Chainlink info thread

The 9/15 larper was right but he was off by 11 days. Hyperledger is adding chainlink oracle on September 26th. Clause has a booth at dreamforce where they are showing Hyperledger and Docusign integrations. This is all tied in to the smart legal contracts which can and some will utilize chainlink. I have confirmed there will be no chainlink announcement at dreamforce. I am not going to give much more info but if you want to do a little digging of your own take a hard look at this tweet.

twitter.com/danielselman/status/1041014024866025473
Since when is swag like stickers and shirts VITAL to a product launch? A product that is conveniently launching same day as dreamforce. Oh by the way look who has liked that tweet.

success.salesforce.com/sessions?eventId=a1Q3A00001XoCSUUA3#/session/a2q3A000001WZm8QAG

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salesforce.com/dreamforce/trailmaps/
twitter.com/danielselman/status/1041014024866025473
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have confirmed there will be no chainlink announcement at dreamforce.
Larp confirmed

there will be no chainlink announcement at dreamforce

salesforce.com/dreamforce/trailmaps/

there are quite a few blockchain related talks that may interest some people

Good post, although theres 0% chance link is coming out this year.

I don't get it

What is clause

Is $10 link happening soon

I need to eat and pay bills...

You should probably follow your investments closer or no you won't be able to eat.

Clause is the Accord Project founder. Accord project partnered with IBM and Chainlink. IBM's Hypledger will be demoing a salesforce integration at dreamforce which will include chainlink as an oracle option.

On the 26th Clause rebrand goes live and shows demos of chainlink in use with none other than hyperledger.

Hyperledg"er" ad"ds" Chainli"nk" Orac"le"

anything associated with accord is using LINK.
£342,857 eoy confirmed

Attached: 1524889370287.png (658x627, 342K)

>ctrl + F "chainlink"
>0 results found

Almost had me there OP

>Oh by the way look who has liked that tweet.
Literally who?

Dude wtf you know this is more bullish than chainlink announcing something haha. We all knew chainlink wouldn't be at dreamforce. But to hear that all these big names consider Chainlink as a viable option is fucking sick.

Are we gonna make it....

Will I be able to eat.....

ok here is where you distinguish yourself from a normal larp:
When you say "Hyperledger is adding chainlink oracle..." what does that mean?
Announcement?
Hyperledger the company is running a node on the testnet?
Third parties are writing data to hyperledger using chainlink?

>consider chainlink
>as a viable option
>not as THE oracle solution

Chainlink confirmed for useless, its only being considered speculatively

B-but why would janet lie to us?!

>there will be no chainlink announcement at dreamforce
>On the 26th Clause rebrand goes live and shows demos of chainlink in use with none other than hyperledger.

so what, chainlink will be running in the background and those viewing the demos will be none the wiser?

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.

Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night.

Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over.

Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology.

Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over.

Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY.

This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image.jpg (900x506, 113K)

janet who?

Janet “based rostie” stimac

yes. They are not promoting Chainlink which is part of the smart legal contract architecture. Chainlink will be backbone for smart legal contracts and protocols.

If you guys need any more confirmation just ask if clause is attending

Give us more info. How do you know all this?

More and more session info and conference leaks as we continue to get closer to Dreamforce. Attendees, speakers, booths etc. There is a lot of planning involved ;)

How many linkies do you hold?

This is the best pasta

0 but that may change soon

>Hyperledg"er" ad"ds" Chainli"nk" Orac"le"
So you're the er ds nk le user?

>Janet “based rostie” stimac
The roastie with the most-ie

I'm saying if hyperledger adds chainlink oracle was the clue, he was right but off by 11 days.

what is being demoed?
reading from hyperledger?
writing to hyperledger?
will chainlink contracts be running on the main ETH chain by then?
or will it still only be on the testnets?
rinkby? ropsten?

wut
are you prohibited from owning any bcuz of insider trading or something

Attached: 20180916_151114.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

From what I understand the demo will include eth and hyperledger smart contracts that will interact with both salesforce and docusign.

