A landlocked European country whose entire population could pass for Lebanese

>a landlocked European country whose entire population could pass for Lebanese

whom do I have in mind?

Attached: you know who's to blame, right.jpg (602x680, 176K)

Uhmmmm
Switzerland?

Austria?

Albania ?

Please tell me the answer. And if there are more who fit this criteria, list all of them. Especially if they are Christian.

I'll give you some hints: kebab is basically their entire diet, along with central Asian milk curd, 'mašala' and 'siktir' are words they are intimately familiar with, many of their surnames start with Hadži- or Kara-, and they hate Muslims, probably for being exactly the same as them in every way.

Attached: an.jpg (517x808, 67K)

What do I get if I know the answer ?

The answer is Hungary

Switzerland obviously, my drunk friend.

Bozgorland

seriously who

Based on those criteria, the only possibilities would be Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia. However since Bosnia isn't landlocked due to Neum, the correct answer would have to be Serbia.

For real though, why are Serbs so dark? Even turks are whiter than them

I know personally a serbian guy and he has light brown hair and autistic balkan face bone structure. He doesn't look at all like what you posted. Also I visited serbia and people look fine there. Med slavs

Everyone knows what mashallah amd siktir mean.

I award you 10 Mohammeds for answering correctly

Attached: muhammad-03.jpg (800x1228, 170K)

Peпyбликa Cpпcкa?

Based Republiek. I bought tea and garlic sauce there. And CPБИJA t shirt

Orthodogs are basically s*mitoids in every way but language, the only thing they have in common with the rest of Europe is being Christian, but in practical terms they are middle-easterners.

Federation > Republic

Smrdija

Visit Russia retard

>autistic balkan face bone structure
explain

Niko Bellič from GTA4

Your Orthodog priests are indistinguishable from h*redim and muslims as par as I'm concerned - the same s*mitic tebdencies for superstition, schizophrenia, dirtyness, long black robes and scraggly beards.

He is from Peпyбликa Cpпcкa

your fathers birth country

This, like i said, Peпyбликa Cpпcкa

By 1%

>Surbs are not white

Lmao. Every Serb can pass in Germany, England, France, Russia.

Attached: _106059296_f4206c2f-0ca0-47c4-af49-615fa83b4958.jpg (624x415, 69K)

Attached: slo.png (592x462, 275K)

If i ever become president, first thing ill do is proclaim war with russia and belarus, so you have to invade and occupy here, then surrender while rest of Bosnia fights to stay away from occupation while we collaborate against them.

But everyone is passing trough there

Good plan. I'll come to buy more herb tea, it's delicious

Do i even need to say it?

Bonus: the only country in europe that is still losing territory in 21tth century like its an african shithole

>Every Serb can pass in Germany, England, France
The two I personally know couldnt umpess you mean as balkan immigrants.
>Russia
The only people that wouldnt look like citizens of the RF are sub-saharan Africans, negritos, abos, Indians and SE asians.

No they can't they look like greeks not like germans

No.

So are guys who look like the OP very common or not? I can’t tell from those images because they seem old, and maybe even colorized.

Serbs don't look like semites

Serbs are tall as fuck and huge. Literally the opposite of semites.

My best suit is made in Serbia

Based kike

Attached: rocketblessing[1].jpg (3000x2000, 1.91M)

Sounds more Turkish than Lebanese

Pass for Lebanese? Well, that would have to be one of their Mediterranean brother countries, perhaps Portugal or Spain.

Now this is obsession

based