What are some racist phrases from your country?

"A black job" - a hard ,manual labor job.

"An arab job" - doing something inefficiently, un throughly.

Attached: S90913-202001.jpg (1080x1920, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.svd.se/historia/2011/06/25/tatarer-tartarer-och-tattare/
worldstopexports.com/pork-exports-by-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"to get gypped" - to be tricked into buying junk or when the vending machine steals your money

When we call someone Arab , we mean that he is lazy or stupid

Should just call him an imbecile haha

nigger-rigging
when you slap some shit together and it just works. Like duct taping your car's bumper up after an accident.

But Lebanese are arab

Literature negro = ghostwriter.

Various references to Moors

When you're dirty you look like a Moor and so on, dessert called Moor's head (Germans know that too I'm sure)

We also have a restaurant with a Moor statue outside in my town, it's called "Inn at the Moor"

But honestly I don't think it's very racist at all, Moors were used a lot in European heraldry as a positive and negative symbol

Attached: 299d545949352d37360b0e49feca57d3--coat-of-arms-african-culture.jpg (236x283, 21K)

I M B E C I L E

We call poor quality things Chinese

"to russian" - to fuck up
>I really russianed fixing up my car and now it won't start

"thing are in a Czech order" - There is chaos

Food/water go on a gypsy way - choking on something

Saracen washing - trying to talk out your way from a scandal and denying the whole thing

"Black work" is "undeclared work"

>"thing are in a Czech order" - There is chaos
Funny, in a Czech video game I recently played they do the same with "Hungarian order"

"calling to Norway" - vomiting loudly

Tattigt jobb= Tatar/gypsy job or someone doing a very sloppy job
Svartjobb= black job, illegal job

"plan de nègre" (nigger plan), a bad plan, used when the plan is dangerous like painting a wall from the last step on a stool

Czechs and Hungarians have been rivals since the dawn of time. Sadly in the past century they had it better, but Prague will be a Hungarian village!

Why is Finnish banter so terrible ?
I'm assuming it sounds better in Finnish

Wtf, you don't even have Tatars

Baltic = cold
"It's frigging Baltic outside"

I really can't think of anything racist.

It's not against Tatars as a group, it's an old confusion from the war times. We confused Tatars for Gypsies back when we fought in Russia and now tattare has been slang for gypsy in Sweden for over 300 years, but it was recently replaced with Zigenare when southern european gypsies started coming here because of the EU free movement.

Black market = illegal market

Don't know if it has anything to do with black people.

Interesting, never heard of it. Was it very commonly used?

The color black has always had negative connotations and been associated with evil

Black hat = A malicious hacker

Also unsure if this is related to black people.

We call uncivilized people "arabs", there is no racism otherwise beside calling Algerian/Migrant blacks negroes.

A Jew = someone greedy and despicable

What do you call civilized people (or is the point that they don't exist)?

Tattare is still very commonly used especially by boomers. Here's an article about it in Swedish, Swedes confused Tatars for gypsies and with Mongols because they were all "travelers". blog.svd.se/historia/2011/06/25/tatarer-tartarer-och-tattare/
It's basically just a linguistic confusion and Swedes not knowing much about the people they fought against.

Oh!

To jew somebody = to make an unfair deal with somebody (making him pay more than it's worth)

How did Arabs become the most dominant culture in the middle east if these stereotypes are true?

Zerg hivemind mentality

Mongol = any tall or otherwise big Asian man, regardless of ethnicity

Wigger = a white person who tries to be black, listens to rap music etc.

Wigger is a lastname here and I live in a place called Wiggertal

I'm always wary of the opinions of minorities and non-dominant cultures since they tend to be the most butt hurt and for arabs I have feeling its more of a zerg hive mind towards western opinion of the region among these groups so they can be the "good" ones

Soviet building/apartment/etc. = ugly or depressing building

That's the same in Swedish but it has nothing to do with race here.
>calling to Norway
When you're vomiting it sounds like you're saying "Norja". I've heard "calling on Ulrich" in Swedish.

"Indian code" is extremely badly written code that almost impossible to read and especially improve or correct.
"Doing like non-russian" means to perform work in a strange way with
confused sequence of actions.
Also, we call the Germans "нeмцы". It means speechless, muted.

