What is your first memory ever?

What is your first memory ever?

Attached: dsf.gif (200x147, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5tbah19qo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reaching out to grab a book in the trolley

No idea, can't put a date to my earliest memories so I have no idea in what order they are.

When I was 26 year old I visited a website where I witnessed bobs and vagene

Playing with toys in my yard on a sunny day

it was my cousin telling me to be quiet because we could keep kissing when we got in the theatre to see ice age
think i was 6 or 7

Someone diagnosed with cancer

crossing the Romanian Hungarian border in the backseat of the car sitting in one of those baby chairs like pic related

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2400x1607, 685K)

I don't remember

Earliest memory is probably the phone ringing back in 1994 in the early morning. I remember the phone ringing, my mom walking passed my room and answering the phone with a annoyed as fuck tone. Then dead silence for a few minutes and mom just collapsing on the floor in tears and dad running to get her.

It was the morning after the Estonia disaster and my both my grandparents were among the 852 people who died when she sank.
I was 6 years old but it's one of my clearest memories.

Lula eleito

Breaking my leg when I was 4. I remember the ambulance ride kek.

Could this baby pass as local in Romania?

Shitting my pants when I was 3. It's the only memory I have before the age of 6.

sure

Mum carrying me around in some event

It was a street in Lahore
It was a wide road, I was in a rickshaw, there were advertisements, street signs, and store signs all over the buildings and it was really busy and loud. My mom bought me and her cousins street food and stuff and that's all I remember.

>be me
>be 3
>at grandma's
>hanging off the recliner
>think to myself: "I'll remember this"
>still do

I can't reliably answer because for some reason some of them are in third-person which shouldn't be possible

falling from my cradle and being crying on the floor with no one coming to help me

I took a pretty heavy blow to the head somewhere around 10-12, my childhood is pretty fuzzy.

I have a memory from preschool where my future friend stole something of mine and I punched him in the face

go back

I remember my first day in preschool when I was 6. Mom and I walked in, there was like 10 kids in there.
Sat in a ring, introduced our selves and something about an apple and me eating it before I was allowed for some reason. Not sure.
That's where the memory end. I have a few memories from around that period but that is the earliest one.

me expressing my delight for a crystal lamp while my mom carrying me on a carrier made from old cloth.
i remember that i still haven't developed proper teeth so i can't even pronounce L, probably when i was 2 or 3

I remember seeing my moms nipples and she wasn't bothered, so i was like 2 years.

Smashed my head really bad when I was 13, no memories before that.

Put a coin in the cigarette lighter of my mother's car when I was 3

I remember my family and I moving into our apartment in Toronto. I remember one of the men moving our things into the apartment accidentally tipped over a lamp. He caught it before it hit the ground. I was around 2-3

It was probably caught on video that caught your attention back then.

I remember when i was 2 or 3 years old i was sitting at the edge of a lake. There was an island in front, a boat sailing and far to my left a pier with kids jumping, it almost looked like 3 meter tall. My dad took a video of me from behind when i was thinking that, so every time i saw the video the memmory would be reinforced.

Chasing my little brother around on my knees until he shat all over the floor and I couldn't follow his path anymore

I said left, i meant right. Kek.

two real early memories. not sure which came first
sitting on my bedroom floor on my 4th birthday saying to myself "I'm going to miss being 3"
and going to the zoo with family friends and telling them i can remember escaping from my crib as a baby, which im pretty sure wasnt true.

Playing with plastic dinosaurs in my parent's apartment

>be 5 years old
>night before christmas 1997
>old batman movie with Danny DeVito as the penguin on the tv, christmas in the movie as well
>huge tree in the living room, full or color and lights
>it's probably around 18:00 in the evening but dark for many hours already as always in winter
>see the snow falling outside
>the fireplace is crackling and popping
>dad is singing swedish christmas songs with his deep bass voice
>the smell of christmas food being prepared for the dinner next day
>I'm under a huge pile of blankets, mom sitting next to dad, head leaning on his shoulder as he sings
>dog is sleeping next to me, snoring away

Earliest and most perfect memory I have.

Very eerie memory

elaborate?

