Hmm

Hmm

Attached: DADF112B-5DC7-4435-B96A-9732E422AF6C.jpg (640x434, 192K)

I can't imagine walking in my house with my shoes on

I am always barefoot inside the house
t. neet

Who would let someone wear shoes in their house?
Like, are you trying to insult me? You think my fucking floor's as dirty as the road outside?
Well it is now that you've tracked shit in it, asshole.

god why is this always a thing on Jow Forums
why can't we argue about something else?? "countries that use a sponge to wash their dishes vs countries that use a little brush"

I don't wear my shoes in the house and I can't imagine why anyone would

>just remove your shoes once you get to your bedroom
>streets outside of Paris and Southern France aren't that dirty anyway
>a weekly floor cleaning allows that habit
>having to meet shoes whenever you open the front door is not pleasant
>hosting a house party where everyone has to remove their shoes would be weird and we'd have to smell each others' socks

We all remove shoes here

>NOOO GAIJIN YOU CAN'T WEAR SHOES IN MY HOUSE, YOU ARE DISRESPECTING MY PAGAN RELIGION

Attached: 1530203305460.png (644x800, 174K)

it's a white man's habit

It's not about religion it's about keeping your house clean.

I only do it because it's unhygenic and I dont want all the shit I stepped on outside all over my house

taking shoes off is a thing here, I've never been to a house where you don't take your shoes off either on the porch or just inside the door

If a cop or any other official came to my house for anything I would tell him to take off his shoes and I'd give him some slippers. Ain't no one gonna besmirch my household

sponge for cups, silverware and plates. Little brushes for pots and frying pans.
Don't forget that firstoids prefer to use washing mashines

>not bringing filth into your home is religion

>letting police in
how that boot taste?
no warrant no entry and if they have a warrant I’m sure they’ll take the time.

Why the fuck do all these maps say that America keeps is shoes on we don't. I and everyone else I know take off their shoes in their house.
Granted, it's not that taboo to keep your shoes on but still, nobody fucking does it.

Why are you lying to these people

>wearing any footwear while inside your house
Subhumans

it's much more colloquial here as long as it's nothing serious. At one time we had a certain misdemeanor to report and a police officer that lives nearby that we know came by and we made him coffee and stuff and just reported it over a chat

What a fucking cuck

>there are subhumans who don't use a dish cloth

Yeah, whatever. Beats having to look over your shoulder waiting for the moment the police raids your friendly neighborhood and blasts some favela monkeys. It's customs and traditions here and does me a favor than having to go to the police station to give my statement and observations. Must be tough living in a subhuman environment

Probably because every American sitcom shows people with shoes on in the house, even in bed or on the couch. It's ridiculous.

Trying to recall my roadtrip in the states. I'd go with 70% of airbnb hosts wanting you to take off your shoes off, the other 30% didn't care if you kept them on or not. It probably depends on the area too, my experience was on the west coast.

not all of them.

Attached: dan.webm (700x668, 2.73M)

This, I've never been anywhere or met anyone except lowlifes who wouldn't remove their shoes in their house or anyone else's house

>You think my fucking floor's as dirty as the road outside?
My floor is dirty, there is no point in removing the shoes inside.

>Written by Dan Schneider
What a surprise

Attached: 1567309200587.jpg (500x431, 92K)

Fake map

I've been to southeast Asia and they remove shoes all the time.

What the fuck. I fucking hate meds and balts now.

In Brazil we remove it too

Attached: tumblr_mrrctfK0m81qel2lbo1_250.gif (245x250, 985K)