/balk/

"A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this" edition.

Previous:

Attached: 1568245159553.jpg (2592x1944, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oj4LfrGrWGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

The entire general is one long drawn out shitpost though

youtu.be/oj4LfrGrWGA

i NEED a gf, bros

the e""""u"""" is a failure

Attached: 1566506393614.jpg (717x447, 80K)

>Golden Brown talking points

God I wish I were dead.

nah you're still young

The feeling will go away in 3 more days.

He's a commie shit

Why are you quoting me?

Are you plotting my assassination?

>+0.50 EUR

not reallt the EU's fault

No, I mean. 5 days is usually when the withdrawal symptoms should be mostly gone.

-1 inch for the Berlin Wall

50 cents STOLEN from the hard-working greek man by the exploiting eternal kraut.

true, the eu is more of an oxymoron

>Berlin Wall
Get on with the times grandpa

That's right commie shit, Communism is dead

Ah, I'm over with that already. Haven't been drinking since my last blackout.

The problem isn't the withdrawals, but the fact that being sober is garbage.

me

Attached: EDACb_tWsAEXfyy.jpg (780x409, 32K)

The eu is dead bot. Your masters won't be able to pay you much longer

why do you even hate the EU with such an autistic rage Papadopoulos?

Being sober with a rekt liver is even more garbage.

For pretty much the same reason all fuming autists hate a particular country or region - emotional problems and needing a convenient outlet to blame for your failures.

he cant into denbts

EU is the sick man of Europe, it's already irrelevant and soon it'll be perished. EU is on its last legs. I hope Greeks are smart enough to jump out from that sinking ship like Britain.

It's a project to wipe out most European countries and their people absorbed into the larger ones by economic means

Europe itself as a whole is sinking independently of the EU
You cannot lay blame for the course your country is taking when all the power still lays in your own government's hands

But reking your liver takes a while.
Can somebody explain the point of Greek nationalism? Greece is a debt ridden shithole, which was caused by the Greeks themselves and not some jewish globalist conspiracy or whatever they tell themselves to feel better, and all they did in recent times was be a leech on the EU. Shit, Greeks used to brag how good they had it and how little they had to work a decade ago or so.

Based
Fuck e*Ropean ""people""

Based
Fuck e*Ropean ""people""

>own government's hands
Politicians are traitors and governments answer to the eu. The eu must be destroyed nonetheless

>About 10 percent to 15 percent of people with alcoholism develop cirrhosis, but many survive it.

Looks gud, fren.

I'm from Turkey. EU did nothing create obstacles for Turkey and funded Islamist/seperatist groups here. They hate us so much that it even made me think that Ottoman-European wars never ended but continues through diplomacy. I'll be enjoying it when your little old union falls into dismay and collapses

cope, dilate and seethe harder, arab

yes. what's a European identity anyway? Fight for the betterment of Germany and the Netherlands?
Fuck them

spravqi se, razshirqvai se i kipi po-tvurdo, arab

neska beh navunka i beshe pulno s tiq e-trotinetki obache nito edna ne q karashe zoomer

pital li sym te, blogger dolen?

so you're saying the EU is based?

tiho pedal

tva

tiho debel

Tick tock, sick man of Europe.

Iceland defaulted too you know and the debt reached the 180% level when we were under a so called bailout programme. Don't talk about stuff you know shit about

Ei, debeli

>go into politics with based chinese colleagues
>eventually they go on a rant about usa bombing their belgrade embassy in 1999. (never4get) and how the west will regret it if they try to pull a kosovo on them in hk or taiwan
The balkan butterfly effect WILL trigger another world war

Except you can't default like Iceland, a meme country with the population of a bigger city. Greece has no exports and no industry, if it defaulted it'd be literally Venezuela #2.

el albaniANO senores

Also, do some actual research, because Iceland got fucked pretty badly because of their default. They still have a pile of debt, are still paying high interest and their GDP hasn't recovered to the pre-crisis levels much like Greece.

Another issue is that Greece's debt is held by EU countries like Germany whereas Iceland defaulted on debt held by investors.