We don't have hours to go through them all.

they got a head start by expanding at a time when byzantium and persia had worn each other out so they wouldnt be much of an enemy

then they relied heavily on mercenaries and mamluks

mamluks were slaves taken from thei families as children and trained their entire lives to be soldiers

I don't know why we say it, my guess is that it's due to arab (literally) nomads who used to dwell in our region.

I assumed it was black as in darkness. It operates in the shadows where the government can't see.

They unified through Islam and then just kind of steam rolled and culturally erased some of the world's most beautiful languages like Syriac, Coptic and probably the Romance nafri language

Getting "jewed" means getting ripped off or cheated.

>"An arab job" - doing something inefficiently, un throughly.

kek same

same in finnish (jutkuttaa)

>Work as a chink/nigger
Work a lot
>Compare God to a gypsy
Compare something good with something crappy
>There aren't moors in the coast
No enemies nor indiscret eyes around
>To be a moor
To be quite oppresive with your gf

"you look like a Syrian" - you look like shit

>negro cabeza = nigger head
when someone is ignorant or aggressive

We call niggers and black cats Arab. Nowadays only old people do that tho.

"Being a Serb" - "Don't skip on doing X/Don't be unfair/Don't be cheap"

"Bosnian work" - Four guys employed. Three guys looking around and one actually working

"Frogman/Italian style" - overtly metrosexual and feminine, pampered

"Albanian businessman" - using your business to launder money and smuggle drugs

"Herzegovian head" - inbred squared head, also used for stupid looking people

"Gypsy industrialist" - scrap metal collector and wiring stealing

Or yelling nigger in a black neighbourhood

"working like a negro" means doing hard manual labor here as well
There are more:
"smoking like a turk" - smoking a lot
"talking arab" - saying something nonsensical or unintelligible
"spagnola" , which is the female noun for "spanish", is common slang for a titjob
"doing it the greek way" - having (gay) anal sex
"the french illness" - syphilis

>Italian style
Same Italian here also means overly flamboyant.

"travail d'arabe" means something similar in French

Don't be a Jew - dont be a cheapskate

I got jewed - screwed out of money

We also have this "working like a black person" and it means doing hard, low paid work

"Work like a Japanese" - hard work of excellence

"German something" - reliable and well engineered

"Polish meat" - we now unanimously use it for any sort of bad meat

>"Gypsy industrialist" - scrap metal collector and wiring stealing
Fucking lmao

A friend of mine got his copper/bronze reliefs stolen by gypsies once who (probably) used it for scrap metal sale, they were beautiful reliefs from the Soviet Union

Coptic isnt really a beautiful language but okay. It sounds kinda like Arabic(not a lot of vowels) but doesnt have semitic phonology, and has a significant amount of glottal stops.

It isnt beautiful sounding but its interesting :-)

"indian giving" means giving a gift then asking for it back

>"Polish meat" - we now unanimously use it for any sort of bad meat

Daily reminder that Poland is 10th biggest exporter of beef and 9th biggest exporter of pork in the world. Everybody buys and eats our meat, so why should we care about opinion of non-countries and shitholes with impoverished micromarkets such as Croatia or Czech Republic?

worldstopexports.com/pork-exports-by-country/

Attached: beef-exports-ann-wb.jpg (1300x728, 83K)

The full phrase is "Dark-skinned trader-expert on secondary resources" for "Gypsy"

Indian burn = the act of grabbing someone's arm with both hands and twisting it in opposite directions

The word "Jew" is unironically used here as an insult.

Same

Interesting. There's a popular fast food dish called polish sausage over here and it was created when a Macedonian immigrant started buying mystery meat from polish butchers

No need to get anal, Seba. It's a stereotype

We don't care. We have customers for our meat in over hundred countries all over the world. Our butchers can live without Croatia and Czech Republic buying it. But, f.e., i wonder who would lose more : if Czechs banned our food on their market, or if we banned Czech Skoda and beer on our market.

Woah, poles really suffer from inferiority complexes

In german we say 'to turk sth' for faking data or manipulating sth in one owns favor.