Fucking ur mom lol

Maybe my small room is the small house my parents were renting.
Maybe the toy box in kindergarten.
Maybe the anxiety of being slow with cutting paper with scissors in kindergarten.
Maybe that day at the farm of my parents' friends where there was a river at the end of the "garden" (the field) and everything was so damp we got scared we would drown.

the Estonia disaster? a ferry or cruise boat?

I remember the tall baby chairs at Flunch self-service restaurant

ah, poo...
you're on to something
Might have a few related memories too.

phew! yes, that too, I remember falling in the stairs

My fourth birthday. I remember running to my front door because I was too shy when everyone surprised me.

my first fap

Dick sucked by female cousin when I was 7. She was 15 at that time. Idk, Was I molested? Because I didn't got a boner when she did it. It just felt really awkward and I peed a little.

M/S Estonia was a cruise ferry that was going home to Stockholm from Tallinn on the 28th of September 1994.
At around 00:50 at night the entire bow section of the ship broke off (the front that opens up where car drives in) and she started sinking.
It was really cold, wind of 15 to 20 metres per second and the ship sank so fast they couldn't deploy life boats in time. Other cruise ships tried to help but they couldn't reach her in time.
Out of the 989 people onboard, 852 died. Mostly Swedish citizens.
Here's a recording of the final radio messages from the Estonia captain and the attempted rescue by other ships..

youtube.com/watch?v=V5tbah19qo8

It's considered the worst tragedy in Swedish history in peace times.

Attached: MS Estonia.jpg (874x540, 67K)

>yfw you can't remember your first fap.

Attached: 1560825030720.jpg (337x372, 17K)

When I was 4 I thought if I should take my baby bottle to the kindergarten

One of my fathers friends died on the Estonia..
The "It's looking really bad now" from the captain always gets to me.. It's sad.

Attached: 15564547454.jpg (350x420, 13K)

>I can't tell you where we are, we're having a blackout
Sad.
RIP peacefully.

also yes, "mayday" sounds like the french "m'aider" (help me), and it's not chance (see wikiped)

Me saying PORCO DIO to my grandma

It was a horrible tragedy. The ship is still down there, at the bottom of the sea with all the people in it. It has been declared a grave site and it's illegal to disturb it.

My Nana dying of cancer and me hiding behind the couch because everyone was crying and I didn't understand so I was scared

A swimming pool

Attached: 1561134361198.png (686x891, 100K)

I can't remember anything before 8yo.

Only found recently that it's not normal.

Attached: 567818721.jpg (540x540, 102K)

It's weird but apparently some people remember everything from Kindergarten.
I think that's the happiest kids. Those who already were the captains of their souls.

9/11

we're you developmentally delayed? my earliest memory that I can confirm an age was just before my brother was born, putting me at 3 years old

I was 2 years old in a fuzzy red jumpsuit. I started walking across the room but didn't make it all the way to the wall. I fell on my ass and pissed myself

Attached: 1567088083321.jpg (500x514, 65K)

>. It has been declared a grave site and it's illegal to disturb it.
Only if you are a citizen of a scandinavian nation or a baltic nation. A german citizen which has neither has all the right in the world to dive at the wreck of estonia.

that's a very nice memory. I only remember a maroon seat and my mom heading to some market. I think I was 2ish

i can recall a lot of memories of the apartment my family lived in until i was 4. seeing all the posts from people who can't remember their childhoods because of head trauma makes me sad

Seeing the giant dark peeling kitchen looming above me.

Back of a moving truck.

Asking my mom for "one last oreo cookie" (she gave it to me, can you believe that?)

Now I think I may remember certain toys.
Oh, and I liked to crash my toy metal cars one against the other, until they were wrecked.
Also I invented a lot of spaceship stories. I think most of my toys could fly, actually, either by design or by pure luck.

