Who here /wetwipe/ masterace?

who here /wetwipe/ masterace?

>toilet paper - smears the shit into your hairy anus, leaving dry shit on your ass until you shower (imagine getting a load of peanut butter in your hair and just wiping it with a tissue and saying its now clean)
>bidet - sprays water into your but and splashes the shit across your cheeks which is just fucking disgusting. the shit water can also bounce of your anus and travel to your balls

but wetwipes are the best of both worlds.
get all of the shit off without smearing it into your anal hair.
feels cool on your butt.
is cheap since you can reuse wetwipe on other occasions.

biz related because anons need to know what shit cleaner to invest in to get best value.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 18.27.17.png (768x578, 359K)

Feels like an angels kissing your butthole

I honestly don't know how people only use toilet paper. Fucking savages. I am anal about cleaning my anus.

/wetwipe/ masterrace reporting. Mummy used them on my bum and kept them in the bathroom ever since. Never had to worry about not being able to get it al clean. Usually end up shoving my finger into my asshole with the wipe to get it all out. No better feeling

a bidet would be best to use after the wetwipes for a sparkly clean asshole.

Paper dry first then Bidet italian chad here

Reporting in. I also use a piece of toilet paper to dry the tip of my dick.

Dp you ever roll it and stick it into the peehole? Burns like hell but cleans it very well

> reuse wet wipes
WTF. But yes, after having studied abroad in Japan for 6 months I can’t go back to just using toilet paper. It’s absolutely disgusting.

why are merkins so obsessed with their butt

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 10.23.47.png (1256x988, 953K)

Nope. Seriously, it prevents the pee from getting in your pants. Shaking the snake does not help.

>doesn't use toiletpaper to thin the shit
>cleanes hit buthole afterwards in the shower.

Not gonna make it buddy.

BUSINESS
AND
FINANCE

my wife asks me to get waxed or else I can't sleep in the same bed with her. I'm told that's typical for marriage right. Ya ya I know only cucks get married well enjoy your lonely lives basement dwellers

Attached: 1536856638222.jpg (205x246, 18K)

You can't flush those. So either you fuck up the drains like a faggot or you have to put your shitty wet wipes into a bin next to the toilet.

You should go toilet paper, wet wipe, then final toilet paper to get best results. Don't fall for the moist asshole meme.

Attached: 1526128199757.jpg (794x772, 37K)

I stopped using only toilet paper in 9th grade when I noticed I was smelling a faint shit smell all the time. Come to find out, it was me all along dragging around my mud butt everywhere. That shit can literally seep through your pants and smear on the things you sit on. Extremely unhygienic. I've also made it a point to instantly drop any women who says she only uses toilet paper. You would not believe the amount of shit I've tasted because of this.

I live in an apartmant and the landlord has a strict policy about nothing but toilet paper in the toilets because the pipes get clogged easily. I feel too gross wiping my ass with a wet wipe and throwing it in the trash. W-what do i do? I wipe my asshole so vigorously with toilet paper it bleeds sometimes.

Wet the toilet paper

ive been flushing flushable wipes for over ten years and no problems yet

ancient pipe plebs btfo

>wake up
>shit
>shower

There are other ways?

Attached: 1442389887157.jpg (1000x1000, 437K)

just wipe your ass from both directions

Attached: 1533516417070.jpg (320x371, 62K)

I sit on the edge of my bath tub and use my detachable shower head as a make-shift bidet. Clean as a whistle!

Anyone who argues against this post is outing themselves as a 3rd world street shitter. if you live in a place that has access to this, and do not use it you deserve death.

You are less than, and a disease spreader.

Attached: 6DD441D0-B5A6-4F17-A660-EEF5F4766F59.png (980x652, 623K)

Why are pakis (you) so content to swim in the fecal matter of their countrymen?

Checked and hot damn that is a good idea

Toiket paper first, than sitting on the side of the bat thub and shower and soap my butthole.
Thats the only acceptable way for me.
On rare occasions when you shit far from home and only use tp, you can literally feel the shit still being there, smearing, smelling, butthole itching, uncomfortable as fuck.

Also, you need to teach your girl to wash her asshole after shitting. Otherwise those shit particles get absorbed into the skin and you can literally smell it even after she freshly showered. Doing a 69 like that and you are fucked by the distinct assholesmell.

Had a gf who barely who would only shit twice a week, right before shower, she never had this shit smelling butthole.

Also, you can do a simple experiemnt.
Smear some shit on your writst, clean one with tp the other with soap and water, dry it.

Then apply some water resistand band aid patch to create a mois envirnoment similar to your asscrack. 12 hours later, remove the patches adn smell them.

