How possible is a linkpool exit scam?

how possible is a linkpool exit scam?

Attached: 1524713092766.png (1000x1000, 734K)

CL is doing everything they can to make these nodes easy to run as well as maintain.
The Hodge has been updating the docs with info, making LinkPool pretty pointless. They shouldn't be taking more than 10% tops imo.
I don't think they'll exit scam tho and wish I could have bought in for the lifetime returns but burger...

is linkpool somekind a partner of chainlink or are they just offering the service on staking?
i'm not sure if i can set it up on my own

Attached: 1524411529711.jpg (785x644, 51K)

It's kind of obvious they had a falling out. Jonny fudded LINK in his last medium post but still expects everyone to use his pool and pay him 25%. Tiger mommy will make it easy even for a total brainlet to stake nodes themselves. Linkpool is fucking centralization anyway!

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 589K)

theyre not a partner just a couple of jews trying to steal everyones linkies for what will be a relatively simple task. they seemed to be on good terms but it seems the relationship turned sour at some point. see

Agreed, pools defeat the purpose of decentralization.

Why would they? They’re going to become multi-millionaires (at a minimum) earning 25% forever. Not to mention it’s impossible because the tokens are held via smart contract and if in some alternate universe it did happen, the team would just have an airdrop and make the other tokens worthless

Thank you tiger mommy!

>ICO when ETH was at 500$
>ETH crashes to double digits
>holy shit guys we have no funds
>bankruptcy/exitscam

This level of cope is hilarious. Independent node operators are going to be SOL. The advantage that Linkpool will give us in the beginning is insurmountable. We'll be so far ahead of you guys that we'll be able to buy the majoirty of whatever pool tries to compete with linkpool.

You'll still get rich from the token value alone but 700 lb basement autists are not going to be providing valuable data to anyone.

I'm a totally deluded linkie but linkpool may well be a REQ-tier scam ie. you're not going to get bitconnected, but they'll just run down the funds until you give up.

>implying anyone would know who is running which node

Eth was around $300 during ICO if o remember right . Maybe less

Someone will make a better version of linkpool with cheaper fees

fuck off jonny linkpool will never be endorsed by chainlink.

Linkpool will be LINKs MtGox and blockstream, don't use it

LinkPool ICO not ChainLink. It just ended a month or two ago. Poorly timed

They are using a 100% trustless structure with smart contracts. If they are not reliable then the Chainlink network isn't neither

you do realise that jonny was a lead engineer for the largest military company in the world and then was a senior engineer for the largest online gambling company in the EU?
you fucking basement dwellers have no fucking idea, he's a professional infra guy and will be able to react to any move in the market faster than you fucks can post a meme

i'm surprised you could type all that with jonny's dick in your ass.

Could be a scam, but I don't think so. I bought in 1eth as suicide insurance in case CL moons as hard as predicted. There is so many tech illiterate like me to whom setting up an own node is impossible even if Tiger mommy herself draws a tutorial on her titties. We are dependent on linkpool.

Jow Forums is fucking hilarious
you uneducated idiots think anyone is going to pick your nodes when you have both sergey and jonny who run nodes and will service everyones request
seen that jonny is going to web3 summit? expect him to be shaking hands with all the people who you wish you was getting requests from

Not to take anything away from him because I didn’t work with him directly but I’m also a senior engineer at said gambling company and the bar for senior engineer can be low at certain times.

He seemed like a nice guy though and would take part in the cryptocurrecy chat on rare occasions.

damn it's gonna be awkward as fuck when sergey blanks him at web3

tell me more, did he ever speak about chainlink?

As I said I never spoke with him in person so my stories are pretty limited in scope so I’d lower your expectations but I did chat with him briefly before he left about that time you guys empties the hot wallet in binance and it caused the price to surge because there were no sellers, which I thought was a bit of a laugh.

I’m not a linkie so I said I didn’t know whether it was a legit operation because the last I’d heard was that they had a booth next to a toilet and an office above a nail shop but he’d assured me it was a good coin and a lot of that was either a thing of the past or just hearsay. He went on his way with a lot of confidence if memory serves me right.

Jonny if you do see this by chance, best of luck to you.