Why is this board so fucking looksist?

I'm sick of these threads ''OH NO NO NO NO'' and show an ugly guy's face with everyone laughing at him and calling him a loser as if thats all that determines someones worth
just fuck you its even worse than normies

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 5K)

i am willing to wager that op looks like a pooftah

looks matter most on this planet. Nobody wants to fuck your school shooter personality and anime hobbies.
sorry sweetie.

okay seriously they're normies low in the pecking order and above incels/autists, they think they're better than the rest of us

fuck em

Anyone who posts their face on this site looking for approval deserves to be thoroughly mocked just for that.

COPE

i wouldn't take it too serious most people here probably have a face like a slapped arse

I feel you, OP. I just pity these low IQ people.

Attached: DsjMDmjUUAAtMH-.jpg (884x356, 48K)

Actually personality comes first, then looks, or at least that's how it's here, I've seen plenty of ugly fucks grabbing their gf by the hand.

Nature provides that the best genes (beauty) reproduce. Only Jew civilization makes possible that ugly people reproduce

Most of Jow Forums has been indoctrinated into incel mindset, whether they admit it or not

not true 100 years ago and farther back most guys could reproduce, your social class determined more your smv than looks, and today ugly women still have it easy reproducing

Ah, yes, this must be why people always blaming jews for their failures are known for their fulfilling sex lives.

cope. Their gf would choose someone prettier 9 out of 10 times

>voting for follicles
lmao

You are part of the problem.

I doubt they couldn't have. But they didn't.
you're not picking cheap socks at the supermarket looking at the price, bru. you're finding a lover.

If you put at least some effort into basic hygiene, eating healthy, and taking care of yourself, and you didn't get fucked by the genetic lottery you would look good enough for 95% of girls

it does matter though, looks unfortunately for some people are the only thing that keeps them from having a good relationship

i dont think thats true in goyland

There weren't that many bald presidents before TV either.