Attached: file.png (340x340, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJQy_R9CYR4
youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hegemony

hegemoney

Hedgehogary

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_d2dfda58-9662-11e8-821b-8d0d10bd0d40.jpg (685x384, 62K)

they don't, only one of them does

Attached: godfather.jpg (500x710, 120K)

Only America really, and only because they have money

Music
Television (second largest exporter)

Slovenian subhuman
Brazil HUE monkey

Attached: 1565385628993.png (1304x904, 726K)

because english is the greatest language known to man

literally every last bit of culture that gets to the rest of the world from britain goes through america first

if it weren't for that then the only british thing anyone would ever hear about would be learning the name shakespeare in high school, in a long list of other foreign old authors that nobody cares about, learns nothing about, and forgets about immediately

Then explain why Canada, Australia and new Zealand have no pop culture influence what so ever?
You are just a jealous slav lashing out at your superiors.
Utter embarrassment it must be to be from Slovenia

they have exactly the same amount of pop culture influence as britain does, as far as i can tell

The only reason British pop culture is relevant is because it gets boosted by American money.

>they have exactly the same amount of pop culture influence as britain does, as far as i can tell

Then you are a moron.
Ohh..... yeh. Slovenian i guess thats why.

why does it make you angry you have no cultural influence on me? like seriously, i can't remember the last thing from britain i even noticed

doctor house is played by a brit, but it happens in america, is filmed in america, and he convincingly portrays an america

that's all i got, and it doesn't even count for anything

beyond that all i can think of is lame internet memes from int and people talking about brexit being a shitshow, as if anyone expected it to be anything else

And the only reason American pop culture is relevant is because of British talent.

All of GoT's cast is British ffs

Attached: file.png (1048x795, 125K)

I dont care about culture influence over you but the fact you deny that we are atleast top 5 for cultural influence is just stupidity on your part.

i denied no such thing, i never made any claims about rankings or hierarchies at all

what i said was that america is dominant and nobody else is

if you can't tell the difference between those two statements then you're the idiot

Only truly globally influential English thing in modern times was Beatles and Rolling Stones, everything else is only known to anglophile autists

Pop culture is talentless by default

well they need them to speak english and look white because of the setting, that means they can't use american actors so all that's left is brits

what matters more is that it was made by americans if you ask me

Nah, it's because they are legit more talented than american actors

we don't, you're being retarded. in pop culture there isn't really a close second to america but britain is second, third is even more distant and I can't think of what country that would be. the popularity of things like doctor who, black mirror, game of thrones, ed sheeran, one direction, sherlock and whatever is immense, there's probably a bunch of shit you watch/listen to that doesn't even register as british because you're so used to it.
>but it goes through america!
america doesn't give a shit about soccer and yet the epl is the most watched league in the world by far.

the only one of those i have been exposed to at all is game of thrones, and that was made by americans even if a lot of the actors are british

we've a weird talent system
brits have loads more genuinely trained actors than we do, very few prominent american actors come out of acting schools here where as most of them do in britain
I assume most american actors just suck off some kike for their roles, seriously don't know what the process entails

>Yes, I like British accents so I watch those shows

Attached: UNIMAGINABLY ALPHA MALE.png (680x760, 191K)

>Mutt countries need white people in their TV
Since amerimutts are not white enough, they need British people on TV. Even Mexicans and Brazilians are getting overly white people to their TV as well

Same here.

Never heard about these others

>english tv

Attached: C26E272F-30AF-4C93-AFC1-29EBB39DFD58.jpg (353x372, 45K)

i suspect 80% or more of brit cultural exports are to other anglo countries, principally the usa

what about canada

Tied for 4th place with France

hedge money

game of thrones is an american production based on an american book series airing on an american channel

lol no
wtf does france even do?

Daft Punk, Jean Reno, and Air

All thinkers of note are french or frenchboos

I was genuinely interested in whether or not this was true because I know nothing about slovenian pop culture but here's the song of the year according to your national charts
>2015 - Love Me Like You Do (Ellie Goulding)
>2016 - Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
>2017 - Shape of You (Ed Sheeran)
>2018 - Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
literally all british, I don't think you spend enough time around your normies user

some relevant films now and then

That is not even close to being true

This.

i don't even know those musicians by reputation lol, like literally never heard of them, but it is possible ive heard their songs without caring enough for them to look into it

i am sure some of the music i listen to is randomly british, even if most of it isn't

Why do they dominate pop culture alone in asia?

