Trying to lose weight

>Trying to lose weight
>My brain keeps trying to convince me to stop my diet and remain a fatass

How did you convince your brain it was wrong?

Attached: 1472413881635.jpg (308x302, 24K)

height and weight?

by looking in the mirror

180cm just got under 85kg yesterday

your BMI = 26.2
no problem
keep around 85 kg

It doesn't look good though i want to have veins and abs like those chads

By drinking black coffee when you want to snack.
Eat one portion and then wait 5 minutes before the next one. becoming aware that going to bed with a really full stomach is actually kind of a gross feeling.

Attached: cyf.png (1949x1843, 2.63M)

I don't snack at all but my brain lately has been trying to convince me into eating pizza and shit because im feeling tired from my caloric deficit and like my "muscle/brain is atrophying".

Logically i know it's just my brain trying to mentallycuck myself into looking like shit but my willpower is beginning to run out. i need some external help user

All I can say is it's like 90% just your brain fucking with you. I could go from starving to not hungry within like 5 mins when I was cutting calories. Sometimes I felt like I was drained of energy but other times I swear it sharpened my senses. I noticed I could draw better at those times too.
t. down 35 pounds 2 years ago

Any specific advice on how to motivate yourself when running low on willpower? Or is it more down to consciously recognizing your brain trying to cuck you and persisting anyway?

Chew gum
Drink water till your stomach bloated
Convince yourself that you're full
Look in the mirror and feel disgust at fat you as motivation
Create before after weekly progress photo
Work for me

just know that it gets easier pretty quickly. Being moderately hungry isn't really even a particulatly unpleasant sensation after just a little while. Also your stomach shrinks pretty quickly as well. But yes in the beginning you're just gonna have to suck it up. Going from a fat stomach to flat one is pretty great

don't forget to exercise a bit too it actually will curb your desire for junk food

That only makes it worse for me though. I'm lifting but then if my strength has decreased on a lift I immediately start thinking my muscle is atrophying or when i look in mirror and that tempts me into eating more and cheating on my diet.

i just did some cardio and a lot of push ups so i cant really speak to that desu. But as i understand it there's a lean/bulk cycle with lifting

I just made the diet really easy for myself

1. Don't drink anything except water. This is not hard and over the course of a few months you will have consumed thousands fewer calories than you normally would drinking juices, beer, etc. Tea is also fine.

2. Don't eat often, but when you do, eat large meals, and afterwards drink a pint of water so you feel full for hours

3. Preferably avoid carbs and sugar as much as possible. Steak, fish, eggs, vegetables and even dark chocolate taste good and are filling, but are also low in carbs and sugar.

I did this for 5 months and went from being 205lbs to 155lbs. I'm 5'8

>tfw already do these and still not losing weight quick enough

start lifting i guess

already fucking do lmao maybe i just need to give it more time

jesus how are you not losing weight. are you counting your calories? or are you just weighing yourself incorrectly?

I lost 3.5kg in the last 3 weeks but i still look exactly the same. Not sure if scale is broken or it's just waterweight or something.
The problem is i'm not fat enough to fit in with obese people yet not lean enough to fit in with normal people.

+25 is overweight
he should be around 20-22, which would be 70kg

I do have some muscle (intermediate lifts according to symmetric strength website). I think about 77kg or so should be good but im not sure.

Just meals dude br*akfast is overrated anyway, there's a small chance that you'll develop anorexia tho so watch out for that

Sorry what do you mean by this?

>still look exactly the same
you're not going to see a difference in your appearance unless you take a picture of yourself now and then again in like 3 months. Ignore your mirror and focus on the number. You lost 3.5kg so just keep at it

Skip meals, dont eat breakfast, dont do tea time or however its called in english. It dosnt have to be dinner, just by skipping the small meals you'll loose wheight fast.
t. knows

It just sucks because i think i have really bad fat stores, my lovehandles are wide as fuck but other parts of body getting noticeably leaner

I am 180 and 95 kgs
I was 75-80 a year ago
>tfw fatass

Attached: pepe-the-frog-1494242568-list-handheld-0.png (640x360, 165K)

you've got to learn to be patient with that shit. you're not going to wake up one morning and see that your love handles have magically vanished overnight no matter what you do. The reason a lot of people fail at weight loss is their ridiculous expectations about how quickly their appearance will change. My advice is to work on things you can change right now such as getting a good haircut, better clothes, etc while you burn the weight slowly. Every 3 months take a picture of yourself and only then will you see how drastically your appearance has changed, and you'll feel a lot better than if you examine yourself in the mirror every day expecting to suddenly look like Chad Thundercock

What do when I have to go to bed? Can't be drinking coffee all the time

Okay thank you user. Do you have any suggestions besides that to get a boost of motivation when im feeling down? What should I look at for inspiration?

>do you have any suggestions besides that to get a boost of motivation
honestly I dunno if this will help but it did for me. I did a 1 hour walk in the evening regularly, and I would often walk straight through normie central where all the bars and clubs are located. even when I was getting close to my goal weight, I felt like a fat piece of shit surrounded by the people there, and that gave me the boost I needed a few times

I see thank you. I will come back and post in a month or two to update on my progress.

good luck user, you can do it

Attached: 5489.png (2000x2000, 870K)

Drink lots of water