What is the most respectful way of complementing a woman's thiccness in public?

What is the most respectful way of complementing a woman's thiccness in public?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-162622_Firefox.png (1440x2560, 1.52M)

>hehe you got some nice big titties... and look at that ass...
>oooohhh yeah baby, i'd fuck you right in the ass, yeeeeess hahaha

Attached: 1568182269578.png (226x202, 52K)

in america you can't say anything like that in public nor draw attention to it either.

But thiccness is empowering and a form of body acceptance. Why shouldn't it be encouraged and praised

same in Sweden

you first want to meet the woman first, i guess talk to her for a bit and say you like the way she looks and ask her for her number
if that doesn't work then just move on

She works with me and she has a secretary look with glasses but an hourglass figure. I don't know how to broach the topic without violating all social decorum

She already fucks your boss, user. The best you can do is hide under a desk and fap to her moaning from getting pierced by big sudanese black cock.

ask her out for a coffee or whatever u guys do in sudan
if she likes you, she will go on a date, if not move on

>t. nigger

he's african, not a nigger

You're only allowed to show attraction to a woman if you yourself are attractive to her. The best way I've found to skirt this social law is to flirt to the room in general, and when the women complain because I'm an ugly son of a bitch, tell them I was talking to the men and report them to HR for being homophobic. I haven't got a gf yet, but I have got a lot of people fired, and I'm sure that's just as good.

freak

ayo leng 1 your backs coming big b

based

we say full in the right places here if you want to sound pc

Thank you user, that's quite nice of you

Okay there's no hr so I'll suggest coffee or sharia police

Wtf

You can make a playfull joke and say she has a fat ass like it's an insult but in reality you both know it's a very attractive big one.

dats how me n my sudanese bruddas do it
love to your country cuzzy

>tell them I was talking to the men and report them to HR for being homophobic.
In a real company it doesn't work like that. They look at who's got the highest rank and/or has been with them the longest and just dispose of the weirdo from IT

holy based

You look overweight but I'm desperate for sex, so you're good enough. Your face is pretty and intimidating, but your rolls relax me and allow my ever present cowardice to temporarily vanish for long enough to pull down my Dickies sunglasses, rub my goatee for good luck, and ask you if "you come here often".

This sounds good

>'mashallah lady you're quite "healthy"
>want some coffee to help with some weight loss?

Based, I guess.