Fuck hugo boss and ALL german/austrian products

My mom who is a historylet was on a vacation in Cyprus a few days ago and she bought me this hugo boss shirt.
hugo boss is a fucking german company and hugo boss himself was a fucking nazi.
I don't want to own a nazi product.
How should I destroy this shirt?
I was thinking of burning it on the beach.

Attached: P90913-212248(1).jpg (3008x3176, 2.13M)

gas it

gas it

gas yourself while wearing it

Wear it when you go to the oven

Pluck your unibrow

Based

post a pic of you wearing it

Stop being a fucking pussy, jewfaggot.

This is the only correct answer.

shut the fuck up already majoosi rat
good thread shahar

Attached: 1561644825517.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Wear it and get stabbed by schizos

Attached: 1567668503822.png (956x969, 1.25M)

based

>destroying it
Are you sure you're a Jew? You don't think like one.
It won't make Hugo Boss lose any money. Quite the opposite, it will create space in the T-shirt market for 1 more product, which Hugo Boss can fill with another T-shirt, so destroying it is basically increasing their potential sales.
Refund it.

Try going to Germany and killing filthy Nazis you have to kill every German to prevent another shoah

Hugo boss is pretty expensive, you should be grateful your mom bought you a boss shirt as a gift you ungrateful little shit

your mom should've bought you an oven
this things are built to last

Believe me man if it was up to me the only place where you would see germans/austrians/pakis/arabs/turks/persians/french/turks/polish/russians/ukranians would be a muesuem

tell your mom why you don't like it before you destroy it or else she'll feel bad

That's a nice shirt you faggot, why don't you thank your mom for purchasing it for you. Maybe now you'll understand why some people boycott Israeli products given your treatment of the Palestinians.

>falling for the kike's shitposting b8 streak
as if you two are actually retarded... oh wait!

I guarantee it's fake anyway

this
look like fake arabs wear

Are there fakes in france?

Such an obvious fake, look at that crooked embroidery. This is how it would look on a real Hugo Boss shirt. Your mom is a retard and you are a butthurt faggot.

Attached: 1333029236-36289700.jpg (777x999, 223K)

of course, you have entire bazar of fake product (louisvuitton, balenciaga etc)

don't make your mom sad she probably spent a lot of shekels for you

Brilliant, good ahead, you're doing Hugo Boss a favour by destroying counterfeit products.