/brit/

the '50s edition

Attached: cd2752adb32dba1de815f30e6851f6cb.jpg (1920x1920, 366K)

lost all desire to coom

anyone tried tommy robinson's new aftershave?

the dream is to sit at home and chat to nobody

lizzie looks like me nan there

Hello again

Attached: 3bbc7719.jpg (400x157, 12K)

Can't fucking wait for VR

On this day in British History

>1645 – Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Scottish Royalists are defeated by Covenanters at the Battle of Philiphaugh.
>1743 – Great Britain, Austria and the Kingdom of Sardinia sign the Treaty of Worms.
>1759 – British troops, under the command of General Wolfe, secure Canada for the British Empire by defeating the French at the Battle of Quebec. Both Wolfe and the French commander were killed during the battle.
>1782 – Franco-Spanish troops launch the unsuccessful "grand assault" during the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
>1882 – Anglo-Egyptian War: The Battle of Tel el-Kebir is fought. The British victory secured the protection of the Suez Canal.
>1899 – Mackinder, Ollier and Brocherel make the first ascent of Batian (5,199 m – 17,058 ft), the highest peak of Mount Kenya.
>1914 – World War I: Former British diplomat and Irish nationalist Roger Casement meets with German diplomat Franz von Papen in Washington D.C. to seek Germany's support in an independent Ireland from Great Britain.
>1914 – World War I: First Battle of the Aisne – The British Expeditionary Force and French Fifth Army cross the Aisne at night under the cover of fog to partially demolish bridges and capture key ridges for an offensive against German forces
>1942 – World War II: The Allies launch Operation Agreement, a series of ground and amphibious operations carried out by British, Rhodesian and New Zealand forces against Axis-held Tobruk.
>1989 – Britain's biggest ever banking computer error gave customers an extra £2 billion over a 30 minute period. 99.3% of the money was reportedly returned.

Attached: D728C288-7DDB-4446-9F22-7E222DD68FAA.jpg (1138x800, 271K)

>he has a job
>he got his drivers licence when he was 16
>he has had sex
>he doesn't have ADHD

Attached: npc.png (636x773, 14K)

how's it hanging dude

lets not have another nostalgia thread chaps

Hey again Finlad, how's your day been so far

>Live in former council flats because London rent
>Stay at home some days for work
>Council tenants are in every single day, smoke in the courtyard then play really loud music all day.

This is literally all they do, I find it really annoying but I also feel sorry for them. This is their one life.

afternoon fren

0 days off the alcohol lads

my ssri's do that to me

get your driver's license

You seen what Neymar did? Think FIFA should punish players if they pretend to be injured. But it's all about the money isn't it? Pass me that wrench, no, the 16.

Attached: 1565887944336.png (619x760, 254K)

yeah citalopram has turned me into a eunuch

they're small minded people i don't think they'll care. Heaven for them is a drug high

Attached: 4.jpg (972x1296, 226K)

Not really great
I don't want to get into the nitty gritty but someone said to me something that made me feel bad
Good I'm eating nachos
haven't eaten much today

Attached: 6d4e3a49.png (1000x645, 120K)

quite literally what i'm on
i can force myself to coom though, but it's arduous

miss him so much

bit annoyed that my massive consumption of American media has made me immediately think of the American 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s before I think of the British equivalent

how do you do

Attached: e72367c4.jpg (1080x803, 42K)

sorry to hear Finlad, it wasn't someone here was it? If it was someone in real life that sucks, hope it doesn't get to you too bad

feel better soon

Attached: finlad and friends.jpg (778x507, 121K)

sucking a golf ball

why the fuck does facebook keep telling me to add randos i don't know just because of a few mutual friends
do normies really do this?

Attached: Amerinames.jpg (960x960, 191K)

in real life
thanks
how's your day been

normans don't use it nowadays, only boomers

yeah they stop me from doing the old 'cide though so it's a decent trade off

pretty good, I had coffee with one of my friends today, besides that been posting on here mostly

life is going absolutely nowhere, long past the age of ‘young and experimental’ im a 30 year old man with not a single achievement to my name and not a impact made on this earth

Brody, now don't tell Jaden and Bryar that Reagyn thinks Zerachiel likes Elexia.

mine still seems pretty active even though i've got fuck all friends
i got added by some 19-20 year old zoomers i met at toil

I got really cheap tickets to London in February (100€)
But what about Brexit? How will it affect my trip? Will be needing a visa?

