One chance at life

>one chance at life
>"jawline" looks like this
Why even live?

Attached: sketch-1562018905325~2.jpg (617x1169, 92K)

People with worse jawlines have gotten gfs and managed to reproduce

excuses and self-pity

Attached: 1560954813605.jpg (1399x2048, 520K)

Very few of them.
He's probably rich or something. Anyways, this is like an one in a million case.

>solo un chance para vivir
>I'm 25 and I have to dye my hair every month because half my head is already grey

Attached: noyX20p - Imgur.jpg (915x535, 107K)

loose weight you disgusting fat pig

So what, I bet you look like a Chad either way.
I'm trying to, you faggot.

lose weight

wtf why? Gray hair is fucking cool

Attached: 1538955399847.png (409x548, 308K)

Wish my hair was that soft, though.

Cute wittwe duckwing.

Attached: 1552533090406.jpg (600x600, 79K)

uwuu~~

can you not grow a beard?

Nope :-(

wat? How old are you? do you have that much mongolian DNA in you?

That means you get to keep your hair.

I'm 21. Yes, I know it's embarrassing that I can't grow a beard.
Idk about that, man.

Oh well, work out so you don't have a dough chin and let your hair grow, not too long so you don't look like you dont know how to take care of yourself but not too short so you don't look like an incel like the mass shooters here.

No point, dude. My hair is very coarse and rough, it looks terrible. It's JUST-tier. I will never get a gf...

Hey man you just look like you have high body fat % like 20 or so, start the gym and go down to 12-10 and you will have a perfectly average (or maybe better) jawline, thats just fat making your face look round. Stop being a faggot and lose fat trust me.

what are some things to do at the gym to lose bodyfat?
also diets

hungarian prostitutes are pretty. After that you can settle with one girl around your tier instead of aiming for 10/10

He has a nice smile. I don't.

Yeah, it's around 30%, I'm trying to lose weight but weight's not really an issue here since my jaw has always been shit.
Not even fat and ugly girls like me. I should kill myself...

>I should kill myself...
You know, high school was over a few years ago,
Oh well, maybe when you grow out of your edgy phase, you can do something worthwhile.

Well its easy for real, if your gym has classes like boxing or kickboxing go to them, everyone of them, they are better than running 1 hour.
If not go to Bodycombat, Zumba (yes with the fucking grandmas), crossfit, aquashit, etc... They arent as good as box but they keep you out of the boring 1 hour cardio of running/bike
Also you HAVE to do muscles, hit the curl, if you train muscles you lose fat faster than just doing cardio, and no doing 2 hours of cardio is not better than doing 1 hour of cardio and then muscular.
And for diets just eat veggies or salads and lots of chicken, eggs (protein in general). But most important have a SCHEDULE, thats the most important because if you eat at the time you want you wont eat like you should. Have a well defined Breakfast, lunch and dinner, if not you will eat badly.
But also start the gym asap if you just want to be skinny then go to a boxing or kickboxing place, will be better than a gym for getting skinny (dont fall for karate, or those chinese bullshit, boxing its better). BUT START TOMORROW YOU FAT FUCK, ask a friend or your brother, your cousin even to a fucking stranger if you need to go with someone but START.

I've been going to the gym for a while and mostly focus on cardio and eat healthy for the most part, but this will definitely help
thanks spaniardbro, next time I'll in Spain I'll make sure not to fall off a balcony

Now you're just being mean.
Is that you, Man(let)olo?

tourist go home refugees welcome
but for real, investigate more in real fitness forum (dont go to Jow Forums) for diets and routines, i recomend doing fullbody 3 times a week for starting. And ask the staff of your gym to help sometimes, here on my gym they always like to help with anything

Take the coomerpill

Attached: CA29D798-5BC0-45A3-9925-4ABB08FC401D.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

no, im just a 5'10 kang but never posted before you are confusing me with another poster.

Attached: 458592.jpg (1024x637, 92K)

Ah, alright. There's another Spaniard who's really enthusiastic about fitness in /v4/.

im not really enthusiastic im just bored and want to help some frens

>Now you're just being mean.
I wouldn't be if you weren't a melodramatic retard.

>melodramatic
Eh, I wish. I have no friends, no gf, I'm ugly, short, fat, dumb etc.

lose weight, incel freak.

self pity doesn't get you far when you are getting older. You should grow out of it, you are already out of high school. Besides, plenty of people have it worst than you do, doesn't take that much to see the shitholes people are living right now.