Which one of these you do have?

Which one of these you do have?
I have none of it

Attached: bb40540b9dea66cce27e188daeb0a59b-imagejpeg.jpg (1218x852, 386K)

I don't even have a car, my most valuable stuff are antiques that I basically spend all my disposable income on

But I can get 6/10's ez

not all girls are into money
or rather, they'd all like it if you were rich, but it's not always a priority. especially for young girls. these girls just want adventure. you gotta make yourself an art-chad if you have no money. art-chads can even get away with being not too good-looking.

a good friend of mine is like every hipster cuties' wet dream. he's a photographer and he travels the world and only speaks in "yeah mans" or "you got it dudes" and he's had sex with half the planet. he's not good looking at all, he's like 5'9" or 5'10" MAX and has acne scars.

I thought you just kidnap brides in the caucasus

What antiques do you have?

Attached: incel pride flag LGBTI.jpg (1024x731, 40K)

Thats a kyrgz thing and its based

Books and ceramics mainly

Attached: 20190904_161703[1] - Copy.jpg (1500x2000, 446K)

Literally not worth the effort. Just talking to women is already a waste of time even if you don't include the tens of thousands of hours invested into your career. The things men will do just to get to stick their dick in a pussy.

I have a 50cm long face, why?

Any old travel reports?

Based

I have been rejected twice and never ever tried again

Arrange marriage, my manlet brown cousin got married to a pale blue eyed grils

Yeah my fav is a German one on Venice, must have been nice to visit it when it wasn't full of Chinks

Attached: IMG_20190720_231657.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

i haven't talked to anyone who isn't my mother in years

Attached: 1568005332810.gif (360x480, 457K)

I’ve only been in a relationship once and I didn’t even initiate that. I think I might kill myself if I asked someone and they turned me down so I don’t.

Anything more exotic and colonial or scientific? Do you suggest reading Humboldt's diaries and reports?

I don't think so, it's mostly poetic volumes and from Germany the oldest are occult/alchemical texts from 15th/16th century and some herbaria (which are much less scientific than Humboldt's botanical diaries)

But Humboldt was great, no doubt

>born gay
>hated it when I was little
>now I don't have to deal with roastie nonsense ever
who's laughing now

Attached: 1539479667739.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Height, tanned skin and brunette hair

Women who say they want a guy who is 190cm don't know how tall 190cm actually is. I know plenty of guys who are ~5'11 who just outright tell women they are ~6'1 and they eat it up. Same goes for peepee size.

Arranged marriage is even harder when it comes to the requirements in op parents want the best buyer for their daughter

only the travelling thing

None

>tall
Check

>handsome
>wealthy
>well-traveled
>expensive status symbols
No. Turns out you don't need any of it though.

Based

>No. Turns out you don't need any of it though.
kek we know
you already said tall

>Goethe
based

Incel thread
Talk to women

1,89 tall check

They're amazing and very erotic from art deco (Jugendstil) era, there was an antique pressed leaf in it too

Shame Bares für Rares doesn't do books, but I like their ceramics episodes

Attached: 20190902_222325[1] - Copy.jpg (2000x1500, 446K)