>biggest tax cut in history
>best performing economy in history
>Record low unemployment, especially for minorities
>ISIS defeated
>China is being confronted on trade
>Wall is being built
>America is respected again, by both allies and enemies

Yep, Trump 2020 is a no-brainer for me

Attached: CC345C0E-5499-46EF-942A-6ADEA52A6597.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Yep i'm thinking we are going to make australia based again

Good luck voting for him from Australia

Politics aside, why can't he behave properly? Its the highest office

cause he has a big dick

dementia, general boomer psychology, and speed

What’s the aim in shilling a foreign leader, a retarded puppet one as well.

Attached: 8F6DBED5-8A5F-411E-8F16-5BA694D5DB2B.png (304x309, 24K)

He is behaving properly, it’s his unhinged haters who are not

Hes a clown

>this is your brain on CNN

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

Jow Forums is filled to the brim with Trump haters, it’s like watching CNN at times

There are no guidelines for how a president has to behave you freedom hating euro

Attached: andrew jackson.jpg (1023x800, 202K)

My brainlet gf says average American is poor, there are no job and usa economy is in recession

Is that true?

T. Billiejoe jimbob

>Jow Forums is filled to the brim with Trump haters, it’s like watching CNN at times

Attached: pol irl324343214.png (764x768, 548K)

sounds like cope

There was a map that showed the wage between age demographics and millennials and zoomers were some of the poorest on average while boomers and xoomers were pretty wealthy. All despite low unemployment. The biggest problem IMO is that the younger generation can't afford housing because boomers treated houses like banks and sell them at high prices. The economic numbers doesn't show how the wealth is spread or used.

Okay, real talk? He does it on purpose and he's a lot smarter than he seems. It's part of his image campaign, basically he uses constant controversy to always stay the center of attention and to force all aspects of our media to focus on x,y, or a topic he wants to discuss. He very deliberately has no filter

The man made hundreds of millions in both real estate and the entertainment business. If you think he doesn't know how to manipulate how people see him then you're wrong. At his core, he's an isolationist right winger who uses a lot of bullshit posturing to make himself seem like a war hawk while he mainly focused on economic reforms akin to what Khruschev did as a statesman.

Attached: 1567394231185.jpg (356x297, 11K)

It's always been like that, dude. On average people's earnings peak in their 50s.

Isis is not defeated

I can see the Dems have no real answer for him or his policies.

Good thing you can't vote

>At his core, he's an isolationist right winger who

He's almost gone out of his way to avoid starting a war. I don't think we've had a president since Carter who was this loathe to go and bomb whatever.

Yes it is, it holds no territory thanks to Trump.

Fuck off to pol, criminal

Yep, that’s why they’re so obsessed with “impeachment” because they know they can’t best him at the ballot box

Best shit he's ever done imo is sacking John Bolton

Attached: IMG_1659.jpg (1077x939, 531K)

Fuck off to Jow Forumspolitics

>they know they can’t best him at the ballot box
Sounds like every leftist ever, thank god for Americans there is no such thing as a groβcoalition on that side of the pond. One of the underrated advantages of a two party system.

The Dems are back to where they were in 1984 or where the Republicans were in 1936--lost, clueless, and no idea how to relate to working class voters.

Based, Mr. Trump.
We decided to make you president again.

i cant tell if this trump dicksucking is real or a larp but id love to smack you eitherway

He was stupid to hire him in the first place. I desperately want Iran back as a western friendly country. The Iranian people are sick of their regime, but the only way to change it is from within. No more wars, no more invasions in the middle east.

Attached: Sunset Persepolis.jpg (1600x1200, 183K)

>and he's a lot smarter than he seems
he's a retard

Because they hate the working class and middle america in general. The Dems are now the party of Silicon Valley and Wall Street

trump unironically will be considered one of the few good men that had done the most great things in the history of america
if not then he will be the reagan of our time

Except his IQ is confirmed to be at a genius level

>What!? You think the socio-economic and technological capital of America should be in charge and not Cletus and Tyrone from Los Angeles? What's wrong with you bro that's soooo problematic!

Attached: mh79c4nqi6i31.png (454x520, 11K)

So is Nicholas Taleb's

Wait, didn't you guys used to be the party of the working man? That's how it always was in my grandfather's day. The factory worker was a Democrat and the guy who owned the factory was a Republican.

Are new portions of the wall really being built or are they just updating existing parts ?

I’m just saying that Dems should not claim to be for the common person and against the powerful, when they are the party of the elite. At least own it instead of projecting it onto Trump and the GOP.

Nope, New portions. Over 1000 miles of new wall have been built.

And, yes, Mexico is paying for it

>Wait, didn't you guys used to be the party of the working man? That's how it always was in my grandfather's day.
Your grandfather's dead. Get with the times.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Politics aside, why can't he behave properly? Its the highest office
he isnt being improper.
95%of the shit you see in the news is just a flat fucking lie.
i imagine its even worse in europe than it is here.

Attached: fps_russia_40mm_cannon_gif_by_manofathousandfists-d3icx7d.gif (320x192, 3.48M)

>I'm going to get back at those arrogant rich elitist LIEberals for always looking down on me.
>How you say? Heh. Obviously I'm going to vote a billionaire into power that'll teach em real good.

Attached: I+was+born+without+claws+without+fangs+without+scales+so+_cd344942203d64456187605817bd4c9c.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

American military industrial complex demands that there always be war, regardless of if how it flows. Israel also wants Iran gone.

>And, yes, Mexico is paying for it
how?

During the Clinton years, the Democrat Party switched to representing wealthy coastal elites and forgot about blue collar voters entirely.

Through tariffs and the new USMCA deal which replaced NAFTA is more favourable to the US