Did you know that the finnish casually use the word "neekeri" to refer to people of African descent...

Did you know that the finnish casually use the word "neekeri" to refer to people of African descent? The word comes from the Swedish word "Neger", which translates to Nigger.

Attached: Finland.jpg (2448x2991, 266K)

Yes, Neekerit vittuun maailmasta

Attached: Ll2HI7v.jpg (310x400, 36K)

Latvians say - Nēģeri and it is the same as Finnish version.
Also we have no big need to use that word as there could be ~10 of them in the whole country and they are tourists from...Sweden or France, probably

>neeker neekeri!!

Attached: 1321.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Neger

How retarded do you have to be to not know nigger just means black? where do you think the name nigeria or niger comes from?

There's whole country called Niger, why so many people mad about this word?

neekeri is not quite as harsh of a word as "nigger" though i can totally understand why the word makes people butthurt as it is so similar to the widely discouraged "nigger"

neekeri

We call them нeгpы (negri)

voihan neekeri

:-DD

the one group i hate more than niggers are Canadians. Bunch of scrawny little wh*te incels.

Whats the pc way to say it

its not a big deal here

"african" or something

NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI

Attached: 1538311366235.png (475x596, 202K)

so niggers are neeks loooool

In Russian polite way is Chernokozhie, which means black skinned.

Neger becomes Neekeri
Glögg becomes Glöggi
Läkare becomes lääkari
Slaktare becomes Lahtari or something like that
It's so cute when they steal our words

"nysvensk", it means new swede. It's very """"""""""racist"""""""""" to say that niggers aren't swedish

NEEKERIT VITTUUN SUOMESTA

its glögi, not glöggi

néger

How often is it actually used

musta, as in black

murjaani
nekru
hottentotti
rullahuuli
mutiainen
mutakuono

Only white trash though.

I say neger and so do most people I know but that's just because I never meet any niggers so I know I won't get killed.

Mostly in journalism or by people forced to be polite by their status, such as politicians or teachers.

It's lääkäri, with three "ä".

I say negerbollar about chocolate balls but I wouldn't say neger to a black person that would be rude

neekeri :DD

>pc way to say it
Don't know.
PC is not our style.
The news would call them ''Āfrikāņi'' (Africans) or ''tumšādainie'' (dark skinned).
People would use ''Mellie'' ''Mellnie'' (Blacks) Nēģeri (Negrs) and Zviedri (Swedes) in common speech

>finnish casually use the word "neekeri" to refer to people of African descent

Based and redpilled

En neger är en neger det är inget man ska dölja

If I couldn't live in America I'd want to live in Finland

Also all irl blacks who was called negr or nigger here (at least the ones I saw) took it very lightly and often laught on it, swearing "idi nahui" in answer and also laughing meanwhile.

neeger

Ah, yes. I do say neekeri. How did you know?

Attached: 1568376961387.png (859x960, 229K)

I only avoid calling them neger to their face because they're violent beasts. They don't deserve any courtesy

hot take, everyone in the world besides niggers and brainwashed 1st world faggots hate niggers

Nobody gives a fuck if neekeri is harsh or isn't. Fuck off if you can't handle it with out Disney filter.

It's unaesthetic how 80% or so of the words we loaned from modern Swedish end in -i
it makes Finnish a more monotonic language

I think it's assthetic and cute

Nysvensk? Never used by common people, media and leftist politicians say it sometimes. We just say black to refer to africans, sometimes neger if you are a boomer or an edgy kid.

And the brainwashed 1st world faggots are the first to commit 'white flight' for some reason

Coward cumskin

more like smart cumskin
niggers are lower than dogs

Say that to my face

negro or wak hitam