Sir?

Sir?

Attached: 1568426862656.png (365x414, 150K)

let me get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thsnk you for your service

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

I want a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
don't be frontin son
no seeds on the bun

GET ME A BIG MAC

>You want coom with that?

Why do they do this? Is it because it's too embarrassing to pronounce the retarded names?

EEEEEEEEEXTRAA MAAAAAAYONNAISE

Attached: Cooming.webm (480x270, 1.65M)

>Here is your burger, sir

Attached: 1559891001330.jpg (720x900, 79K)

I never know how to pronounce a wrap lol

Why don't these kind of people go slave on assembly line? It's good for people who don't like other people. It pays a lot better also

Why did someone put that hesburger in a mcchicken wrapper?

One second sir I will be right back with your order

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAGAGAGAHHHHHHHHAGGGHHGHGHHGG
FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M GONNA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH FUCK I'M
I'M
I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGAHHHHHHHHAGHGHGHHHHHHGGH

Do you want creamy ranch or hot mustard for your fries?

I'm fine with extra mayo, thank you

You know how you got the six piece nuggets? Can you give me just 4 nuggets and shove the other two up your ass?

I can't hold it in anymore, AAAAAAAA choo. Excuse me.

Attached: 1568444373627.png (625x756, 382K)

You fucking disgust me, get your manager right now you dirty animal. I am not accepting this food there is boogers all over it

Welcome to Goodburger, home of the Goodburger. Can I take your order?

So me and my friends were out playing pokemon go and we had to literally stop the car and turn around because we may have found the fanciest McDonald’s I’ve ever seen in my life

Attached: cds.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

I'm not even kidding, it's generally because they either:

1. Cannot find the jobs that don't smack them in the face with signs outside places they live near and have shopped at themselves (Awful job hunting skills)

2. Are shit and would ruin expensive lots in a real manufacturing setting so ruining a $3 meal is about their appropriate scrap risk as a laborer.

can i get a deconstructed big mac

A MANSION

And the inside is actually beautiful??????

Attached: dsc.jpg (1280x960, 208K)

Yes. That's also why when I order a pizza in the nearest pizzeria, I say the number. I'm not going to try to start speaking Italian there. And it's stupid to pronounce Italian or any other language in Finnish. My favourite pizza is called Cacciatore which would sound kakkiatore on Finnish which in Finnish would mean poopiatore :D

Kacciatore is right

>Cacciatore
KAKKIAtore :D

One blowjob or I'm gonna talk to your manager!