Why do jewish girls have such big boobs? and why are israelis usually hotter than american jews

why do jewish girls have such big boobs? and why are israelis usually hotter than american jews

Attached: 11116854_289327497904126_474935500_n.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

minimizing milk expenses led to breast growth. based

Mix of italian and slav genes

Attached: 1560876389111.jpg (1080x1350, 86K)

jews DO look either very slavic or italian.

Attached: madison-beer-jack-gilinsky-suns-out-miami-44.jpg (1032x1222, 230K)

I am Jewish and can tell you it's entirely confirmation bias.
Jews don't have big tits. In fact, they don't have big noses either. They all look a bit Slavic.
Of course I'm Ashkenazi, but that's my experience.
Israeli girls aren't hotter. They're just browner to account for the Sephardis.

>they don't have big noses either.

Attached: 1547199291157.jpg (485x321, 41K)

most don't

>tf
>tp

Attached: north_italian.png (331x403, 272K)

>they don't have big noses either.

Attached: Frases-de-Trotsky-1.jpg (1800x1075, 209K)

most don't

I kind of to agree with this. I worked for a Jewish woman for about 2 years. She was a nice person but physically repulsive to the point I had to tell her to fix her clothes because she was embarrassing. She actually was quite wealthy but for some reason ever bought clothes off the rack at Macys. Again, a I nice person, but a total mess physically.

JHWH demands khazar milkers.

takes one to know one

Italians also have big nose, what's your point?

Most Israeli Jewish look inbred and psychotic. They have soulless eyes and FAS faces

please, british girls are the ugliest. israeli girls are leagues above them

question to those in the know: what does it feel like to embrace your gf in bed and plant your face on her breasts while she strokes your hair

>Most Israeli Jewish look inbred
could say the same about the brits

>why do jewish girls have such big boobs?
Most don't, there's a variety of boob sizes here, like in every other country i guess

Attached: 132435468659636.jpg (1678x1054, 386K)

suffocation?

Most Jews are brown and look like this

Attached: jews.jpg (937x528, 423K)

Cope, British men and women are the most attractive European ethnicity. We are a land of gods and goddesses

Meant to reply to not myself

>Sergio Della Pergola, in a rough calculation of Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, implies that Ashkenazi Jews make up less than 74% of Jews worldwide.[35] Other estimates place Ashkenazi Jews as making up about 75% of Jews worldwide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

You're choosing yemeni jews to confirm your bias, what? The west knows ashkenazi jews only, and they assimilated fairly well in terms of looks.

If you do that, she expect you to continue, but you're tired after work and really can't be arsed to cuddle and have sex so you just give up after some time and simply imagine squeezing her tits every night

high IQ jewish babies need extra nutrition

Huwhite jews aren't real jews

:(

It's the sad reality of things. Take your wildest imagination and de-amp it by 70%
It's a wild feeling at first, but then you become too old to follow up

Ashkenazi aren't pure Jews and most of Israel is brown

very good advice and one I should've lived by 10 years ago thanks

Jews have big noses because air is free, Jews have big boobs because baby formula costs money.

I thought Ashkenazi are just European Jews. Thats what a Jewish coworker told me anyway.

They're mixed

they are
no such thing as a pure jew retard

lol

Attached: 1551640874125.jpg (950x906, 175K)