Griezmann was born in the commune of Mâcon in the département of Saône-et-Loire. His father Alain...

> Griezmann was born in the commune of Mâcon in the département of Saône-et-Loire. His father Alain, a town councillor, is of a family who originated from Münster, Germany, hence the Germanic surname. His mother Isabelle, a former hospital staff supervising the cleaning team, is of Portuguese descent

Griezmann is a French man, he may be a Germano-Portuguese mutt but at least he's white. To be regarded as a ethnic French you just need to be a European white person who speaks the French language.

Attached: Griezmann French man.jpg (898x701, 91K)

i hope he succeeds at barca, seems like an okay lad

Podga is french

I want him to fail :)

Which one is he?

He's a cringy zoomer retarded faggot

yes nationality wise but ethnically only White Europeans from anywhere in the continent who learned the French language are regarded as French. Griezmann like the Italian Napoleon before him are both symbols of French excellence.

why? :(

barca need the uplift

that's called character

Everyone in the world is french. Americans are french, germans are french, chinese are french and even orcas and Dolphins can be french. French is an idea, a concept. We're the universe.

Because of this

>Germano-Portuguese mutt

Representing

Attached: klf0ttunksx21.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

no, podga is french, everyone but nazi incel regard him as french, try to tell any french man that pogba isn't french and you'll be laughed at

welcome to reality nazincel

Ok shitskin

Hey I agree with you, French identity is open to anyone and has always been. It's the American of Europe. Hell, Macron grandfather was a Bristol lad.

France is an african country, though

France is a mutt nation like America. Anyone can be French as long as you state you love Baguette and speak the French language.

>you just need to be a European white person
I would argue with that, lmao.

Do French even have any racists in their country?
It seems like all French people, including anons on Jow Forums, care not about the skin colors.

Yes this is true. But it's the same for great britain. London is majorily non white ! Impressive ! I salute this inclusiveness. Also it's quite heart warming to see that you welcome black blood into the monarchy. Progressive and modern. Cheers mate !

nicer smile one

Um Antonio Grismano is Uruguasho, che

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (720x405, 49K)

well i fucking hate niggers but then i again i also fucking hate france
3rd world shithole, absolutely awful place, i hate living here, only thing i'm waiting for is a few more years in uni then i'm out

your football team is literally full of mulattoes, a proof that rampant racemixing has been going on earlier in the UK rather than france

It's majority non-native, including 300,000+ French, not majority non-white.

Where would you go? USA, Germany? What's so horrible about France?

Nah lad you're fighting against the truth, not cool. What is actually cool is that you're one of the most diverse european country, an example for Europe. Prince Archie is a symbol for the world.

>Where would you go? USA, Germany?
i don't care, anywhere but here
>What's so horrible about France?
i live in paris

Hnnnnnng

Attached: egmhhg9q4za11.jpg (900x506, 76K)

He's handsome, whatever he is.

>tf
>tp

> diverse

We are not, France for example there doesn't even exist an ethnic French. You guys are the ultimate mutts where a white Frenchman is most likely a foreigner that came to the country a hundred years ago. In England the majority of the country is an Anglo.

>Griezmann
>white

Attached: griezmann-antoine.png (780x439, 311K)

I agree. I like his eyebrows.

>doing blackface
Griezmann confirmed neo-nazi

>. In England the majority of the country is an Anglo.
This is not true. People like maisie williams, hosier, mr bean and so on are mixed britons, there are plenty of them everywhere and make the common british a swarthy person. No offense it's just how it is. Irish are perceived redheads and blondes, brits as swarthy medoids bleached partially by the normans, french mutts by the way. Nobody will believe that the british ethnogroup is monolithic you know, that's not how it works. Better than that, british people are the pronest to mic themselves thanks to american's powerful cultural machine. Other countries on the continent are less receptive because of a cultural gap.

>Macron grandfather was a Bristol lad.
*great grand-father

Anglo always feeling obliged to twist history

>You guys are the ultimate mutts
t: Hiberno-Anglo-Norman Scotch British

Your PM is a Germano-Russian Jewish Turk with American citizenship for fuck's sake.

You do understand that "ethnicity" refers to a cultural community right?
So phenotypical traits cannot ban you from being a part of any ethnicity, excepted of course if these traits are traditionnaly banned from said ethnicity
Maybe that the völkish german ethnicity forbids a black to become ethnically German but France is not Germany, France is beyond based, France is the shining beacon glowing through the darkness of humanity

>family "originates" in germany
>stays german after generations
he's indeed portuguese though