>, if it defaulted it'd be literally Venezuela #2.
yes yes we know, in Venezuela people are dying from starvation. Know who else defaulted in recent months? Do you hear anything about it in the news?
The starvation argument is bullshit and fear mongering.
the eu would have tried to starve us out had the government not been traitorous and chose default instead of bailing out euro banks back in 2010

>their GDP hasn't recovered to the pre-crisis levels much like Greece.
wtf are you talking about?
pre 2010 Greece's debt was owned by the banks and private bond holders not other eu states.
The so called first bail out happened in order for euro banks to dump Greek bonds. A privately owned debt was turned into sovereign debt. I bet you think that we got free money too huh?

Attached: real_output_crisis.png (630x460, 38K)

>pre 2010 Greece's debt was owned by the banks
It doesn't fucking matter because in 2012 your debt was restructured and now it's held by Eurozone states, mostly Germany.
>I bet you think that we got free money too huh?
Where did I imply that, retard? I simply said that you can't just default like Iceland for obvious reasons.

Attached: denbts.png (1023x975, 402K)

niggers

>It doesn't fucking matter because in 2012
Oh no you're not turning this around. Had we defaulted then it was up to the states of the banks that loaned us to decide whether to bail them out or not. Their corrupt banks, their problem.
In reality Greece bailed the european banks that were in deep shit after the 2008 crisis broke out. A crisis they created for that matter.

yes

Attached: z643643m.jpg (590x590, 35K)

Because it was the French and German banks that were primarily exposed to your reckless debt. If you defaulted, they'd be suffering heavy losses, so the restructuring was only natural.

Up until that first bailout in 2010, you have no one to blame but yourselves. And this is entirely your fault. Papandreou has been racking up debt since the fucking 80s when he decided that it'd be a good idea to drastically expand your public sector and pay for it by getting loans, and then doubled down when you entered the Eurozone and were able to get even more loans.

And removing the systemic risk of Greece defaulting on its pre-restructuring debt was quite a reasonable solution.

It takes two to tango. They loaned us nobody forced they and they should have had suffered the consequences.
Their corrupt banks, their problem.

THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER
THAT'S ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Attached: me.png (597x625, 654K)

Well, you should've seen it coming and never found yourself in that situation in the first place.

We didn't need a bailout. Germany tried to force a bailout on Italy too but they were smart and never accepted it. I can't believe I still have to debate this with Jow Forums morons when even the IMF has admitted that it handle the whole situation wrong.

>We didn't need a bailout.
Alright, I see you're outright delusional. Whatever, good night.

What are you even doing here trying start shit and lecture about things you don't know/understand? I hope you're some roach under a VPN otherwise it's just sad. Kys.

Nigger, you're the one who's delusional and blames EU for the debt you've been accumulating since the 80s, not to mention that you masked your fucking debt by circumventing the EU's Maastricht deficit rules to get further loans approved until the cross currency swaps matured and you brought yourself to the brink of the collapse. Shut the fuck up, retard.

And the purpose of the bailout was primarily to help the creditors from all over Europe, LIKE IT SHOULD BE. Gayreeks need to learn how to lead their fucking economy.

>And the purpose of the bailout was primarily to help the creditors from all over Europe

So it wasn't a bailout. Thanks for agreeing with me you dumb cuck.

Also take off your VPN it's so obvious.

>So it wasn't a bailout.
It clearly is, and Greece isn't collapsing anymore.
>Also take off your VPN it's so obvious.
Are you new here? And no, not everyone who criticizes your awful economic decisions is a German or a Turk or whatever boogeyman you came up with.

Ugh, delusional people. Good night now, but this time for real.

Attached: 1568050389796.png (221x616, 209K)

>Are you new here? And no, not everyone who criticizes your awful economic decisions is a German or a Turk or whatever boogeyman you came up with.

Then why the fuck do you care. Maybe you should mind your own business because Hungary is a shithole, even worst than Greece. Gets pumped with EU gibs like every other eastern european country, and will crash and burn in 10 years because what little economy you have is inflated. All the small EEU countries are like how Greece was in the early 2000s. Everyone will end up a German province relegated to some third tier use like agriculture or tourism or cheap parts, while all the smart people will brain drain to the west.

>It clearly is, and Greece isn't collapsing anymore.

Yes it is.

>Greece
>starving
Literally impossible with all the greeks leeching off of subsidies that let their produce rot rather than sell it at lower prices. It's as easy as cutting subsidies and severely lowering their food imports to promote the lazy greeks to sell their shit so the massess don't starve. They will complain because greeks love complaining but they won't starve.