Women are garbage and mistake. Prove me wrong

Women are garbage and mistake. Prove me wrong

Attached: 14413804558140.jpg (720x629, 48K)

We wouldn't be here without th-
Oh.

beautiful outside and terrible inside. and not very beautiful outside with no make up and shit

Attached: йцуйцу.png (835x692, 770K)

they're fine...

big brain post

Why are they garbage and a mistake?

Who's that?

Hello

Attached: 1547808620395.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

It's not time to make a change,
Just relax, take it easy
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to know
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy

t. old and happy

i want to find love in russia

incel freak

sexual revolution was a mistake. You think it makes you more progressive and fundamentally and better country by giving females so many rights? Most women are retarded and incapable of thinking for themselves, they get influenced easily and are like kids

It would be cool
some golddiger who was killed by her ugly bf
you can get some stupid golddiger whore.
why not to find love in usa?
>пyк

Attached: 14413957758270.png (852x627, 534K)

Kek

Attached: An+actual+quote+by+arthur+schopenhauer_1467c6_5101921.png (850x400, 120K)

>drawn eyebrows
Ewww, she 100% deserved it.

He was an incel who hated his fucking mother but he is kind of right

I hate when people say that hes an incel, hes got so much more to his philosophy than just shitting on love and desires

What the fuck? This isn't even something I read its something I based off my own conclusion. Looks like I might be smarter than I give myself credit for

Attached: 1554956616159.jpg (700x700, 209K)

There is only one truth after all

Aren't Russians going back to family traditions and patriarchal ways?
I remember jumping randomly from stranger to stranger in VKontakt, many guys even in their early 20s seem to have lovely wifes and children, which in Balkans has become almost non existent.

I mean golddiggers and thots exist everywhere, its the scourge of modern age. Not sure if Russia has above average amount of them though.

>water is wet
>me smaht

If you spent some time reading philosophers, you would see most of the things they write are very obvious and part of common knowledge

I dont think the most of russian women are golddiggers. I think there were more

>you would see most of the things they write are very obvious and part of common knowledge
They seem obvious because they back those statements up and don't delude themselves, you'd be surprised how dumb most people are

Honestly, You could say about pretty much 90% of the global population. Not everyone is " le rational thinker" type.

* You could say that.

>Aren't Russians going back to family traditions and patriarchal ways?
No. Women are same everywhere

Yes but on a biological level men tend to be more logical and women more emotional

Yes, they also know how to express themselves in the proper manner. Transmitting knowledge is not easy for the average person.

op is a fagg

>women have the intelligence of children
>children can't consent to sex
>all sex is rape
>rapists deserve capital punishment
>all sex havers need capital punish for rape

Most people dont understand themselves like people who study psychology or philosophy do. People cant truely express something they dont fully know themselves

russian women are goddesses
I don't even care if they just want money

>russian women are goddesses
>I don't even care if they just want money

Attached: 1565784433612.png (201x250, 18K)