Guy makes $100 in one day with only $1

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS REAL

youtu.be/QALPNfOiGd4

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-18-14-04-22.png (646x389, 341K)

you need to go back

kek. step 1. go to bank that prints money and ask for money. check.

Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my lifetime, and good luck to that guy trying that same thing again the next day lol

He makes $1000 in just 5 days doing random stuff like selling stuff and on craigslist

I made 1300 euro on the stockmarket last 4 days.

Attached: 1508575859983.jpg (400x680, 42K)

Yep, he has lots of money in that thumbnail, must be legit. For only one easy shipping and handling charge, I could get this wealth generating information absolutely free!

So he just wades through peoples garbage for scrapes. I find these bottom feeders a lot on my properties and run them off or call the police on them.

Yeah what a bummer I was really looking forward to him selling that VHS and slowly scalp from there

he looks like a crack addict

more like some still in the closet gay guy

Attached: 1528725741418.jpg (346x406, 21K)

>turns a profit on $1
>using a $200 phone

Your snide and condescending attitude makes me believe you're not very successful as you're immediate to shut off ideas as long as they don't belong to you

Go clean up after one of these literal cockroaches and get back to me. They are subhuman scum and should be shot on site. Pity we have laws against such things.

Buy $1 knee pads and start sucking

In fact, they are worse than rats. At least a rat doesn't know its rat and can never be anything better than a rat.

Wait are we talking about scrappers? They do what they have to do to survive and aren't hurting anyone

Bottom feeders will do anything to avoid getting a job.

going around and selling magazines to people like bum, that's not really "earning" money nor is it creative

people probably just think he's a crackhead and feel sorry for him

>IN NYC!
that's not impressive at all, a grand in NYC is pocket change

with 1 dollar?

this is the dude who you get assigned to a group project with and then regretfully have to small talk with for the rest of your college career.

>Guy buys VCR tape and opens new bank account

He should have just done what that other guy does in NYC. Collects gold dust and diamonds dropped in the street. Way more cash.

It's true, $70,000 a year is just scraping by in NYC.

Hope the 100 to 1 horse wins

But what they're doing is a job, albeit "self employment under the table for scraps" if you know what I mean.