Teeka Pajeeka

Did we discover anything more about this since last night? Feeling kind of uncomfortable that a street shitter might be the one who ignites the singularity.

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.png (315x150, 4K)

It just is what it is. Might be real, might be fake, either way it sells LINK like it's the second coming of Jesus and it'll probably get picked up by a lot of people who would never have come across Chainlink on their own. So I see it as a good thing.

Attached: 1534201619682.jpg (1800x1561, 670K)

We won't know until thursday or shortly after, whenever someone shares the finished monthly newsletter. But I really don't think it's fake.

Tweeka the Street Shitting Goblin reckons LINK will be worth $290-900 but has a buy up until $1 warning. How does that make sense?

right. he might be thinking start small

I'd be happy with 1$ eoy desu

relevant antshares pbc

Attached: antshares pbc.png (2046x1250, 558K)

>I'm getting antshares vibes

Attached: 1532742023083.jpg (800x800, 74K)

i fucking hate this ant for revealing link at this price

interesting to note his buy up to price of 13 cents is only 2 cents above current price during the time it was released.

link is trash that nobody uses/has no use case/ nobodys heard of

the buy up to price for antshares was 13 cents lol.

Sometimes he sets them really high. Pretty sure his buy-up-to for CND was 24 cents and it was selling at 6 cents before his report dropped.

why and who started rumor about PBc teeka shilling Link ?

Dude it's right fuck there in the OP.

People have been debating if it's real or just the crazed ranting of a turbo autist.

I DONT SEE THIS AS A GOOD SIGN, NORMIES ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE SO SOON, LET THEM BUY FOR 1K

does this have to do with the leaked Teeka report on Chainlink?

Attached: Capture.jpg (783x255, 26K)

well atleast he doesnt literally eat shit.

>9/11

18-09-2018

99/11

HOLY SHIT!

hello junko

omfg, whis russian spy was living in NY at the time?
Sweet Jesus, SF is next!

Ok this is getting suspicious now. No way that fucking article could be real... right?

CONFIRMED

Buy up to $1 what kind of fud is that it’s literally printing money until $1000

I feel you on that but Link will shoot up in price like a fucking rocket once the accumulation game is over. Institutions and insiders have been buying all summer, as well as those of us true believers on Jow Forums. By the time this hits leddit and normies, they will have a very small time window to buy at the .25 - .50 cent prices that we've enjoyed for most of this year.

>institutions have been blah blah blah
Proof?

I don't know about institutions, but some of these 5-10% flash pumps link's been seeing in the past weeks have got to be big players accumulating. Someone agrees to sell huge sums via limit at an appointed time, the other party market buys them immediately, that way the ownership trail gets washed through the exchange.