Chainlink will still be testnet version. Will try and get more info on this

Attached: 20180916_151125.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

>ctrl+f Chainlink

>Since when is swag like stickers and shirts VITAL to a product launch?
What did you mean by this?

How much do you trust your source? Or are you a turbo autist doing his own research?

If they were simply hosting a webinar stickers shirts etc are not necessary. They will be giving them out at Demandforce.

trusted

Holy fugggggg. Most of Jow Forums will miss this. Most of these retards don’t even know what open zeppelin is

10k EOY

Attached: 832B1AC5-9EFF-4C2A-8088-1920B3FE4543.png (440x440, 197K)

Auto executing smart contracts made possible thtough the representation of an interlinked chain.

>On the 26th Clause rebrand goes live and shows demos of chainlink in use with none other than hyperledger.
Pure larp, the team hasn't even start working on hyperledger integration

Attached: 1536120957493.jpg (1074x1338, 272K)

>twitter.com/danielselman/status/1041014024866025473
>moot liked it.

The chainlink team has not. They expect a third party (in this case, clause) to create. It will all make a lot more sense for you on the 26th.

They are beta keys for clause correct?

you got any leads on the reputation contracts? there's a theory floating around that industry first adopters will be creating their own reputation contracts rather than relying on chainlink's. this would allow mainnet to go live once aggregation is complete. 3rd party reputation contracts have been confirmed by thomas.

Attached: reputation.png (765x241, 42K)

Haha. I wonder if moot is a linkie.....

> there's a theory floating around that industry first adopters will be creating their own reputation contracts
That's not a theory, it's the plan right now that there will be multiple third party reputation contracts offered.

what is an adapter?

no YOU aren't, we don't need rich retards

spicy pasta to shake out weak hands

You don't understand the blockchain agnostic term then. Hyperledger's smart contracts can interact with Chainlink just by building external adapters, which is pretty easy and fast to build.

no, it's not an external adapter, to write to other blockchains requires a core adapter that only the chainlink team can deploy. Anyone saying link will be tested on hyperledger any time soon is larping. This user is retarded larp preying on the misinformed.

Thomas explained it pretty clearly the other day on discord, someone uploaded the summary of the AMA in a giant .png file. Search it on warosu

Nigger what are you talking about

if there is no chainlink announcement at dreamforce then what is the hype surrounding dreamforce about? just integration with hyperledger and clause?

Attached: thomas_external_adaptor_private_chain.png (609x218, 11K)

And this...

Attached: thomas_external_adaptor_IOTA_example.png (619x233, 13K)

Oh, and this

Attached: thomas_external_adaptor_permissioned_Blockchains.png (618x295, 17K)

Exactly this.

Have they confirmed mainnet will most likely be out this year?

isn't hyperledger and clause using Chainlink an announcement? Or are you saying there will be no mainnet announcement specifically.

Chainlink is allowing smart contract protocols to take the credit. IE clause and openlaw.

All the yuppy business owners who attend dreamfarce wouldn't give a shit about chainlink if they could even understand what it does. They are there to network and get sold CRM and other business software that helps them sell more dildoes with lower overhead. Chainlink will INVISIBLY enable some new salesforce SaaS solution to interact with the blockchain. All these yuppies will see is 'HOLY FUCK, YOU CAN MANAGE CUSTOMER CONTRACTS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN NIGGER, GET AMPED!!!' and hopefully they will think it's a good idea. Benioff seems to be good at pitching that bullshit, so it's probably bullish even if chainlink isn't mentioned once.

Attached: 2365A938-8ED8-41B2-9F4C-0556C7D991D6.jpg (1125x988, 346K)

I don't expect to hear the word chainlink at demandforce. I do expect to see its functionality.

