User what do you even do for fun?

>user what do you even do for fun?

Attached: 123123214124.png (201x178, 47K)

I-i post pictures of frogs on a nazi anime forum

I think it says more about you than it does about them if you don't know what to say to them.

You don't know how boring your life is until someone asks you this question

Lately, I've been measuring my dick with the new ios 1w update

I stare at my computer watching charts, hoping they'll go up today.

Attached: sad lum.jpg (259x194, 7K)

first you call mods to clear all tranny posts, then want to know more about it, OP?

It's kind of a dumb question tbqh. It's like asking someone what their favorite color is.

Fun is for women and children

checked. was literally asked this question. Part of me wanted to say "i go on Jow Forums to discover all the new Link threads and to shit post every once in a while, but i keep it moderate"

what to do, I've stopped being able to enjoy anything years ago

I think about having fun, then I go back to wagecucking.

Me too, until I picked up yugioh again. Never really played it seriously as a kid and basically made up my own rules back then, but it's been fun lately.

for some reason I lost the ability to enjoy games and complex activities. I only enjoy sleeping, eating, booze etc.

sex, vacations, video games. what about u?

Drugs

Investing in stocks

i literally got all my hobbies out of the way (anime, videogames, drawing) this year

I completed them to such a standard that i am now ready to wagecuck until i can afford a house

and have kids

once you grow up you dont have time to do anything seriously

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

>female co-worker asks about what I like to do
>be honest and say I like to read, etc
>she laughs and tells me I'm boring
>well what do you like to do
>I go out with my friends and we drink wine
Like that's so much better

>not building things
Absolute cuck tier

I bet you work in an office too

i ignore literally everyone in my office and they have stopped talking to me

>insert sarcastic topical response
>laugh
> 'just kidding, I read neofascist and eurasianist literature
>yfw

Attached: 1536973132229.gif (445x250, 2.18M)

I play fortnite in my room alone in the dark

Attached: rO86hRV.png (1080x914, 340K)

play vrchat

"going out" fucking sucks balls. Most bars are so loud you can't have a conversation. I like going to something like Top Golf with my friends once in a while but true normie things such as barhopping on a Saturday night I hate

this is why I unironically watch normie tv shows like game of thrones and shit, I always have something to talk about and people don't think I'm just a degenerate jerking off to animu girls

For me it's sports, the Inter vs Tottenham and Liverpool vs PSG matches were a delight to watch, as for NPC tier TV shows, I found Game of Thrones boring af but loved Breaking Bad

>t. low-energy cuck

I watch sports but nobody I ever meet watches sports

I collect firearms, libreboot thinkpads, and gold. And I play chess while shitposting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1431386083279.jpg (261x197, 13K)

Are we forbidden from posting referral link frens?

I love having interesting conversations, although, those are really hard to come by these days. I also have fun making music, watching good documentaries, creating stupid content that only I appreciate and every now and then, getting high and having sex, sometimes both together.

>stare
>not much
That question with a cunty face like that doesn't get much of an answer

This is the sad existence of an NPC

pull the skin on my dick up and down