Would you ever move to these countries?

Would you ever move to these countries?
They need (white) immigrants.

Attached: ct9dubAlqbKRZlT4NGvP42o13zVtV4hplvSZr9Az8Lo.png (500x282, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t3X7tUTk5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Back when I was researching Islam I considered moving to Tunis and starting a new life there. The idea faded as I stopped looking into religion.

50% lives on the Nile and in Morocco
Fucking beutiful , i want to wander the Saharan with nothing but a camel and a chicken

Never, but we have too many of them that it's almost the same

It blows my fucking mind that Egypt has over 100 million fucking people all relying on a single river for their water needs but the thing has only just begun to show signs of serious supply issues. The discharge of the Nile is fucking insane.

Now imagine if the average temperature increases by 1-2 degrees in the next decades, whole area is a barrel of powdee.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t3X7tUTk5o

Fuck off we're full

Yeah that's pretty much my worry. Over the last couple of years there's been a growing number of articles coming out about how the Nile is starting to lose water at a greater rate than it's refreshing. Same with the Niger River and even Lake Victoria. Africa as a whole feels like it's becoming a demographic tinderbox with water supply issues being a potential trigger for catastrophe.

Every time I think about Earth's future it's depressing.

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

Someone tell these wearied to leave our deserts alone

stop fucking then
before the revolution you had a low fertility rate
then the revolution happens and you're fucking like rats

STOP FUCKING

It's the blessings of al sisi

Attached: image.jpg (474x315, 25K)

>tfw no project to make Africa green again
why not?

Attached: Green Sahara.png (845x946, 475K)

>our
Fuck off Syria's DLC
Well marriage rates dropped 25% from last year and is expected to drop even more so yay

>Africa is posited to have a population almost equal to Asia by 2100, possibly even higher
>Countries like Niger are projected to have over 200 million people, relying on a single river, shared by some of the most populous countries on the continent
>Kinshasa alone is projected to have a population of over 80 million
>Africa is desertifying and is being affected by climate change at a higher rate than any continent
>Rivers and lakes are already drying up

Attached: LOGH panic stricken.jpg (960x720, 147K)

sisi is the one arab leader where I can't tell if he's based and redpilled or if he's cringe and bluepilled.
the rest of them are easy to figure out but he's the hardest one to form an opinion on.

>less sand people
>bad thing

alhamdulillah
more incels for ISIS's army
I wouldn't even care about any of this if it wasn't for lefty retards
I just know we're not going to be strong enough to protect our own interests in the future and invite all those fuckers in even though it inevitably means our own demise
hopefully we all die prematurely so we avoid that entire mess

>less
they'll move
and guess where to ;)

I lived in Melilla for 23 years, I'm never coming back

No, we need a nuclear bomb tested on us

>I wouldn't even care about any of this if it wasn't for lefty retards
same you just know theres gonna be another big migrant crises and europe will be finnaly little africa for good

I wouldn't move out of my homeland even if it gets nuked. this is where my ancestors lived for thousands of years and this is where I will live an die. simple as.

the ancient egyptians were black

You forgot to include MOROCCAN Western Sahara

your ancestor came from the gulf

>t. niggers

Holy based

>I wouldn't even care about any of this if it wasn't for lefty retards
>I just know we're not going to be strong enough to protect our own interests in the future and invite all those fuckers in even though it inevitably means our own demise
>hopefully we all die prematurely so we avoid that entire mess

Attached: UK future.jpg (821x1328, 437K)

t.new """egyptian""" aka ayyrap

Dont trust government censuses. When people die, they dont take them away from the census, they add them and the army uses them as "shadow votes" in elections and referendums. The Mauritanian government used to do the same.

I'd say Egypt is 60 or 80(?) million not 100 million.

You think Kinshasa can support 80 million? You must be retarded. Many will die or kill themselves. Period.

>leftists and their cringe theories again

That was exactly my point m8. The projections are showing populations that are clearly unsustainable way before they ever reach those sizes. 80 million in Kinshasa? 200+ million in Niger when Nigeria right next door is apparently going to have nearly 800 million people? Give me a fucking break. The rivers are already stressed and fucking Lake Victoria is seeing its waters already fall. This shit is going to collapse way before 2100.

>another successful brit/Pol/ antiarab thread
months now. What did they do to you op? And why have you stopped beurettes and race mixing too

BASED

No buerettes for me.
I'm a purely KAZAKH fucking man.

Attached: Kazakhstan.jpg (1080x1350, 179K)

>sisi
>arab
He's a jewish spy that made it into presidency

He's a triple agent