Best president in the world

why do rich fags hate him?

Attached: ayrbzPv.png (720x1280, 333K)

translate, I don't speak decapitated

How can one man be so based?

amlo basado

Attached: amlo.jpg (1000x600, 50K)

>"university graduates from medicine school get hired automatically in IMSS ( an government institution that gives or is planning to give universal health care )"

In these countries, someone in their last year of medicine is sent to bumfuck nowhere as social service for a year, most of the time unpaid. The guy here wants to give them all a salary. We're trying to do the same here but the stupid populist government isn't giving up the money.

They're not graduates. They do social service year before graduating.

really?
I can't believe pupuso is more informed than me.

good posts

bad post

I can. You're jus stupid.
The IMSS rural clinics are desolated. Most of them don't have a medic and most of the time the spot is taken by a fresh-out-of-internship medic during social service.
He just wants to cover those spots as a general practitionar in exchange for peanuts and leaving medics to rot in fagtag towns full of violent injuns.
Fuck that nigga. Better give more spots into specialties.

this is a great measure

It's a great measure if you want to end up lynched by a mob of red savages or kidnapped by the cartel.

Really living up to that stereotype of AMLO critics being literal fifth columnists cr*Ollos.

thank you for the explanation. I'm not the OP ( Original Prieto ) but thanks.

he's not lying tho
there have been cities (state capitals) that rejected uber because they think uber means Satan/Devil in spanish
if the major cities are africa-tier you can expect worse from small town in the middle of nowhere

Nah you unironically sound like a cringe traitor mad that AMLO is beginning to stop Mexico being a playground for rich wh*tes and not just consolidating wealth in their gated fincas.

>you sound a traitor for saying the truth
ok

borolas gonna borolear

kys, libertarians are retarded

lol

the canadian poster is a notorious crazy white communist with mental issues. don't try to reason with him

Handing federal gibs does not count as redistributing wealth. More than anything is state terrorism by forcing the working class to work only to give the fruit of your labour to nobodies and deadbeats.
Chocke on a male phallus, commie tranny.

He is a retard.

Its not, frog.
Chairo

Interinatos y servicio social sin paga es la más grande pendejada
>sí vas a trabajar de a gratis, y quizá ni te contratemos. Haz tu mejor esfuerzo, pero sin paga, eh? ;)

We are a failed state.

Bettee not try to study and work for free.

>We are a failed state.
>Bettee not try to study and work for free

Attached: shit-eating-brainlet-brainlet-51735947.png (500x621, 66K)

why are you always saying we are failed state? do you even know what a failed state is?

>"la experiencia es tu paga"
Como me emputan

so your saying
he does if for free?

Attached: jannyunpaid.jpg (515x800, 67K)

i dont know anything about him

Because your life would need to be worth absolutely nothing for you to like him.

>Because your life would need to be worth absolutely nothing for you to like him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Ok.

Fame makes a man take things over
Fame lets him loose, hard to swallow
Fame puts you there where things are hollow

I thought they Indians were just poor, I thought the northerners were the violent ones

So don't go there? He's not marching med graduates there at gunpoint is he? He's just giving them an incentive to fill the medical desert.

It's complicated.