Sound unrealistic now

Attached: 6F0342E9-A14B-442A-88FE-8A5489CD17D5.png (720x1280, 127K)

yeah remember, retail investors are meaningless to LINK. It's an industry token.
Sergey leaked the coin to us against SWIFT's wishes (they actually don't know it was he who did it and he has plausible deniability). He realized that for LINK to work, it had to be a true decentralized network and not an incestuous group of S&P500 companies.
That's where the $1kEOY meme comes from. He's warning us not to sell into the greedy hands of banks and salesforce or else the whole project fails. You have to hold and run nodes.

Attached: 1537045420429.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Hes butt hurt a bunch of neets knew about link before him.

Thats dissapointing. So Chainlink could go unnoticed at dreamforce even though there may be hyperledger and clause integration.

(edit )
disappointing.

>reputation + aggregation = mainnet
>reputation contracts will be created by 3rd parties
>aggregation almost done

i dunno, you tell me.

Attached: 19thcenturycyberpunk.jpg (350x409, 19K)

how about Consensus mechanisms? will they also be developed by different industry players to make sure they're suitable for their use cases?

We already know the basic reputation will be available on chain +3rd party rep providers

The team is currently working on node aggregation if I'm not mistaken so all we have left are consensus mechanisms and it makes sense to have different ones, for different needs like interest rates consensus, weather consensus, each thing requires different levels of response similarity

>warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.

At least be more creative with the FUD man.

I can't really think of a situation that consensus wouldn't be on the contract creator.
"fetch me this value in this format from the following ip/port"
there isn't a whole lot of wiggle room there.
If you want "temperature of city" you still tell the node where to fetch. So you could have multiple contracts calling for multiple APIs and then aggregate them yourself.
But consensus doesn't seem harder than majority rules.

> dazzle with fanciful coding technique

Attached: 20180916_151125-1.jpg (3025x826, 497K)

>attach vector
Pajeet textbook, market sell all smart contract technology

I was thinking about the ranges of passable responses
let's say you need usd/eur rate or temperature, someone has to set upper and lower limit of acceptable responses outside of which every node gets penalized. I don't mean a range of specific numbers but a range of possible deviation between nodes

he upset their little surprise is leaked or what?

lol this faggot's twitter is chock full of really retarded liberal bullshit

I plan to run nodes and set local companies up to run through my nodes at $500 setup fee with 30 day free customer support. You guys should be paid money to make money while your money becomes worth more money.

where you gonna host nodes user? Interested in doing similar to this as well. gimme a run down

I'm not doing the metrics on equipment or outsourcing hosting (don't want to but might need to for stable internet) until ChainLink is actually up and fully functional, seeing as I can get sued once this becomes a reality, but my plan stays the same and I'll go over full logistics when they release everything. In the memetime I'm keeping my day job and accumulating Link and Eth (don't talk to me about Eth, it hurts).

>tl;dr I don't know shit yet and won't research it until the methods and requirements are clear

Attached: 1535908702127.png (540x540, 74K)

alright im about to FOMO into chainlink

Jow Forums wouldnt lie to me right

don't do it. Some whale is just messing with you, this isn't organic growth.

>sees weeks of juicy larps and insane breadcrumbs
>"no way this can't be true"
>witnesses one pump
>goes all in

and thus another bagholder joins our ranks. Larp threads are both a way to kill time and how linkies reproduce.

fuckin normies cant enjoy some dark humor npc fucks

It is funny. So many breadcrumbs literally all week.
But one little listing pump....

The thing is, if chainlink actually delivers, buying now is a bargain...only 33 cents. It's like arguing buying eth when it was a dollar vs 80 cents.

wow, only buying 100 can change your life forever.

Translation: it's not possible to have decentralized reputation, so instead there's going to be a small list of trusted nodes with public owners.

It's still decentralized no? I understand that big suits may not want to use a node that belongs to some neet from Jow Forums.

Enlighten me user?

why would your node tell people you shitpost on Jow Forums?

You know what I mean...if you were some big suit, would you trust some random node vs one with a public owner that is very well known and respected.

Except the opposite of that lol

Buy buy buy buy buy!

lol no, it just means a service requestor can use whatever criteria they desire for determining a nodes reputation when oracles are selected to fill their requests.