What did they mean by this ?

What did they mean by this ?

Attached: tag.png (712x949, 1.31M)

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

>Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Attached: 1525941711387.png (1200x800, 170K)

Algerians have an overwhelming inferiority complex toward us.

I thought that French like Algeria , I heared you have a special entrance in airport for Algeria

The only specimen of Algerian we have here are literal parasites. Even the Algerian hates them. The only problem is that most people just associate them with Algeria. So pretty much everyone dislike Algeria here.

What about Lebanon

Attached: image.png (2232x1522, 523K)

>pretty much everyone dislike Algeria here
For some reason, I doubt it

Roach pride world wide fuck arab and fuck wh*toid

Attached: francottoman alliance.jpg (350x210, 18K)

Lebanon is always the odd one out, you get more attention on television through documentaries and news items focusing on how the country is not some islamist place like Turkey or Iraq

That guy can't draw shit

gay sex

algerians removing the dutch from france

Great to hear

They say they tend to do the job we don't want to do...looks like they were right!

projections

I wish the frenchies didnt decide divided and conquer was a good idea and wouldnt have incorporated Muslim majority areas into lebannon. I dislike The idea of the mainland Mena Christian country to vanish due to demographics. I mean Maronites at allready just the largest minority, right?

Main reason for decline of Maronite population and their majority is migration. If all of them would've stayed in Lebanon even with all the Palestinians and muslims breeding like rats they still would be the majority

Maybe, It is just sad. I know Religion shouldn't be a major Problem, but I would feel a bit unsafe in a Muslim country (in Mena).
Tried to go to vacation to morocco, one of the safest I was told, some years ago and they bombed some tourists so I stayed at home.

B
T
F
O

Attached: 1519408267709.png (604x416, 234K)

based
unbased

Lebanon is safe tho , and everyone gets along just fine , only dangerous places are Tripoli and near Syria , but hezbollah protects us

>Main reason for decline of Maronite population and their majority is migration
Yeah I wonder why

Attached: 12346758695870.gif (750x750, 16K)

How do they protect you? I dislike The idea of being protected by those people. I mean it comes down to Israel again. In the Light of how much territory we lost in WWII, the Israelis could have been much meaner.

You tell me. Lebanese have been emigrating en-masse since the 19th century to the new world. In the early days they were known as Turks because they had Ottoman passports.

The only thing that come in mind is "great food". I guess that would be the first thought from everyone.

True , but Lebanon army is weak so we can't do it alone

You will probaly get called a SEAnigger or ape by op at somepoint
non-mena 3rd worlders but Brazlians have 0 dignity on average

Their loyalty is not to your state, so I hope you build up your army.

t. FSA refugee

That's good to know , I assume not many people know about Lebanons existence
I'm not sure why you'd say that , but I'm sure it will work out in the end

why do they wear that terrible beard

>I assume not many people know about Lebanons existence
For a small country in a region only known for war I think Lebanon has a lot of exposure. You'd be surprised.

There's a lot of Lebanese restaurants so I assume people at least know it exists.

grew up with a Lebanese friend he always hung out with an algerian/tunisian crew

That is nice , americans give bad idea about the west , they all thought that I was in Africa

No, a german who is distrustfull of political militias.
I just worry about political actors outside of your state having a Big influence in a non government controlled Institution with such a Big influence in your state.

it's just a sign of dominance over the entirety of France

Attached: chance-pour-la-France.jpg (2048x1536, 491K)

BASED

Based Algerie

This guy played soyjak's "NOOOO VIOLENCE IS BAD" when Kazhakh BVLL tell him story about harsh life of local Meds.

so is france done for already?

>already
It’s been over ever since they stepped foot into Africa. I have no sympathy for them.

Idk are you done for because Palestinians tag "fuck the jews" in a street ?

but we recognize it as a problem and act to prevent it, it doesn't seem like france does the same

It's been over since 1968.

You know france is done when everyone person I met including non-whites says "Don't go to Paris"

fuck. is all of france gone, or just the urban areas?
I remember i read that france before the revolution based most of its income on colonial possessions and barely mapped inner france, since every time they raised taxes rural frenchmen would riot and kill any king's men coming to collect. seemed chad as fuck

There are conspiracy theories about France still controlling Algeria through their military/puppet government. I am not a Mohammed though so I can't say more than this.

Good food. Christian Lebanese are based.

>conspiracy theories
That’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s true. It’s true for a lot of African countries.

t. Algerian

as I understand it, things were reveresed

How does France benefit from it? I spoke with an Algerian student and she told me how your government is cucking the universities and medical sector really hard. Nation wide strikes are apparently common.