Going to work in Germany and probably stay there

>going to work in Germany and probably stay there
>have 3 girls fighting over me so i get to be bf to one of them so i when i come back i marry one of them and take her with me (ive only had 1 gf my entire life and had sex with only her which was long time ago)
>dont know how to operate a washing machine
>dont know how to cook vegetables
>friends are jealous
>family is ecstatic that i wont rot here
>boss at work was sad, but i brought a young kid and trained him to replace me
>ill have good paycheck and its eastern Germany

I dont want to go and get married in 2 years and live in foreign land with rest of my life being a foreigner away from home
I dont care that ill have a housewife and make kids, give them slavic names and receive money for each of them from the Reich
I want to be a nobody here
Why is life so unfair and brutal?

Attached: 1539876232686.png (900x1042, 90K)

stay in Bosnia then

you can't go to Germany as it doesn't exist anymore, you're going to the FR"G" Ltd

Your life is perfect you just have to learn to enjoy it

>I want to be a nobody here
Do it, fagget

>, but i brought a young kid and trained him to replace me
At first I read bought. I think I have some bias against your country.

i have to pay off some loans pay for some family members medical treatments, i wont manage that with this shitty paycheck no matter how hard i work
its about money, but many more things come with it

I have bias against this country

>in Germany and probably stay there
!!!!

Attached: 2019-09-14 13_03_41-.png (1863x812, 804K)

I hope you get hate crimed

>and its eastern Germany
do you look white?

hhhhhhhhoooooooly based

are you muslim

not by Jow Forums standars, so no

no

Is Bosnia's future really that hopeless?

>I dont care that ill have a housewife and make kids, ..., and receive money for each of them from the Reich
damn and im stupid for knocking up a 19yo girl

While you’re in Germany working your arse off those girls “fighting” over you are getting a train ran on them

What job in Germany do you have planned out?

all it takes is for the population to drop to a few hundred thousand so rulin clans have to take care of their subjects in order for the life of average person to become normal
corruption and mentality of the people makes it horrid, no matter how good it is for a child to grow up here
too many left villages (bosnia is supposed to have only 3 towns) and it all went to shit

What job will you be doing in Germany?

tool assembly, i dont know the exact translation but i plan out the assembly for molding chambers and its accessories for plastic and aluminum casting, precision work mostly but its like Legos
i know every almost machine that is used for every part, except for the turn milling machine, which only does round things and its not that complicated but i dislike it nonetheless
mostly CNC machines, later assembly

I don't even understand what your "problem" is.This is subtle brag thread,what makes you think any girl will wait for you to come back?She will ride so many cocks it's not even funny

So grunt work?

i used to brag a few days ago, but when the reality of situation hits its not so much for bragging
the change is too big and im not mature enough for it, which means i can fuck up on a colossal level

yeah the steel plates are heavy, but most of the work is precise measuring and doing math
it stops being grunt work when you become a tool master, meaning you have 2 or 3 strong men doing the lifting

The weirdest thing while I was in Germany was seeing what I thought "white people" doing the jobs that mainly mexicans do here (construction, fields, cleaning, etc). Probably easter/southern europeans but it was strange not seeing a single brow person busting their back over there.

>brow person busting their back over there
Why would they work when they can get free money from the state?