Why do Anglos love curries so much?

Why do Anglos love curries so much?

Honest question.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wfbgg7sdLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s delicious. Have you tried them?

It's rookie level spicy. They can eat it just enough so they can finish the plate and feel exotic and accomplished.

Yes.
And you are right they are. But so are many other things that don't enjoy that level of popularity.

It's also pretty much the opposite in all regards to everything else that the British seem to enjoy foodwise.
Hence the question.

anglos are just white indians

it activates their glands, reminder that perfidious albions are andromedian order 9 reptilians

don't be jealous

>It's rookie level spicy
I can eat spicer than you little beaner ever could, also making everything maximum spicey just because is retarded. Some dishes are better with a good heat level, but a lot are better without.
Case in point: Curries.
A scorching vindaloo is god tier, while tikka is better with just some heat.

Germonies yuo litrally hab currywurst

wh*Tes cant handle real spicy dishes. So talking shit wont work Hanz because I know your bullshitting.

brits only like shitty bitch tier curries like kormas and butter chicken and cream based shit

curry isn't one dish with one level of spice, there are tons of different types and it can be as hot or as mild as you want, you fucking retard

wrong

you'll get bantered to death if you order something like that on a night out with the lads

Just displaying your ignorance, currys range in spiciness from very mild to extremely hot depending on what type it is, if you ate a phaal you'd probably cry like a little bitch

I eat madras and vindaloos, what now Bruce?

>wh*Tes cant handle real spicy dishes.
Stop coping chico.

>currywurst
I was thinking about that too, yes. Pretty popular dish here, but on the bottom line it just another grilled sausage but with a tomato sauce with some extra flavour instead of ketchup, so currywurst is more easily explained imo.

I was hoping for something that explains thw whole love, not shitting on the bongs here. Curries are nice.

mostly a chav thing

And Why do Germans love kebab so much?

Now you know the answer.

Not true.

Just what was going to ask.

t.

Attached: 1548763239411.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

Pretty much the perfect storm for German palates.
We love meat, salt and fat.
We love grilled and marinated meats, which Kebab is.
It also comes with all the kinds of veggies we like, cabbage, red cabbage (both often fermented, another thing we love), cucumbers, onions, tomatoes.
Also dairy based sauces are the most popular, which we love as well and slather onto everything possible. We are worse with that than with cheese.
All that packed into some warm, crispy bread, and to like that is simply human.

Basically, it hits all the pointers we enjoy in a quick, hearty meal. The turk who first came up with the Döner was a very smart person who knew us pretty well.

The majority of people you encounter at Döner shops are from the lower classes as well, that doesn't mean that better educated or well off people don't enjoy the occasional Döner. Lower classes simply don't or even can't cook and can only afford to eat out at the cheaper joints.

It's pic related's (and similar dishes. Anything that's cabbage plus meat plus a carb we like so much) fast food cousin.

Attached: Rouladen-mit-Rotkohl.jpg (820x461, 49K)

Do you know how spicy vindaloo curry is?

I learned how to make curry on this channel years ago.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0Wfbgg7sdLM
Its pretty good, didn't expect these gypsies to have nice food...

Tried currywurst in Berlin recently and afterwards ate kebab. Too much for my milder Mediterranean palate but it was damn delicious. They gave me half a liter of mayo, ketchup and garlic sauce with it. Allah bless these Turks

probably because the united kingdom ruled all of india, and germany didn't.