What do your Silver and gold stacks look like?

What do your Silver and gold stacks look like?

Attached: 0918181751.jpg (4160x2080, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2SJdUW-Km0
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa0lstmJI0
researchgate.net/publication/276297204_The_music_of_gold_Can_gold_counterfeited_coins_be_detected_by_ear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont have any and never will buy that scam

>falling for the boomer precious metal meme

Why not post in /pmg/ ? We have a general thread now

[spoiler]i wish[/spoiler]

Attached: 043a963269812506fa3889d0637ac842.jpg (1600x1200, 471K)

Also, be careful with bars, lot of fakes out there. I stick to coins

youtube.com/watch?v=s2SJdUW-Km0

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa0lstmJI0

It’s retarded to own PMs unless you’re old and very risk averse. And then it should usually only be a tiny % of your portfolio as a hedge. PMs are terrible long term investments.

Asteroid mining will be a thing in less than 20 years and will make gold/silver nearly worthless.

coins can be faked too

yikes, sorry for your losses

Much easier to test though. You can check the acoustic frequencies in 2 seconds on a coin. Most bars you can't even check without breaking the assay.

they cant fake the frequencies?

No, it's physically impossible. Each metal has a different vibration. If it doesn't have the right amount of gold or silver, it's not going to vibrate in the right tones.

You'll never know: my silver stacks are guarded by Cerberus deep in an underground vault

Attached: ''Cerberus_0002.jpg (778x888, 256K)

>he doesn't have guns, ammo and zyklon b for the upcoming holocaust
>he has (((precious))) metals instead
not gonna make it

Attached: 1515114140347.jpg (837x736, 19K)

I use a neodymium rare earth magnet to hide my gold stash. It's such an unusual place that no one would find it in a million years.

I wish I had more.

Attached: 20180918_162116.jpg (2682x2170, 3.82M)

>gold
>imply it isn't tungsten

Testing takes 2 seconds user.
researchgate.net/publication/276297204_The_music_of_gold_Can_gold_counterfeited_coins_be_detected_by_ear

Attached: rings.png (1280x756, 182K)

That's a nice stack, what was the price you bought it at, and is that like 2.5 troy ounces of gold total?

I have guns, I just didn't post them because (little known fact) they're not made of gold, nor are they made of silver

>not going to make it

hmm thats the prototype of chainlink trying to connect gold into the blockchain. interesting

For silver, I paid between $16.50-$20 per OZT. Gold, is a little under 2.5ozt. I'm trying to get to 1000 OZT silver and 7 OZT gold within the next year, if the prices don't explode by then.

I do this meme.

Attached: safetydepositmeme.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I was thinking something similar, I was going to buy 100g bars of gold and 100 ounce bars of silver from now on

Lol, why? If the banks are closed, and you need your gold, you're fucked.

I'm just getting started in PM. Just bought 30oz silver today from the ebay bucks deal so it was slightly over spot for the eagle coins. Also got one of those ducat coins.
What ratio should I work towards between silver/gold/other?

I don't understand the 100ozt bars of silver. Those things are huge, and if you need silver to trade, how is that going to work? Anything above a 10ozt bar is kind of ridiculous.

>trusting a (((bank))) with your gold and silver
not going to make it

I'm looking for wealth preservation and those are where you get the best rates from what I've seen

nice stack bro. keep it up.

>pamp suisse in assay card

50/50 chance its a chink fake

Are they faked often?

Also how would I know if it's fake? I bought it from jm bullion

Reminder that silver is just fake gold for poorfags.

The elite of every culture in history (yes, even the Inca) value(d) gold highly.

Silver was the paper of history, something worthless that they paid their subjects in.

Even wood and cloth are/were more valued than silver.

Attached: india-gold-jewelry.png (659x404, 330K)

It's not like I can cash it out at a moments notice either.
It's not like they can add it to their fractional reserve.

they are faked pretty hard. only buy from reputable dealers like apmex or silvergoldbull.

avoid any pamp suisse sold on craigslist.

around 200oz silver 200g gold

own about $40k of gold as a hedge, not an investment

read up on the history, there were people who had their gold confiscated from deposit boxes when FDR made it illegal to own gold

Attached: 20180905_175055_1536188077228_001.jpg (1440x1440, 854K)

They got paid for it though, I'm not going to illegally hold gold if the government says I cant anyway

cuck

that's pretty hot

t. NPC

Where do I sell gold and silver after I buy it

APMEX, local coin shop, reddit/pmsforsale, or even craigslist.