Next step, was both with soap and water, dry them. Do a sniff test, the one that was cleaned with TP only, still smells like shit.

The biggest problem is having watery/not dense shits. Most people don't get enough fiber and thats the problem.
Try eating rice and chicken lets say for a few days and I guarantee you you won't even need to wipe your butt because the shit will come out dense in 1 piece without even leaving any marks on your ass.
But try to eat pasta/milk/cheese/pizza crust/ and other shit for a week and you will have nasty shits non stop smearing all over your ass.

Its the opposite for me. Watery shits need almost no wiping, as i only need to wipe the anus.
but a thick solid shit rubs with your hair and ass crack, making wiping and cleaning a pain in the ass.

Oh, one more thing. Trimming your asscrack hair helps a lot.

this thought struck me a week ago as well... after I spent about 10 fucking minutes trying to clean my hairy anus... 2018 my ass, nice 10 mins spent lmao...

>he doesn't shower and wash with soap while flaring out his anus and then scrub with a wash cloth after taking a shit
Wow, I thought this place was full of patricians, but I was wrong

>is cheap since you can reuse wetwipe on other occasions.

Attached: 1533496453690.png (300x300, 141K)

Or you can just take toilet paper run it under the sink for a quick second, works just as well and saves money

Enjoy having horrendous plumbing problems

>This thread brought to you by the Wetwipe Industry Association of America

This. All well and good having a sparkling asshole but you aren't eating dinner off it and everyone will smell the shit paper bin in your toilet as you can't flush wet wipes you idiot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

why you can't?

Just how many shills are in this thread?
>dude why not wipe your ass with top breed persian cats are u poor lmao

Attached: 1531042514581.jpg (488x305, 17K)

BIDET MASTERACE

Can't believe people wipe their ass with only toilet paper, they're on the same level as hobos on the street

>Also, you can do a simple experiemnt.
>Smear some shit on your writst

Attached: pepe_.jpg (640x633, 41K)

I use an electric trimmer to shave the hair off from around my asshole.

Been doing this for 3 years. I'll never go back. Always have a clean asshole. Best feeling.

i buy the charmin ones and they are specifically designed to be flushed down the toilet after use. of course, you're only supposed to flush one at a time.

You should visit Japan if you like a clean asshole

This guy wipes

If you aren't wiping with your hand, you're doing it wrong.

bidet master race reporting in. stop fucking the environment with your wet wipes.

Attached: 92561804-tokyo-japan-october-26-2017-modern-high-tech-toilet-with-electronic-bidet-in-japan-industry (1300x866, 77K)

>He enjoys having a jet of pressure impact his rectum.
I can vouch for the wetwipes being superior above all else, was forced on these wetwipes after suffering from painful hemorrhoids and I can tell you with absolute certainty that wetwipes are a gift from God.

Attached: 1494142128150.jpg (708x472, 19K)

Elaborate please. I love buttholes. Do Japanese chicks have nice buttholes?

shit before you shower you disgusting degenerates

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

yea because everyone has a strict schedule of shitting

You idiot.

Using this makes your body stop making oils where they should.

Your gonna get one heck of an anus infection one day.

You failed bro

westerners need to wash their butts more often
this is why we asians have no aids

every toilet in japan has a bidet seat. after visiting japan my wife and i bought one. it's amazing.

If all you eat is toilet paper you never have to wipe again pleb.... srs it's 2018 get with the times bro

You are all noobs.

After I take a shit and it's a sticky one, I take toilet paper and pee a bit on it. Just a bit, so that it gets wet but still can be used to wipe.

I drink alot water so my piss is crystal clear. Also it helps disinfect a wound butthole (if you just start doing it).

I can always squeeze enough piss out to get enough nature wetwipes for a nice clean disinfected asshole.

ITT pajeets pretend they use something other than their hand

Wetwips are truely the only real choice

theres no reason why you shouldnt unless you have some sort of disease

this guy is gonna make it

Because they clog pipes and destroy pumps. Toilet paper breaks down and is easy to process, wet wipes no matter what they say on the packet don't and form cloth like clots, usually combining with other shit that also shouldn't be flushed like fat and grease. The most common cause of failure of a sewage pump is wet wipes wrapping around the impeller causing overload. In extreme cases you get fat bergs that become as hard as concrete, all made from wet wipes and the fat they soaked up. Every wet wipe flushing sissy deserves the bill for repair sent directly too them.

that's assuming your eating schedule is on point too. Try eating a lot of food at random time and you can expect to have a shit coming because it pushes onto the already dgiested food to come out faster

Use the small flushable wet-wipes. Dont tell the ass paper nazi your business.