Sitting on the front porch peeling pistachios with my mum watching the neighbour's cat wander around. I'm guessing I would have been 3 or 4

Crossing the street with my mom on a sunny day

Playing with me cousin

Attached: 00AA560B-1BEB-4AB0-9846-93DE12EEF2F9.jpg (2048x1536, 700K)

This is my clearest and fullest first memory.
When i was still in diapers, at this church picnic in the mountains. I was stumbling around through a well sparsed pine forest. These two teen girls thought I was the quetest thing, and "chased" me around, eventually i had to get a change of diapers and apparently they got my mother's permission. Next thing I know, i was placed on a weird cold metal surface and the two faces of these smiling girls were laughing as they were changing my diaper. The cold metal made me have the urge to pee during the proceedure, which made them laugh even more. Today those two are good lovely mothers.

When my brother was born is the earliest I can remember. I was 4.

Ah, so you're "that" kid...

I can kind of remember back to being 3.

The feeling of curse and doom as Im taken hostage from none existence by the tyrant called life.

Being two or three years old and expecting a gift from my grandparents and walking around their house looking for it

either
A) threw up on the floor in the middle of the night from norovirus and had to be rushed to hospital
B) walking in on my dad playing X-Wing, and the colours lighting up the room
or C) sitting on my dads knee jumping up and down in tune to william tell overture from a western playing in the background

I was at the pool at my housing project lol

Pissing myself after parents took diapers off, around midway 1996

learning to walk and my grandma baiting me with a screwdriver

edgy

My earliest memory was from the times I couldn't walk. My parents were sitting on opposite sides of the room, on the distance of approximately 5 meters I think. I was between them. When my mom said "come to me" I was crawling towards her, but when I almost reached her, my dad said "come to me", so I changed the direction and started crawling towards him. It continued for some time. I couldn't reach any of them eventually because they called me before I could reach someone. Such is a Russian toddler game.
Also I have a memory from the age of 2, I was sitting in a good mood, my mom showed me a picture of Jesus and I started crying. I don't know why, but before the age of 5 I feared all images of Jesus. And once in the age of 4 we went to the church and I started crying right after entering it. I was filled with fear because of the singing. Now it is not an issue and I am Christian but that was wierd. Must've been a demon inside me.
I have other memories from the early age but they are not really significant

In sauna with mother, father and sister
Sitting in washbowl on saunas floor
Standing on bench waiting to be dried
Family walking basement corridor to stairs that take us up to home
My mother carried me
I think I didn't even talk at the time

I just realized how Finnish it is that possibly first memory is about my family in sauna

I remember standing in front of a paper with the alphabet and I was having a hard times remembering the order so I must have been something like 2-3
The night of my birthday party (3) I fell and my teeth went throught my lips

Remember my Mum washing me in the kitchen sink and I remember being worried I was going to bang my head against the tap.

>One tap
What sorcery is this?

We're upper middle class.

First time I coomed.

I touched a hot iron when I was 2 years old it hurt like hell.

You're not the only one to test if it is hot

How the fuck would I know?

you'd remember.

When i was 2 years old an touched my.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAGAGAGAHHHHHHHHAGGGHHGHGHHGG
FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M GONNA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH FUCK I'M
I'M
I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGAHHHHHHHHAGHGHGHHHHHHGGH

Attached: 1568444373627.png (625x756, 382K)

For some reason I remember an old typewriter extremely clearly. We were on vacation in cuba and it was in our hotel room. It had this beige color, and some of the keys were broken off. The brand logo was was written in cursive and probably started with an L. I hammered around on it's keys with my fists until my mom told me to stop.

Seeing my mum changing diapers to my brother. Saw a greyish brown lump on the side on the table and asked what it was. She said it was the remnants of his umbilical cord. I'm around three.

I was 4yo, me and my sister were touching my mom's belly, she shas pregnant of my other sister.
It was a cloudy day and a car selling something comes into our street playing Bethoveen's "Fur Elise" very loud.

nothing good

I barely have enough memories from two years ago

My mother chasing me through the flat with a broomstick in the hand.

i unironically remember my birth

I just realized that all my earliest memories only involve inanimate objects. I don't remember any people, my mom or dad, or anyone else. Just objects, shapes, textures. I think I may be slightly autistic.

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

Smearing shit all over my dad's car seat and steering wheel because he locked three year old me in the car by myself for an hour.

Attached: 1427731606453.jpg (820x798, 60K)

I don't understand how some people don't remember anything before the age of 6, some even later. I just can't fathom it.