1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Is Billie Eilish famous in your country?

Attached: billiesturntopatriarchy.jpg (204x250, 7K)

Only among fat middle class girls

disgusting stupid whore

The reason billie eilish became popular is because her personality and brand generally resembles that of a celestial entity.

Her and ariana grande resemble known celestial entities.

Now, the thing about billie is that one night she uploaded her song to soundcloud and went to bed and awoke the next morning to see it was popular.

Billie has a special celestial brand to her that will keep her popular for a while

thanks for the 4
.thanks for the 4.

I fucking DESPISE you

the only place I hear or read this bitch's name is here (daily)

She overcame her tourettes to become an internationally renowned musician. She should be presented in every female primary school class

Thanks for the 4.
But what is your problem? Don't be rude, be nice! Being mean is bad.
:)

It’s in the top list and radio too like others were before.

I don't even know, I don't leave my house

only see her online desu
never heard a song she made either

thanks for the 79.

No.but Chinese and Korean love this bitch

>tfw accidentally saved the thumbnail instead of the actual pic

Attached: 938.jpg (225x225, 8K)

How is your girlfriend?

flag
zoomers love her for some reason

thanks for the 4.
She is good as always.

Yes since Western youth is competely subjected to "cool" and "edgy" satanism.

flag
no

>when you get a 4 twice in the same post
Thanks for the timestamp 4.
Thanks for the 4.

>Now, the thing about billie is that one night she uploaded her song to soundcloud and went to bed and awoke the next morning to see it was popular.

Her brother is a huge musical producer, you fucking retarded incel

she's not 18?
ffs, I thought she's 30

Test

Yes apparently.

but that doesn't change the story does it?
she wasn't popular until her third song according to a youtuve video i watched, why don't you go call youtube stupid for telling me that claim.

Flag
I like her but she is far from famous yet

I find the idea of being her intoxicating, in the prime of my youth and surrounded by dangerous elements like sex and drugs at every point. I would want my breasts fondled by some pervy producer while I am going through a druggasm on coke

Thanks for the 32

bruh

You are lucky with numbers today bud

also i think you are simply just objectively wrong compared to me
thanks for the 4

a japanese (i think) man made the music video for you should see me in a crown, but billie never met the guy, they just sent an audio clip of the song to him and asked him to make the music video based on it i can remember him listening to it and what he felt like while hearing it for the first time he didnt really like it at first but i think it grew onto him maybe or something like that lol

so in his little area he made the music video using his funny little flower people that he liked and he saw it as an opportunity to get his creativity out there he is a nice guy i think he uploaded the video early by accident too

i always am.

What movie did she star in?

She's getting blacked as we speak

>businessmen take advantage of trendy teen appeal to print money

wtf never seen this before

what's going on here in this thread?
i think someone is trying to summon daemons

thanks for the timestamp 21
she is not a demon she is good
thanks for the timestamp 21

you all seeem really jealous and upset about billie because she is famous

Yes but I don't think anyone over the age of 45/50 knows who she is.

i like her music

I don't know what teens in my country do as I have no contact with them (or anyone else really) but I think she's popular here.

I for one welcome artists like her, a million times better than all the Lil Whateverthefuck "artists" that got so popular with zoomers in the recent years. Her music is pretty alright, not quite my style but it's well produced and very modern. Also the fact that she dresses in baggy clothes is hot to me desu, she got fat titties that she hides very well.

Same

Did you smoke yourself stupid?

Why do """depressed""" women like her?

because "wow she's LITERALLY me!"

Never heard of her outside of Jow Forums

based

i'm starting to get confused why so many people think i do drugs ive never done drugs before literally everybody i know does drugs but me i dont do drugs ever everybody i know has been doing drugs since like 6th grade but ive never done drugs stop saying that i do drugs ive literally NEEVER done drugs

Attached: billy.png (709x549, 489K)

If you see her up close in interviews that are more relaxed, her age is more obvious. She just likes to look stoned and edgy in pictures.

If you could sell your soul to hollywood and pop culture having your teenage years ruined in the process would you?

Arent you a doctor? Plus the whole Islam thing.

She look like she sucks black guys.

my teenage years were already ruined i would at least have friends if hollywood

but i dont care about any of that as long as i have my french celestial girlfriend everything is ok lol.

You keep using the term "celestial" which I've almost only heard burnout hippies and 18 year old girls who believe in magic crystals use. We know you arent the later so...

1. Sri Lanka
2. No

Shes luckily passed the point where you end up like Lindsey Lohan or the two Coreys. They have to get you as like a lodge or pre-teen. Though I guess Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake came out pretty normal.

maybe divine works better

Kys

dumb? that’s how women work

thanks for the timestamp 4

thing is it seems she didn't choose this herself, her family is all in the business and forced it onto her at 13, she probably felt obligated

I'm proud that I don't know who this bitch is

She's unironically talented

What's a celestial entity?

do not pay attention to the mentally ill people please

She fucks ${N_WORD}s

Attached: ellieevie.jpg (640x640, 103K)

the kind that uses gay instagram filters to hide their fat rolls and eats junk shit like a pig?

seems right

>that 1000xanax stare

He's an atheist faggot and gone (hopefully for good, maybe get himself autistic ally killed)

I really hate Americans

Attached: 03674A29-FCE1-4FF5-B10C-AD6FB74B149C.jpg (549x549, 42K)

Digits of truth
Fuck em

she's only 17? wtf

you retarded american, you dont become suddenly famous like that, she has influential parents in the entertainment sector

she simply does not give a fuck. I am a 36 year old man with plenty of responsibilities and I find this tremendously inspiring

americans live in plastic homes, eat plastic cheese and listen to plastic idols

I have no idea who that is but can I see her feet please?

Probably. I'll be 40 soon so not exactly my generation.

God I hope so, not a big fan of this edgy junkie look

This, but her brother is far more talented than her.

yes