Poor Europe, only a shadow of what it once was thanks to leftists

Poor Europe, only a shadow of what it once was thanks to leftists...

Attached: IMG_20190910_195508.png (720x1113, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/09/13/eu-commissioner-johannes-hahn-defends-european-way-of-life-portfolio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do euro leftists crave self destruction?

Attached: quote-the-white-majority-is-the-problem-mona-sahlin-89-69-67.jpg (850x400, 55K)

>Breitbart
Don't do this to yourself.

Attached: GuP_Aki_disgust.jpg (756x840, 124K)

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE EUROPE MORE DIVERSE AND MIXED THAN THE NEW WORLD

Attached: 1408543297950.png (633x758, 14K)

>I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine

Attached: countries-europe-map-2018.jpg (1710x1656, 625K)

wow thank you lady european commissioner ma'am

Women are very bad in the face of peer pressure. She will probably backtrack on everything and have niggers dance in front of EU Commission every day. That's why you keep women away from power.

Self-hatred is a bitch.

Why do americans care so much about europe?

Poor Europe, only a shadow of what it once was thanks to facists...(unironically tho, without hitler europe would still rule the world and the dolar would have never become the world reserve currency)

It's literally Junckers sabotaging Merkel's appointed EU chancellor just out of butthurt because he has to resign and he'll lose all his influence which he never really used properly in the first place.
euronews.com/2019/09/13/eu-commissioner-johannes-hahn-defends-european-way-of-life-portfolio
And while these motherfuckers bicker around like retarded children Europe still runs on Russian oil and gas, still is dependent on Chinese imports, still needs NATO because it doesn't have an army, still can't even agree on which language to speak nor on what timezone to apply, and let's not even mention birthrates.

I'm laughing , fuck e*ropians , I wish Kwan in my farm feeding cows and making breed , but no , techn*logy had to be invented , fuck this shit

cant wait to move there!

we need white people in patagonia beacuse is unpopulated

Who does what because of what? Also breitbart isn't exactly reliable in terms of news. They are the CNN in terms of clickbaity titles of the alt right.

Argentina is my prime Destination anyway, what more can you want?
>south European mentality
>predominantly white
>first world
>good in football
South America is the saviour of christianity by having over replacement birthrate.

>eu

Attached: 1568401457889.png (3249x2223, 1.81M)

pregnant as many as you can in Patagonia, we are in danger beacause the Jews want to take over this land. We need a lot of white inmigration

Cuck

>breitshart

Cuck? wtf, we need people to stop Andinia (new Israel), you want a jew state in america? mother fucker

> Argentina is my prime Destination anyway
Did u choke with ur umbilical cord?

Attached: 1568445780826.jpg (398x376, 37K)

that can be fixed with millions of white immigrants in the south

Attached: argentinaanticomunista.jpg (550x738, 106K)

What are you complaining about? Check HDI rankings. You are lower European tier HDI, meaning just perfect to me. You are even ahead of us and almost Portugal. But you are all Christian. Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-103152_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 523K)