Yes, my dream is to travel arround the world

>Yes, my dream is to travel arround the world.

Attached: 1232.jpg (599x512, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/a08dp8/aita_for_rejecting_men_who_have_slept_with_a_high/
reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/ag99ze/aita_for_answering_my_boyfriends_question_about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my dream is to destroy the world

Attached: 1554550723293.png (386x411, 142K)

>travel the world
sex tourism*

me too!

I don't understand.

>...and to fuck non-white men

Attached: 1568396127451.jpg (599x512, 56K)

>im unemployed btw

That's my dream if you don't like it you can go hit your hid with a wall

Be real with me bros, how many number of ex partners could you tolerate with your gf? For me I'd like her to be a virgin. I've seen reddit niggers ramble on that its ok even if she's slept with 100 different dudes because thats in the past and each sexual experiance is differet, and that was on a thread where some women was trying to get sympathy points where her 27 y/o chad boyfriend who only dated 1 women before her and left her because she at the age of 20 slept with 80 different men

reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/a08dp8/aita_for_rejecting_men_who_have_slept_with_a_high/

Attached: 1509200950564.png (220x248, 29K)

sorry its this one

reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/ag99ze/aita_for_answering_my_boyfriends_question_about/

I won't marry her if she knew what penises look like

Visible insol behavior.

Attached: hm.png (657x527, 127K)

Definitelyvirgin (my last gf was virgin but we didn't have sex...) or few sexual partners, being those boyfriends
>that its ok even if she's slept with 100 different dudes because thats in the past
there are too many soyjacks in Reddit.

what if studied biology and is a doctor?

netfix and chill

Attached: 1566034326650.jpg (1200x1026, 142K)

What's with all the hate, let these girls do their stupid shit and let them suffer the repercussions, no point in getting angry over it

She was shagging a guy every month from age 14 lmao. Is this normal in anglo countries?

>that's unironically my dream

One guy per month probably is low desu

whats considered normal?

yes and if you wont marry her then you'll be called a slut shaming incel

Attached: 1555682321755.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

When she's 14? Literally a child. Anglo parents must know what they're getting up to

>80
When a girl sleeps with a ton of guys it just shows that shes indecisive, not serious, and can't make good decisions to save her life, so I would stay away from those types

>she at the age of 20 slept with 80 different men
Was she a prostitute?

The sluts in big cities easily fuck a new guy every week, starting at 15-16, when they get into partying.

tell her to watch "luisito comunica"

i just don't ask. also, no girlfriend of mine's ever asked me. i'm 27 and i've been with like 40 women, if a girl asked me i'd just say "i don't think that's relevant to our relationship."

i have a pretty strict "no talking about the past" rule. like if it's something that really affected the girl ("my ex-bf cheated on me twice so now i have jealousy issues") then that's fine, i'll allow discussion of it, but that's about as far as i'll go.

They are incels.

I don't really have a number, I never date anyways

based the past is dead poster

Shut up, beaner.

Are you retarded? Most people have seen a naked man before whether for sexual purposes or educational purposes. What if she’s a nurse?

Based on some graph I remember from a couple months back, and assuming she is my age, 2.