Why do they have so many Russians? In Tallinn you hear Russian everywhere

Attached: 7c1384a6.jpg (800x509, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRLCDojT6Ys
youtu.be/DgLb0pocjcU
youtube.com/watch?v=1y4wLPgTxwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we love this country

Attached: 1556429765553.jpg (676x960, 173K)

It's the same in Latvia or at least in Riga. It felt like Russia. I think Russians came there during Soviet times

I don’t need to explain anything

Attached: 69CDB194-4A4B-4E4F-8475-90A0CA6FECC3.jpg (602x900, 132K)

Riga has way more Russian speakers.
Better them than Neggrs or Muzzies

Are you russian?

He has a 25.2% chance of being Russian

Nop, and I don't live in that shithole called Rīga!

There doesn't seem to be a happy history about it.

>Russian speakers.
>Better them than Neggrs or Muzzies
same shit

youtu.be/dRLCDojT6Ys

>Russians
Russo speaking ukrainians*

Taм мнoгo имeннo этничecких pyccких, a нe пoнaeхaвших хoхлoв-плитoчникoв

Russians are considered pretty much white niggers

>Russian speakers.

Krievi (149 971)

65.5%
Baltkrievi (31 508)

13.8%
Ukraiņi (22 508)

Also Krievi could be Latvian/Russians applying for Russian citizenship as we permit 2 citizenships

based. but r*ssians aren't white. They are asian mutts

True, just ...White makes everything right!

Hot.
Will jerk off to this.
Communist tears are natures lubricant

funny that estonians never say russians are overrepresented at estonian universities, a lot of professors, technical school students, IT workers etc in estonia are russians or russian-speakers

But Jow Forums tells me they're all criminals

youtu.be/DgLb0pocjcU

Nepotism

>I think Russians came there during Soviet times
People were relocated here and there in Soviet Union. Russifying everything was the underlying goal.

C кaких пop дeпopтиpoвaнныe вo вpeмeнa coвкa хoхлы - этничecкиe pyccкиe? Moжeт ты eщe кyбaнoидoв или якyтoв pyccкими нaзывaeшь?

>кyбaнoиды нe pycкиe яcкoзaл
Пoшёл нaхyй.

>Russyfing everything with ukrainians
1940 IQ soviet policy

It's always interesting to see Russian propaganda. Always full of emotional statements and never facts.
Granny crying...because she remembers WW2?

youtube.com/watch?v=1y4wLPgTxwk

Attached: 1b2867fdf014b6a8e2dc114e8b92a007d0ce30a845d5f9c6c0c18a4597883dbd.png (1010x901, 169K)

Бoльшинcтвo хoхлoв нa Кyбaни вымepли пpи гoлoдoмope, ocтaтки accимилиpoвaлиcь pyccкими.

Дoлбoёб, этoмy peпopтaжy 30 лeт, бaбкa впoлнe мoглa зacтaть эти вpeмeнa

Лoл кaк cкaжeшь, Цибyлeнкo

t. soviets killed and deported 6 gorillion balts to siberia

I am not saying she is lying and this is exactly the point!
Let's make a granny cry in the middle of our report of Baltic freedom loving fascists!
You guys always know how to make a fake equivalency.
True

>It's always interesting to see Russian propaganda.
What? I think nobody denies that Westerners built everything in Latvia, while Scatvians are always picking profitable side to submit.

Scatvians are literally slav(e)s.

And why did you post a video of latvians attacking Russian OMON and killing civilians?

cus russians are too braindead to learn another language for the most part
we have some russians here too, although much less than in Estonia or Latvia, if one tries to talk to me I just tell them to speak english, i dont know your disgusting language, go speak with old people

They are only 20% of population but just like most subversive minorities 95% of them live in capital or close to capital.

Because nobody cares about your jewish nigger shithole, go drink drink yourself to death

Why are baltic zoomers russophobic? I can understand why boomers are, but zoomers never lived in the soviet union

>russophobic
cringe

We are talking about propaganda and you are making grandiose statements of ''Westerners built everything''. You where supposed to say it was CCCP !
Silly Ivan!
>killing civilians
The guy was a Latvian reporter that died. HOMO killed him

Attached: BhvKCGBCMAAP-Rg.png (599x404, 354K)

Why they should learn the language of a country that is younger than them? No one cares about your niggerspeak

Why learn your language if there is nothing in it? There is no literature, no cinema, NOTHING at all. You have the most useless languages in the world.

You have to go back.

If they don't care then they should fuck off back to their holy slav shithole called russia

Why are soviet zoomers naziphobic?

Attached: 1563969248923.jpg (605x807, 94K)

Russia has tried to take baltics more than once through history

Zveizgne was killed from latvian positions ofcourse it's """omon""" who killed him

Attached: 4 (2).png (128x128, 28K)

They started it and were the ones who killed the reporter, barricades were just folk barricading the government buildings so russians would finally fuck off

Do you really think we have enough money for a false flag operation?

because they have come to live here you retarded mongoloids, no one but boomers speak russian nowadays. Why do they expect us to know russian when it's in fact an useless language too? Like, I never needed russian in my entire life, it's an irrelevant language

Omon were riding on cars and were fired at from the barricades, ofcourse it's """"""Omon"""""" who killed bystanders standing next to the road where tha convoy was sure

>Latvian positions
What are you talking about?
Civilians shot him?
What positions?
Russian brain is an interesting little thing

The only slav Shithuania has is Poles from another Jewish mischling shithole near you

Why are shithuanians so delusional about their social status? Pray to every god your subhuman shitstate will keep afloat when NATO disappears

In propoganda video
HOMO driving in the back of a car with a gun pointed out
Hmmm...''It's the civilians that shot a reporter'' !

