How much more cringe can he get?

Attached: cringe.png (851x778, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/1041657596229218305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is such a shit tier fucking normie. cx

this ugly aspie is the absolute worst. i respect the hustle though. scamming normies with ta courses topfuckingkek

Yes, it's today's "Literally Who" thread

For me the big issue isn't longterm though, my dreamgirl streams on Twitch and she's not a donation whore by any means, but sometimes she misses streams to take extra shifts at her job and sometimes jokes "anyone out there feel like paying my rent for the next few months?" She only has 30-50 viewers and those comments are meant completely in jest, but it's always been my dream to be able to say "sure!" and she gets the donation notification and reads "agreeablebit has just tipped 10 thousand dollars?!" "oh my god I wasn't being serious, oh please you didn't have to.." and just breaks down crying as I tell her don't worry about it, it's not a lot of money to me but I know how much this can help you, you should be doing this a career and if this helps you devote yourself full time it's money well spent.

And I don't become pushy or feel demanding of her time after that, but I do try to initiate some conversations over skype, and our sense of humor just clicks and she notices the guitar in the background and asks if I play and I brush it off, and she's all "oh please, serenade me!" and does the joking puppy dog eyes thing and I sigh all right, and pick it up and while I could play super advanced classical guitar concertos that would be trying to hard, and I instead do a silly laid back improvised classic disney medley with fun jazz elements, and she ends up singing along, and I adjust my playing to compliment her voice and own phrasing with the subtle subtext that I would be as responsive to her as a lover..... and we end up agreeing to meet and well...a gentleman never...

But that will never fucking happen if this fucking bear market never ends, what the fucking hell??!?!?!

I actually follow his twitter for the cringe,
I'm waiting for him to share his passwords again while high on cocaine or getting scammed by some jew roastie.

Attached: philakone.png (273x458, 271K)

I'm praying to god this is pasta

Nah, man, that's legit.

wtf man

Fucking freak

10/10

today, old friend

Attached: 396d8e5f3e8e12cb1bb639d2eda10c96.jpg (720x404, 41K)

You just don't understand the tender love I have for her. If we ever got married I would let her have all the BBC she wants I wouldn't even ask to watch because I respect her privacy.

lmao there are thousands of """people""" like this

Wanderlust

okay now this shitpost is complete
good job

Women are cool stuff to show when you re 15, like your first scooter I guess

Attached: 1caf3-22banima.jpg (960x748, 71K)

Im fucking out. This has to be fake

This is why Jow Forums was invented by satoshi nakam00to.

cringe *snap*

por que no los dos?

People who intentionally do something else then what they've had planned, just so they can call themselves "spontaneous".

Fuck i hate NPC voicelets.

nice excuse to follow him, keep telling yourself that faggot

meanwhile she tasted her first dick at 16 and dreams of being raped by a tall-looking guy who takes her without mercy then cuddles her and calls her his princess afterwards

t. one of the 30 years old boomers who make your twitch girls call us "daddy" while you daydream about disney romance

when is the CRA gonna bust this faggot for tax evasion

It takes talent to capture the very essence of a cringepasta but you, my friend, fucking nailed it.
It is ironic, right?

you sound like a pajeet

Attached: soon.jpg (1536x1877, 470K)

who is this and what happened? literally never heard of this person

apparently this much

Attached: Philakone.jpg (587x627, 60K)

guys haha you just gotta be random and seize the day like me haha xd

no bro this is so legit

I honestly get cancer from watching this is he actually autistic?
twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/1041657596229218305

holy freaking based!

I see him mentioned here occasionally and recently with mention to this cypher_punk person or whatever. bizlets eat this shit up for some reason.

this unironically

You are romantic to yourself

make it stop

Attached: iprtmwltkq101.jpg (563x714, 94K)

Is this the fellow that threw his Rolex in the river?

still not as cringy as following this guy and posting it on biz. no one cares about this fag, sage

Only thing more cringe than this guy are the people who keep posting his tweets here

Attached: IMG_1142.png (750x1334, 788K)