every1 does it not just niggers

>t. grew up in the hood

and also it's all kids from 14-20 who stab and acid etc, when you get older if you're still on crime you get a gun but they are only used within serious organized crime

>stabbing is a serious problem ere
I wonder why

cringed at this post

because british kids are violent

in highschool, a white kid went up to a polish kid and punched him in the face with knuckledusters, so the polskis came with a machete n stabbed him up

the white brits then continued to do the same the next day and the whole school was racially segregated for the rest of the year

so keep wondering y and u can say its immigrants but white kids are doing the same as every1 else

why are kids walking around with brass knuckles and knives though. I never mentioned race

Britain is such a shithole.

>not just niggers
Also Shitskins,
1 in 34 would be a white Pole, Lithuanian or Latvian that stabs a Bong.
Enjoy

Why do you type like a pajeet

ppl are always saying oh its the niggers and whatever it may be for their country but not here

if anything ethnics tend to have better parenting and keep kids off the street, but u go to any somewhat poor area in england and the streets are full of young young kids who do crime all day regardless of race, england has a huge class gap and us poor people are very poor and most poor people especially british white parents dont supervise or pay attention to their children

for protection because britain is violent simple as
when i was a younger that was 1 of my main reasons but when you're in the streets and you have a knife, you can make money for yourself by robbing dealers etc and thats how most of this shit gets started

im a Turk

violent music is the most popular type of music in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=_ptA84rqwgw

the whole country was waiting for these man to get out of prison

Where is ''Thank you!''
We protect your land from being overrun!

Pardeep Kaur's husband in agony as they were planning more kids before she was murdered under bridge by Latvian drifter allowed in UK despite convictions in homeland

Attached: ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg (750x500, 50K)

stop killing de mandem

Bruv, they iz profailin me!
Police iz targeting me!
Racisss

Based latvian rapist murderer drifter

>violent music
Is this what you guys call black music?
That's pretty based

what about the CCTV cameras every 5 meters

they are racists
you have no idea how it is being an ethnic minority in this country

that goes for eastern euros as well, ive been profiled with polskis n lithuanians

youtube.com/watch?v=W_I88VFPElA
british police are stepping time trying to ban this music and take it down but the government aint focused on helping us have a better life nah?

my sisters boyfriend works at a recruitment office and employers tell him to put foreign named resumes in the bin

nah not even just black, Turks make this music as well but we do half english half Turkish, and there are some white brehs on it but nobody takes them seriously

we wear balaclavas, u can see groups of kids with masks or hidden faces at any time after 6pm

youtube.com/watch?v=WebSACzYBLA

the music bangs but this is pretty much how every ute in high school (11-16) or college (not university, 16-18) acts nowadays if they ain't a A* student

Because our country is pretty much falling apart at the seams. We never really recovered fron the 2008 financial crash and the government 's policies over the past 9 years have done basically nothing to help.

>ive been profiled with polskis n lithuanians
Good. That just means they are doing their job.
WE DO NOT SEND OUR BEST.
Every foreigner and Black deserves to be profiled in UK. I include Latvians.
Only Neggrs ans Shitskins cry and protect their criminals.
And they wounder why crime is so high!

word

my entire family is pulling in £600 a month
how we supposed to live off that?

youtube.com/watch?v=b-xBdxAsAgI
this guy is white n people will still try and say its a race ting

Somaland.

Attached: 1567863521360.jpg (447x371, 72K)

You are not cute

You are not white

I thought the purpose of this thread was to showcase the stab proof vests but instead they made it about interacial paring in the ad

Are you guys really this stupid ?
The amount of ads I’ve seen with diffrent combos some with white men and non white Women others with white women and non white men it’s probally an even distribution you guys are just focusing on the ones with white girls

I'm keeping a list of all the companies so I can boycott them. It's getting hard to eat or shop anywhere

Attached: 1560717587895m.jpg (1014x1024, 220K)

bru... easy on the cringe...

Go to buy beer liquor every lcbo has this

>Jow Forums .....

Advertisement with white women and non white man

> Jow Forums : reeeeeeee this is white genocide !!!

Attached: 0B24677B-DED0-49F1-AB7D-07964AF0F829.jpg (390x1202, 115K)

>lcbo

Attached: 1537192411402.png (211x239, 9K)

Isn't Latvia's murder rates way higher than the UK?

Attached: murder rate.png (4592x3196, 937K)

it seems like there's an agenda behind this advertisement campaign

it's just a coincidence bro

>Love It #BWC
that had to be the first thing i see

Attached: 1444316100053.jpg (250x247, 12K)

if you are an anti-semite just admit it

Joke for you Swede -
''We just define ''murder'' differently''

But seriously - yes. Per capita.
Walk trough Riga and then walk trough London
and see where is safer to live

I mean, they're trying to cash in on the whole progressiveness thing, and they won't put black or whatever women with white men because some retards on the side they're appealing to would screech about colonization and whatnot.
That being said, I never get why they don't show like indians with chinese or moroccans with pakistanis or whatnot. it's always a white woman.

Attached: 1564935356650.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

Of course Riga is safer than London in terms of murder. But the UK as a country is safer than Latvia as a whole in terms of murder. Did not mean anything bad by the way I love Latvia.

>be bri'ish
>get sliced

Attached: 1554244451586-int.png (669x651, 26K)

I like that the only time they use a normal white family is just for left wing parties campaign, for better self inserting
youtu.be/aFA_9XOKcQ4

>UK as a country is safer than Latvia as a whole
Don't think so.
In Latvia we have robberies and burglaries.
That's it. Uk has terrorism, islamism, grooming, gangs, knife crime, ''Norf fc'' idiots , Pikeys, Homo Africanus, rapes.

We drink turkish coffee so i find it really weird to see this sort of pot
but for some reason every cafe makes italian coffee despite everyone drinking turkish coffee at home
it's weird to me

But you still have more murders than them per capita. So when it comes to murder, you are more likely to get murdered in Latvia than in the UK.

They should use cloth like yakuza do so they could prevent their gutts from dropping out the bellies

Attached: images (8).jpg (314x450, 42K)

That is interesting, isn't it!?
UK seems so violent and slowly becoming Like 3rd world...so how bad must it be in Latvia...hmm.
Or maybe even murder statistics could be interpreted. Terror victims would count to ''murders'' or ''terrorism'' , rapes would not count, stabbings count only if victim dies.
So you see how murky even a simple stat gets....!?

UK is like 10% cities full of crime, 90% full of inbred village idiots (potentially pikeys who can kill some1 whos not even registered in the country and it won't show up on statistics)

and the UK is huge so "per capita" can be understood but it is much worse than Latvia I guarantee

>Or maybe even murder statistics could be interpreted. Terror victims would count to ''murders'' or ''terrorism
No user. Terrorism has a separate category but victims who get killed in terror attacks are included in murder statistics. That is why Norway's murder stats went up so much after Utöya despite them having low murder rates.

>no source
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=File:Intentional_homicides,_2016_(police-recorded_offences_per_100_000_inhabitants).png

Damn don't show this to Latvianon.

Latvia,Latvia,Latvia!
Numba 1
Ichiban!
Now we need to do something wit dem murderers in Virgin Islands.
Virgin islands must be filled with dead murdered people.

Per capita means shit!
Vatican could be top if some tourist ''gets stabby '' like a Brit!

Attached: Highest_murder_rates_graph.png (685x505, 17K)

>modern childhood
cant make this shit up

Attached: 1434422766073.gif (716x620, 729K)

or shooting.

lmao

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7407605/Adverts-fake-online-shop-circulate-social-media-campaign-protect-vulnerable-kids.html