How many kids do you want?

How many kids do you want?

I want at least 3.

>I don't want kids
Kys

Attached: 1530952874192.png (482x651, 137K)

12 boys and 2-4 girls

I don't want kids.

Attached: 1537380016789.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

based
cringe white incel spotted

You're not cute

I want 3 beautiful hapa children. 2 boys, 1 girl.

>Hapa
Mmmmm

3 is a good number, but I think I'd prefer 4. 5 wouldn't be too bad either.

Sí lo soy.

I don't want kids.

3 boys 2 girls
having girls, while cucked, is important to be able to cement alliances with other families.

Don't want kids, I have autism and don't like people.

I don't want kids

3 daughters don't @ me

>How many kids do you want?
0 but I already have 2...

Attached: 1527490634534.jpg (339x413, 30K)

This but unironically

>This but unironically
I actually do have autism. Diagnosed when I was 11. And being around people gives me extreme anxiety and panic attacks. Doesn't get more unironic than that.

2. One girl and one boy. I'd like to have them when I'm not too old (and she's not too old), but that's probably expecting too much.

Non. Don't wanna keep my bloodline going. It's to sick and broken.

Oh I see. I also have panic attacks when I'm near other people, specially when I don't know them. Very rarely I do get the wish to start a family in the future, but it doesn't last very long and I pretty much convinced myself people aren't worth it.

t.autist

Well at least you have a reason for.

I don't want kids. Kys btw :)

How many I desire.

I'd enjoy having kids if I found the right woman, I don't want to bring an innocent life into this fucked up clown world though.

My fiance and I have decided on 5 even though my mother wants us to have at least 8 like herself but we are progressive westerners now and this isn't Karachi

I wanna be a nigger and impregnate as many women as I can without taking care of them

Literally this
Hearing a crying baby or screaming child unironically makes me want to kms
I'm just not fit to raise a child and I don't want to pass on my autism genes (especially cause my gf probably got the tism too)

I'll just get a dog or two

I will never have any kids.

Birth white babies and put em up for adoption. The white race and the world is counting on you and we need everything we can get

Fuck off poltard
I'm not gonna force another poor autistic human being to live a miserable life on this godforsaken planet just cause you think unpigmented skin is something that needs to be preserved

God fuck all the underage poltards on this board, you frogposting sub-80 incel teenagers piss me off so much
Off yourself

>The white race and the world is counting on you and we need everything we can get

Attached: 1563078768407.png (532x388, 246K)

Please be ironic

At least 2 with at least 1 I breed with a black woman

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN TWO KIDS, THE WORLD IS SUFFERING OF OVERPOPULATION

Attached: 1566995332113.png (231x218, 8K)

3 at least

Girl firstborn, boy then another girl.

I want 3 beautiful Mexican children(birthed by my white gf of course). 2 boys, 1 girl.

Attached: 1568421423362.jpg (2048x1365, 251K)

Responsible people have two. No more, no less.

And then they'll be raised by niggers and turn into them.
Being a nigger isnt about genetics, it is about education, white children educated by niggers arent the white people you want

At least 3 too. Hopefully all men

Attached: 1567807415652.gif (108x153, 84K)

I don't want to have kids. Not only for my sake, but the child's sake. Conceiving a child in this day and age and having me for a father would be putting it through hell

I thought you were a homo.

>>I don't want kids
>kys

Attached: 1564269716460.png (231x590, 40K)

Dunno I just want to coom

Attached: 1556755999707.png (1280x720, 983K)

I actually have a pregnancy fetish, so I wouldn't mind having plentt, but I'm on a bad place in life financially and I never met a woman thag I'd be willing to share this experiene with.

So, while I'd love to have children, the odds are I won't be having any anytime soon.