With the inevitable stock crash coming sooner, how will crypto markets be affected?

With the inevitable stock crash coming sooner, how will crypto markets be affected?

Attached: crypto trader.jpg (912x1490, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zh_mjS8bQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well considering Bitcoins price is completely dependent on the USD you do the math. Fuckhead.

Imagine where all those fake numbers would have to go, Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to audit the world. Remember, you're only going to need one Bitcoin. That's one hundred million satoshis. Don't forget it.

>Well considering Bitcoins price is completely dependent on the USD
Did the USD skyrocket in the last few months of 2017?

You're only going to to need 1 Million USD, remember that's one hundred million cents. Don't forget it.

Oh good, another child that thinks le collapse is imminent
Cryptokids are literal genius

>I believe in infinite growth
If you've been following the markets over the past 10 years, you'd know that we're overdue for a correction.

bitcoin will rocket to the moon, probably 20k but that 20k won't be worth as the same 20k before

It will fail.

Then gov will QE so society doesnt collapse.

Then crypto/usd will explode

Bro you’re dumb if you don’t think we’re in for some shit in the next couple of years. Housing values are pre 2008 which income won’t match soon enough and debt (especially student loan debt which you can’t get rid of in bankruptcy) is going parabolic.

We may have 1-2 more years but something’s gotta give

been hearing these hot takes for the last 5 years

>been hearing these hot takes for the last 5 years

t. >Anonymous (ID: kKDiUp1v) 09/18/07

And people were giving warnings from 2004-2007....

It’s not an exact science but don’t think for a second that everything goes up forever

>hurr durr the markets rose after 2 major crashes

Sweetie, you need to study the past 100 years of the SPX, not the last 10 years

Attached: dfssdfgsdf.png (549x545, 705K)

Wow 1 to 2 years until the next 15% correction, what a smart prediction you have

people are always giving warnings. if you listen to them then you'd never be in the market. the only sane option is to position yourself for any outcome, and have a plan to rebalance based on predetermined time intervals or market levels.

crypto is actually in a prime position to be what the canary islands and other tax havens became to the british empire.

the british empire started to fade and all the money stuck in the city of london dissipated to tax havens like the canary islands that are magically "elsewhere."

the next stock market crash will exacerbate all the political struggle the US is suffering. America's leading position in the world will be undermined by Russia and China.
The empire will crumble.

Capital will find a new country to rape.

It’s not that simple, brainlet. You goys with no financial backgrounds unironically think you can time macro moves. The absolute state.

Yeah that’s a very intelligent idea. Not saying pull everything you have out now because even if there was a correction in the long run everything should be fine. But again, don’t pretend like there isn’t an imminent correction/crash (hopefully correction)

Why do you think it will crash? For it to crash, there needs to be a good reason for it to crash other than "it's been going up long enough now".

Yeah I'm not trying to say there won't be a correction, they are inevitable. I've just lost enough money in the past to know that I can't predict when those things will happen, or how deep they will be. Some gloom and doomer will be paraded as a pariah when their prediction is correct, and then they'll probably get it wrong the next time. It's just how it be.

I know this is probably my noobness talking but I feel like Peter Schiff is right. At least I havent heard a decent counter argument. What happens when creditor nations stop buying US Tbills and say no more until you pay up? Also I keep reading about how everyone is dumping the USD as a reserve currency (not sure if thats related). I feel like all we need is something to trigger the debtors to pay back their debts (like the sudden rise in rates in mortgages in 2008) and the whole thing could tank 40-60%. Basically I'm just keeping a large cash position at 2.85% and hanging on for a year or two.

Fun fact: bitcoins price actually has nothing to do with the value of the USD.

If you disagree, please go ahead and tell us why, and I’ll be sure to clear up any retarded misconceptions you have.

I've followed him for a long time. He might be right, but getting the timing right is just as important. He's been bearish on the recovery since 2009.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zh_mjS8bQg

No one can predict the future, but you've got an uphill battle when you bet against the Fed / the country.

....and the people who bought in 2007 are fucking rich now. What’s you point?

Just literally stop being so afraid.

I gotcha. We’re on the same page. I personally think we’re in for one in the next 1-2 years but if we’re still in a growth period in 5 years I wouldn’t be surprised either. Doesn’t matter because time in the market always wins out anyway

>....and the people who bought in 2007 are fucking rich now. What’s you point?

I think you mean 2010-2012