Burgers be like "I don't know definition of limit."

>Burgers be like "I don't know definition of limit."

Attached: 70860511_2274231896039670_2877234282768629760_n_1.webm (400x400, 2.85M)

How do people enjoy smoking these absurd quantity of weed? It's not fun, it just knock you out.

Do you? Can you at least write down the definiton of derivation?

lmao wtf that's enough to KO a handful of adults.

>bro it's natural

Lim f(x) ,as xc , = L

Maybe it's really small and it's a closeup

The arrow didn't show up,
As X approaches to some c

We see the tip of his fingers, he poured at least 2 bottle caps of resin on it.

American weed is also potent as fuck. It's not the moroccan/albanian trash we smoke, they crossbreed that stuff in labs.

I smoke a lot of dope but that's a retarded argument

Deadly nightshade is natural too

>How do people enjoy smoking these absurd quantity of weed? It's not fun, it just knock you out.

Attached: 20190913_152204.jpg (688x781, 153K)

Netherlands is the home of the most potent indoor strains, not US

Attached: 20190911_105547[1] - Copy.jpg (1500x2000, 581K)

what the fuck is even happening in the webm

Most
>Bro it's natural it's good for you
Arguments are retarded because buildings tools antibiotics and toilets are not really natural either while cancer is perfectly natural, why would we remove it not only is it natural but it's also a cell that doesn't want to die! We don't have it's consent we can't kill it!

He's pouring honey oil on a bud

he never said US has the most potent weed

he's pouring bunch of thc extract on already very potent bud.

I'm a heavy smoker, past some point it's useless to smoke more, it just tires you out and make you numb.

it's super glue so he can stick it to his forehead to announce to the world that he's braindead

ok why

Maybe 20 years ago

Because dude weed lmao look at how high and cool I am

this. as soon it started getting attention in the medical sphere boatloads of money have been poured into R&D. there's no way that any country can compare to quality of weed found in the US

No country has any better weed than any other.
All can get the same genetics, finding the right phenotypes to grow is the thing.
In places where it's legal, and the most seeds are germinated, will often find the best phenos.

>>Burgers be like "I don't know definition of limit."

Attached: 1542817142117.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

mfv my friend was in amster
called like dude i bought weed gonna smoke with gf, asking me how do i roll joints (even tho he bought prepared joints), what to do, what music etc. (like some serious shit), told him everything
20 mins later his gf called me in panic like how do we end this shit, he threw up i think we'll die (normie shit who get too high on good weed)
my abs where fucking dead of laughter

Attached: 15067131870820.gif (360x346, 144K)

Hahahha that Asian dude looking back afraid he's going to be devoured as well

Lmao.

That is a big cope. I live right next to the NL border and I can tell for a fact the best weed comes from the Westcoast.
It might not make a giant difference since we are talking maybe 20% and we will get the seeds EVENTUALLY (waited almost 1,5years for girl scout cookie seeds).
But we don't have the same price as in Cali, or guys delivering weed to your door or 50 different companies making insanely good edibles and all that shit

>Amerimutts

Attached: 1561094598268.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

They are someone's parents

i like weed as much as the next guy, but i find weed culture a huge turnoff. it's like the dudebro of yersteryear talking up how many shots he'd taken or "bro you gotta try this new cocktail it's called the 'knock-out' it's 2 parts vodka 1 part tequlia 2 parts rubbing alcohol man it'll fuck you up" no thank you, i'm perfectly content drinking pints or maybe a cheeky liquor here and there i absolutely don't ""need"" to go to your favorite shot bar where they do retarded cocktails and shots and whatever

no thank you i'm happy smoking my joint no i don't need your upside down triple flex gravity vaporizer that converts every atom in the galaxy into THC, this is some tryhard fucking shit

Attached: 1424693052695.png (244x252, 86K)

now you understand why amerimutts shoot themselves

Pretty much. It's a huge waste when you just end up sleepy and confused on a couch, instead of enjoying a light buzz and having fun.

that's not how you make pesto

How do you make pesto?

You go to Aldi or Lidl and buy it for 1,50€

lmao

How do they make pesto at Aldi or Lidl?

What is that syrupy looking stuff?

You mix cheese, oil, basil and nuts

Or if you're a millennial wagie soyboy without time to cook

Cannabis oil.

Well I checked it and you're right, apparently they have strains with 34% THC? What the hell?

I smoked a 29% one and it knocked my ass. Someone without tolerance would freak the fuck out.

>tfw dudeweed only makes me freak out anymore
Plus white collar wageslave.

We've been behind Cali forever, but since they legalized in some states it's no contests. Both for recreational use and medical use, their laboratories are way ahead and they can 10x more money into it, since their markets are so big. I pray for US-EU freetrade and cheaper shipping costs.

Is that honey? Sometimes I use honey or syrup and cover my joint with it then stick more weed on top

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Yeah, it's pretty good shit.

Attached: IMG_20190913_122858.jpg (1920x1918, 691K)

Attached: vito.jpg (900x508, 65K)

Oh shit isn't Canada legal now too? I'm more confident in passing trough canadian airport security without getting my asshole checked etc.

Yep
That's the father of JavaScript, Brave and Firefox

Attached: Brendan_Eich_Mozilla_Foundation_official_photo.jpg (2100x2100, 655K)

Now that it's legal in US, they will build massive industry out of it and they'll lobby the rest of the world to make it legal

Canadian TSA are actually massive dicks just as worse if not more than americans.

based

But it's not even half their states yet. Drug war is going on, it will take long until I'm old.

they have bins just for weed at airport security in canada
made me forgot to drink all my water, because in normal countries they use the bins for that

Can't they just mix it with tobacco to artificially lower it?

Noone really wants to mix weed with tobacco unless they already smoke cigarettes.

American weed is no fucking joke, you pop something that size in OP's gif, and you'll be knocked out for three days straight.

Speed of legalization is exponential. By 2040 smoking weed will probably be as casual as cigs in the late 20th century. Big tobacco will fully jump into this shit as soon as legalization will hit certain point and then it will be inevitable.

Yes, I vape little 0,1-0,2 g nuggets and it's like smoking half a joint.