Attached: 02.jpg (860x430, 53K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3rd place is Japan, like It or no

cope

they dominate exports, pretty sure china dominates in both production and consumption

t. Believes that Nietzsche is the greatest philosopher on earth

You are just socially shut in

i go out drinking with my friends most weekends, what more do you want from me

Your friends are creeps

Lol only gook thing normies like is Dragon Ball

Unironically shallowness. It appeals to masses much more than deep culture does.

nah they are nice

>this said by japan
lmao

We don't, our country is increasingly American.

only for nations which can't curate a pop culture of their own

No thanks

Attached: DB867326-02E2-4218-884E-BC535F520B13.png (960x1244, 782K)

Nah, British music, acting and filmmaking is still quite relevant

The thing is as one guy here said, most people don't realize when something is british or not

kek

Attached: americanization.png (612x492, 246K)

>British music
>Hip hop made in USA

that's true, but the characters and archetypes are british conventions and obviously they use british actors. tolkien literally defined the fantasy genre and everything since then has been adaptations of his ideas. like I said earlier, british pop culture is so dominant people probably don't realise how much of a presence it has in their life. if you read a story about a samurai, you think "this is japanese", if you read a story about elves, knights and dragons you think "this is normal"

this

British sport culture literally dominates almost the entire planet.
The English premier league is by FAR the most watched sport organisation in the world.

i really fucking hate tolkienian fantasy, especially its d&d derivatives

luckily there are plenty of alternatives

>british music
Hasn't been relevant since oasis. And they're shit.

like harry potter maybe

Audiences don't try to experience other countries pop culture. They don't want to. They are used to this and they keep wanting more.
If you were to feed them shit, they would still ask for more

i was thinking more about other rpgs i have played and enjoyed more, like world of darkness and exalted

Because english is now the lingua franca, that's all.

If they*

I know pop culture is shit, but the topic was pop culture

yeah, but when i mention an opinion of mine about something and you respond, then that's the topic

also how are modern rpgs not popular culture

they sure as fuck aren't high culture lmao

So why aren't Australia and Canada as relevant?

And inspired by British history starring British actors.

Canadians and Americans are the same thing.
Australia has the reputation of being crazy cunts that wrestle spiders.

Fewer people for one. Canada gets completely mogged by America and so when people are actually listening to/watching something Canadian, many would probably mistake it for being American. As for Australia, our isolation in the middle of nowhere probably doesn't help, and our entertainment at the moment is centred around terrible, but cheap to make reality television. It's a grim state of affarirs.

The only pop culture the UK exports consistently is pop music, we still haven't ever produced a good rapper artist though.

canada has more far reaching musicians, though
who cares about that? we're talking about modern culture here

>not lovin are stormzy

youtube.com/watch?v=XJQy_R9CYR4

>most people don't realize when something is british or not
which is what he said
i feel like australia is becoming more relevant musically wise lately

The 2000s wasn't bad but this decade has been pretty much flatline as far as British music.

Dan le Pip was good. whatever happened to them?

>Canada
Justin Bieber?? Drake?????
>Australia
uhh I guess iggy azalea and youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg

Britain hasn't produced any good music since The Who. Debate me.

We do well for our population due our language advantage, but are very far behind the US or UK. Scandis do well in pop culture because they're so fluent in English as well.

The 90's and 00's was great but almost all the good guitar music never went abroad.

literally die

britain literally leeches off our success

We're just that cool.

British culture is completely irrelevant

wow
there are dutch people in got
atleast two i think

because america brainwashed the western world by propagating themselfs and their industries, film industries in the marshall plan

>principally the usa
the usa isnt an anglo country

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

OH NO

Attached: rip bong empire.jpg (798x722, 119K)

>why does the wealthiest and biggest economy in the world dominate pop culture

continentals are uncool and cringecore

>lose scotland and norn
>somehow gain back the pale

the kikes
also we probably kind of free ride off yanks these days but britian did its part in spreading the english language

UK hasn't influenced pop culture since the 70s. It's all entirely the US now.

hello red dit!