What went wrong with the Arab Spring?

What went wrong with the Arab Spring?

Attached: IMG_3049.png (580x326, 224K)

it was not the will of ALLAH that more jamahiriyas exist in his world

America
Fuck America and Saudi Arabia

Trust me, it's all Israel's fault

Nothing the CIA achieved all of it's goals, except in Syria.

redpilled

Based Libya is taking the rogue statue pill

Sudan isn't even Arab and for some reason bin Salman and Zayed really reallh want the military council to maintain majority rule

Is it the supply of mercs in Yemen or the 99 year land leases

Yes sudan is n*ggers speaking *gyptian

Cia just want some instability and "progression" based America

>speaking *gyptian
lol someone tell him

also qatar (before saudis turned against them) and of course israel

you can't just air drop "democracy" to people who don't know the meaning of the word or who just don't want it

> or who just don't want it
Redpilled

Democracy is not for Arabs

Arabs

We want democracy , but not the democracy that the USA wants to give us , they give us puupet dictators who steel our money , the only difference between a dictator and a democratly elected president in the Middle East is that you can mock the later on tv nothing else

It became the (ARAB)'s spring. As ibn khaldun said "if it's arabized it's ruined"

Fuck off

Islamists hijacked the early revolution and used it to even get more popular. At first, the protestors were young, liberal-leaning guys who were against police brutality. Later, it became old, disgusting men with beards reaching to their bellies demanding Sharia and Islamist rule.

Do you really want to know (((what))) happened ?

t. ar-ape

do they do the same harakat where they call everyone 3almani Shiyou3i and post fabricated or altered stories of 'degeneracy'?

You and the rest of the ar-ape countries supported the shit status quo by funding islamists/dictators and even fucking full-on terrorist groups.

> t.coptic fag who takes el sisi dick
No one cares what you think

I forgot about the shit show "Arab spring".

Shit, isn't this similar to Hong Kong today?

Yes he was talking about you. I know it makes you angry.

Attached: 49816894_539262673240782_4755039030196830208_n.jpg (480x225, 19K)

>If you dont support the MB and M*rsi (rest in piss), you must be a christian
Have sex and make friends with other kinds of people, salafi.

>ibn khaldun
>puts a portrait of ibn al hytham

I do not make the pictures, incase you haven't figured it out.

British and American intelligence have spent the last like 7 decades promoting reactionary Islamism to kill Arab nationalism because they're more likely to sell oil to us. They obviously knew that creating a power vacuum would let these influences move in and topple secular rulers.

>Later, it became old, disgusting men with beards reaching to their bellies demanding Sharia and Islamist rule.
based

why the fuck would you ever want western liberalism?

He isn't even qatari, he is a mulatto nafri

arab nationalism has been dead for decades