Sales people are the ultimate anti-wagecuck wagecuck job. Work, get no salary...

Sales people are the ultimate anti-wagecuck wagecuck job. Work, get no salary, but be able to make 100k+ your first year no larp.

Still. I just took some sales training and I got hyped.

I've taken Spin Selling, Straight Line, Question Based, and Sandler today.

Fellow Salesbros, where we at?

Attached: Cartoons - Sales Lead Management Today - Google Chrome 2018-09-17 21.24.28.png (462x395, 184K)

>no larp
sales is the larp career

I'm a sales person making a decent amount. Only advice I have is healthcare SaaS/PaaS or pure marketing/CRM/IT/Security/Analytics SaaS.

Vertical is everything to making money, if the average deal size is below 100k don't even work at the company.(Exception to this is small businesses teams, you sell to any kind of business and the deal sizes are 3-5k and it's usually SEO software or some shit but you can sell 20 plans a day and have a near unlimited amount of leads).

Hey a thread that isin't crypto. I just passed the brokerage/real estate exam, did I fall for a meme?

Ayyyy. You know what you're talking about.

Want to bounce ideas around? I run a PaaS. Its SEO and website design, but I frame it as a 12k website financed over several months for SBOs, and its maybe a 40-hour project for someone overseas to develop for under $1000. Its OK. The 10k is my take home.

You're in the right thread my dude.

Attached: Cartoons - Sales Lead Management Today - Google Chrome 2018-09-17 21.24.43.png (442x377, 143K)

I helped two clients who started their own brokerage. Theres a WVO of a real estate marketing course I could take, but just make sure your local listing on google is set my dude and you'll be doing well.

Anyone want to swipe sales tactics from eachother? I am thinking of paying $1k out of my own pocket for a sales workshop that I'm 33% finished with.

Learned ANOT. That was deadly.

Attached: buy.gif (593x241, 20K)

What's the quickest way to big money deals? I absolutely hate sales even though I'm coming from six years at a car dealership (financing department). Rather, is there somewhere I should be focusing all my attention on? I'm young but have always moved up quick, so I want to avoid stagnation at all costs. Looking to clear 100K

Change your behavior, and then your attitude.

I'm doing the same ticket item cost you're doing with 4 hours a week with a much harder sale. I'm at 60k in revenue this year. I got burnt out for the first 4 months with Crypto.

But the biggest thing was eing able to set expectations.

If they buy a car, they get the car. Expectation met. If you promise them the fucking world, and they get less, they won't refer to you.

So I tell them exactly what they'll (at least get).

So when I over deliver, they fucking tell their whole friends.

Ie, a client bought 3-20 keywords. I didnt say which - budget was like $500. They got hundreds. Most were "junk" #1 vanity keywords, but some were actually cool to see #1.

They are going NUTS regardless.

But you can do it. 100k is just 200 cold calls a day in my industry as a 1099. Thatas 4 hours a day, and maybe 4 hours to follow up. Ezi.

Just sell yourself to a company like mine that can train you.

I'd hire anyone who can fucking get a check and a contract AND set expectation, fuck..

Been a Mortgage Loan Officer for 3 years and sales jobs for 6ish. It’s a fucking grind but the money is real. I’m 27 and I would have laughed if I told myself at 18 I would be making $200k/yr now.

Probably not going to be doing this for more than a few more years though. It definitely wears on you after a while unless you have one of those perma-sales personalities which I don’t

I swapped over to my laptop but I'm the first poster you quoted. I'd be happy to share any advice/ideas I have, but from the surface it sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you want to do.

Lot of friends of mine went the real estate route, it's a tough racket(much harder than software sales). Location is everything, market has tons of ups and downs, you also can't be a new kid on the block and kill it like in other types of sales.

Are you asking how to get big deals in a specific vertical or how to get to a job working big deals? If the latter I would recommend selling Saas/Paas, get experience as a BDR/SDR at an organization you know has solid training (best in the industry are Salesforce, LinkedIn, CA Tech, ADP, Google), be successful at any cost and get promoted to an account executive role, and then either be a top rep at one of these companies(easier said than done obviously) or leave for an actually competent start-up where the deal sizes are large and you can make tons of money in deals and demand large amounts of equity.

Congrats. There was a mortgage officer at my table to day at training.

I want a sales GF. I have an lewd, shy engineer GF.

I never had any corporate training. I just kind of figured it out but if you sold/sell B2B to small biz owners, then love to exchange notes. You'd do me more than I could do for you I feel.

Attached: Cartoons - Sales Lead Management Today - Google Chrome 2018-09-17 21.24.51.png (459x356, 177K)

how do I become a LO? I work for a mortgage wholesale lender but im in the accounting department

Just from what I've read I'm pretty impressed you've done so well without any kinds of formal training. Should look into being a corporate shill and joining a company with a small/mid level team. I've only ever sold enterprise so I can't give you any advice on small biz but if you want anymore insight into the enterprise world let me know.

How old are you/how long you've been at it for?

Ironically I’d prefer a shy engineering gf. I work around chicks in sales all day. Some of them are awesome and incredibly attractive but possess super self centered/ego driven attitudes (as a lot of sales people do) but doesn’t lead to good relationships or connections. There are definitely exceptions but sales people are good at sales and the women are no exception

My goal is to sell a business. Its an ego, branding, legal, and mental thing.

I can go anywhere, say I sold X for Y doing Z, and be 100% clear for my next project.

I'm 26. I listen to people.

I would start by using Glassdoor or Indeed (or something like that) and search for “Mortgage Loan Officer”, “Mortgage Loan Originator” or something similar first.

Check out the reviews and see if the company offers paid training for the licensing. This is really big because the test has over a 50% fail rate and some companies make you pay for the training/exam. Ideally you would want something that gives you a base for the first couple of months while you build up your book of business too.

You should also start with more larger national lenders as opposed to local banks because they will be more likely to provide the paid training and base. Also, they have relatively higher turnover so would be more likely to hire.

Finding these companies isn’t too difficult. I’d check out LendingTree and search their top ranked mortgage lenders and most all of them are larger national companies. I don’t want to be more specific about that because my company is up there.

Be prepared to work your dick off though. The market sucks right now and unless you’re prepared to go all out, you won’t make it

I'd love to get a girlfriend that needs to keep up with her beauty... GF doesn't talk to clients and can be a ABG if she was in sales... but goes makeupless for months.

Sales GFs don't go for good relationships?

Selling sales to salesmen

Meh, hit or miss. I guess I’ve always had the thing for the cute, shy, intelligent girl that’s a psycho in bed. The quiet ones always are lol

When I went to training today, I was the slobbiest person in the room. Unkepmt hair, in shorts, and while all the chicks were in nice dressess I was one of the most charasmatic folks in there.

They didn't give me any attention, but out of 30, I was the only 20-30 something guy answering questions that captured the entire bootcamp.

Obviously I'm larping. I'm a broke sales person with delicious delusions of grandeur, but I was the only C-suite there that wasn't 30+.

Lol that’s steps ahead of a lot of people. Keep it up bro. Confidence and persistence is 90% of sales. You’ll make it

>be able to make
>be able

Go on....