Attached: 1548861438169.png (680x552, 86K)

true love will find you in the end

>fisher, hunter and trapper
ah yes, the runescape skills gang, together at last

what if the end is true love

It's 9am in New York and 6am in Los Angeles and there's not an American in sight

from how it stands at the moment, you won't need a visa if it's for a holiday
who are you flying with?
if it's ryanair your flight could get cancelled

might petition my boss to prorogue toil

>trapper
>naming your child after the act of selling drugs to lost cause addicts
classy

>mfw going Portugal by Ryanair in October
fUCK

we should cherish this rare window

feels good ngl

Been enjoying reading all the blogposts in the last thread lads

you have a problem

lads why-why *bites arm*aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 11.02.46 pm.png (598x1188, 816K)

been a strange lack of yank posters today, let’s hope it stays this way

Business idea: Make /brit/ '/tirb/' for the rest of the day so the yanks don't find us

Attached: cameron pepe.png (460x218, 110K)

2 yanks have been rangebanned

think its more of a references to pic related. It's the egregious and random use of the letter Y that pisses me off. parents must be bellynds

Attached: fur-trapper-granger.jpg (900x603, 247K)

you've got kids?

Ryanair, Wizzair, and Norwegian are all carriers you want to be weary of booking flights with in case of no deal Brexit as they might not be able to operate flights to and from the UK if we leave the single aviation market

poor kids

aha do you not? fucking loser

fUCK

Tradie work is good for money. The work is hard but its not mentally challenging, you can do and its much easier once you become fitter. And it ends there, like he said in the last thread the people only talk about dumb shit because most of them are stupid. By all means try it out but I assume if you're using Jow Forums you are some witha decent IQ and would probably enjoying working with people of a similiar IQ. At the end of the day you do have work 8 hours a day, 5 times a week which the promise of good pay wont be satisfying enough.

isn't kase german for cheese?

did you like mine

the Chad Jagger vs the Virgin Waylon

don't care

Feel especially bad for girls called Alexa, but at the same time it’s pretty hilarious how unfortunate

>mog my piers

>yyou'ree jjjusttt jeealouss of the 10 ppercentt more i mmakee than yyou

Attached: 20048614-full-length-portrait-of-old-man-with-a-cane[1].jpg (975x1300, 69K)

sounds expensive

i hope for your sake we get a deal ahah

i just got my CSCS card renewed to i can work on site and one of the question was "match the material to the picture" connnect the dots. One of the answers was cement and the picture was a bag that said "cement" on it. Another was water and a picture of a tap.

I shit you not there were several lads struggling.....

Would probably call my son ‘Julian’ if I have one or would he resent me for it?

any girl called alexa probably has tarq parents so she deserves it

oh well

I'm messing around, I'll be back before the 17th

must say though those were some good lines

just came back on /brit/ because i heard someone wrote a /brit/ themed parody of billy joel's 'we didnt start the fire' and i wasn't included but luca was

mental

Imagine working in an office after 35, must look ridiculous going for after drinks. Die old fucks die.

grow up

finally came. took a long ass time

if you do you had better send him to some fancy rich boy private school. he'll get his head kicked in at a comprehensive

now, it could be that Ryanair IE transfers enough planes to Ryanair UK before no deal Brexit, but this would cost them time and money so they're unlikely to do it until no deal is confirmed
This could mean your holiday is on track but at the moment anything could happen

Should I get an Alexa?

Have a Google Home and it works fine but it gets really annoying saying two words to wake it instead of one.

nah scrotes and chavs are just as bad as tarqs for retarded names these days. only the rural middle class doesn't give their kids weird names now

where the FUCK are Melvin and Lach

Last I heard of Lachie he was on a bus to meet up with that older lass and go to the brothel. Worried about him

For me, it's two syllable names that shorten to a one syllable nickname

I’m in the opposite boat, I’m the only person under 40 in my office. Nice people but it’s been shit for making friends seeing as I moved here for the job

dont care if my flight home gets canceled in october, just means a few extra nights in barcelona

this except I have a three syllable name

no

alri Chris

chavs might give their kids a white trash name like devin or something but little julian would come home from school with a black eye every day

i have a one syllable name
i don't have a nickname because my name is already one syllable

Nah, have never met another bloke with my name actually

yeah whenever ive worked in a little to no skills needed type job ive always got along with the eastern euros way better than the english as there mostly normal people who are just here for the money but the education back home for them wasnt enough to bag them some white collar gig in england compared to the english who even with the education couldnt even get a gcse

share the same name as an English king, but it can be shortened so I don't sound too much like Tarquin

italiano?

it aint be like it do when were kids. chavs love that shit now. makes them think the mercedes a-class they got on finance really is a sign they're going up in the world

alri Blobbytits