That meat goes through Lidl. You have to wait the pending withdrawal request from our German overlords

Weź nie pierdol, Sebix

calm down plz

I think it is everywhere, it means you are being cheap here.

When a Pole wants to insult other Pole by suggesting that he is greedy, caring only about himself, cheating, money-stealing - then he calls him "a jew".

For a Pole, you just call him out for being from Poznań

We also have such a saying here in Poland: "Kochajmy się jak bracia, liczmy się jak żydzi" which can be translated to : "let's love each other like brothers, but let's do business like jews". The point of the saying is that we must somehow find a golden balance between pursue of money and maintaining civilized social relations, and that love is as important as money.

Funny, we have the same
"A black job" - a job which you don't declare to tax services
"An arab job" - same thing as you

>You have to wait the pending withdrawal request from our German overlords

24% of all meat we produce goes to Germany. I never heard about Germans whining about it. I only hear the whining from people living in postcommie shitholes, mainly from Czech Republic.

We also name people Arabs when talking about rural people in the sense of being uncivilized or lacking proper manners

"Crnčiti" literally translating to "to black" or "to nig" but more accurately translates to "slaving away".

To speak chinese = talking nonsense, usually when you're not assuming something or trying to confuse your interlocutor

To be proud like a turk/dz (algerian) = overshowing your proudness at the point where it becomes ridicules

Act as an italian = faking something, simulating

To do things the german way = do things very properly and in an efficient way

We also have such words as "ocyganić" (gypsify - from "Gypsy") and "oszwabić" (germanize - from "German") - both these words mean to fool/cheat somebody and to steal from somebody.

We also have such a saying: "Musi to na Rusi, w Polsce jak kto chce" - which can be translated to : "People must do smth/obey only in Russia, in Poland people are free and do what they want".

Finnish person - loud, overweight, violent, aggressive, drunk, smells bad, cant speak Swedish or respect it.

Rare

Serious question but why would they respect Swedish.

To sit like a "turek u okurek" (turk next to pickles), which means to sit awkwardly.

We also use words "rusek" (Russian) or "ruski" (Russian) as insult - plural "ruscy" (Russians). "Rusek/Ruski" is always somebody primitive, violent, backward, culturally and intellectually inferior, usually criminal and murderous.

A neutral word in Polish language for a Russian is "Rosjanin" (singular) and "Rosjanie" (plural). These words are used rarely when a Pole wants to talk about Russians with respect.

To fuck up badly - to russkie

We get it, you're butthurt

Calling someone a gypsy means you're calling them a thief.
We also say "deceive someone like a Chinese" when they are easy to trick.
"Don't pretend to be Swedish" to say that someone if feigning stupidity or is neglecting their responsibilities (this one has to do more with tourism and language barriers, though)
"Working like a negro/Chinese" when you are working overtime and very hard for little reward.
"This sounds like Chinese to me" when something is either gibberish or we don't understand it.

Puhua hepreaa = (x is) speaking hebrew
Means talking unintelligible, whether drunk or something.

Ryssiä jotakin = to Rus x up = to fuck something up

Jutku = jew. Someone is being cheapskate or is trying to fool you in transaction where money is exchanged.

Posted this on the wrong thread for a moment there.

Bugger (a slang word for Bulgarian) = anal sodomizer

Only boomers still use it.

kek

Funny thing is that Poles call "ruskie" also Ukrainians and Belarusians to underline that everything living behind Poland's eastern border is pretty much the same shitty russian tribe, speaking russian, using cyrillic script, looking exactly the same (like impoverished criminals, usually), praying to the same orthodox (eastern christianity) god and so on. Poland with its latin alphabet, roman law, catholicism and higher culture is completely different world.

>"This sounds like Chinese to me" when something is either gibberish or we don't understand it.
We have "It's all Greek to me".

Jap's eye = the hole on the end of your penis

>"spagnola" , which is the female noun for "spanish", is common slang for a titjob
I was surprised when I found out that a "española" for "titjob" was so widespread. In Spain, as a matter of fact, we call it a "cubana". ; female form of Cuban.

Never heard it before; it's good to know. It is also a little weird considering how many words that stem from Greek are common in English, French and Spanish, whereas Chinese is its own thing entirely.

Nethergadgie
Soudron

Both terms used for English people.