>one but boomers speak russian nowadays
>Writes about it in the thread, which raises the question of why in the Baltic States everywhere heard Russian speech

Attached: 15585030963630.png (620x480, 379K)

>this autistic pole again
Because they aren't

>We are talking about propaganda and you are making grandiose statements of ''Westerners built everything''. You where supposed to say it was CCCP !
Don't care, the only purpose they built your country is to stink

Omon was just transporting terrorists to the prosecutor's office and were ambushed by latvians sitting in ministry of internal affairs they had to defend themselves from nazis and latvians shot at everything around killing reporters and civilians standing by that's what happened

Scatvians are scum bro.

>they built
WHO?
You are all mixed up!
Westerners or Soviets built Latvia?
Or was it Swedes?
Who built Raša?

Attached: 1567302360312.jpg (372x390, 35K)

They, not us, but Scatvians are scum that isn't worth anything besides sinking.

What a pity that under the Russian Empire or the USSR baltshit was not destroyed completely

Attached: 15674369764951.jpg (672x714, 61K)

>nazis
Do you see them everywhere? Do they talk to you? Is one under your bead? Delusional Parašan

20%

Why don't eastern europe officialize english as the only language and forgets about their previous language? That way everybody wins

kek

Nice
Do Russians really believe that btw? That nobody suffered from communism?

Attached: 1543153779545.jpg (800x800, 49K)

Too bad they proved the bluets and the gun used was only in HOMO arsenal

Attached: 243.png (680x414, 106K)

just trolling you and ofcourse it's the only thing you snatched on

Attached: dd2851fbe7710defe5b08d632f35a924.jpg (750x744, 39K)

These countries would be better off without communism like Finland is, but neither of you are worth anything except butthurt towards us.

Why are they so autistic not make Russian as a second official language when there's a big Russian minority? Canada has about same percentage of French speakers and it's an official language there. Belgium has a similar situation also I believe

They are nostalgic for the last time they were actually relevant

>which raises the question of why in the Baltic States everywhere heard Russian speech
no, it's about russian speakers in Tallinn. We don't have that problem here

>ministry of internal affairs and local government doesn't have access to firearms
Now it's just trolling

Attached: 4646.png (1180x1034, 2.44M)

Because they are illegal invaders?
Should we make Iraqi Arabic an official language if a million of them illegally come here?

>just trolling
Don't back off yet!
''it's only a prank bro''

What difference would it make?

It was so long ago that you could have caught up long ago, but instead you keep shouting how bad Russians are and how poor you are because of something that ended 30 years ago and lasted only 70 years

same as in Riga

Attached: 1561147060028.png (2000x1557, 1.15M)

Do you really believe that anyone on Jow Forums watches state sponsored tv and thinks that latvians are literal nazis. No, nazis were an actual thread, balts are just a bunch of old nazi lapdogs glorifying old days

>It was so long ago that you could have caught up long ago
Thats not how economies work

threat*

Damage has already been done now just innocent people have to suffer from it. No matter if it was illegal or not.

>ministry of internal affairs and local government doesn't have access to firearms
Not same weapons HOMO use?

Attached: 547987008_db7ebe2d15_b.jpg (1024x810, 234K)

Put more effort in your baits

I’m planning to go there soon.
Should I use English or Russian in communication?

>glorifying old days
It's Gommunist grannies that do that.
>thinks that latvians are literal nazis
don't know. Do you?

except for visaginas, vilnius and maybe klaipėda

Russians would rather starve to death than admit that they're responsible for crashing economy and causing millions of meaningless deaths. Baltic states were the richest countries in EE before world war 2. Its really scary that these retards have such military capability to fuck not only themselves over but to involve others too

Attached: 1565867617720.jpg (600x694, 205K)

Why wont the ryssäs just move back? I wouldnt like to live in a country where I know Im not wanted and dont belong

The future of Baltics? Russian of course!

Attached: 1563524476445.png (912x343, 55K)

Russian if you would like to be treated as a local.
English if you would like people to think you are Russian doing some sort of YouTube experiment

tikrai jau nėra taip blogai kaip Latvijoj ar Estijoj

Russians lived there for generations, Russians were born there and spoke the language they heard in their family. They are strongly rooted to the ground. Russians came there in the Soviet period to work, to develop these poor rural lands.

Baltics were the richest state in the USSR as well. A lot of other minorities had it much worse than you guys did. You don't see them whining

>Baltic states were the richest countries in EE before world war 2.
Damn... so you were kangz n shieet and them evil russkies stole your magic mind powers right

Ups, forgot to make 1989+
Lets see what happens next !?

You hear Russian everywhere because Russians are loud.

Das right