Do Koreans really?

Do Koreans really?

Attached: 1552319056209.jpg (1024x689, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/sports/south-korea-japan-rising-sun-flag-olympics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japan_Tribalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wasn't aware the imperial japanese still existed

Don't make this type of thread

Attached: 1563755300832.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

I knew you kims were commie side

Attached: CMdJZ3rUYAAeCyd.jpg (500x260, 61K)

Yes, they bought a huge imperial flag, creating more income to the imperial flag industry just to tear it apart

okay this is just confusing

Disgusting

Based
Death to america

are you a muslim colonist?

Go join Japanese communist party

Are you retarded , everyone hates you here despite what you might have read on trumps Twitter

what reason would you have to hate my country, I'm not the terrorist groups that use your nation as a shield to attack that certain country to the south

that mentality is like a black that refuses to own up to their actions when they commit a crime

it will never end, but just getting worse every fucking year,
the same way nigga problem will never end in the US.

Sorry Im not like you

Attached: 22(2).jpg (392x282, 22K)

tell me about it

this but unironically

Attached: BlacKorean.png (559x662, 566K)

this but literally

>what reason would you have to hate my country
Open a fucking history book.

In 2011, Korean soccer player 奇 誠庸(Ki Sung-yueng) mimiced "a monkey" to insult Japanese.
His evil act was criticized very much around the world.
So he made an excuse about his discrimination performance.
"Japanese side used the rising sun flag to cheering"

This is the first time the rising sun flag became a problem.

Attached: monkey Ki Sung-yueng.png (451x239, 230K)

I'll open your mother lebby boy

And they became to go mad every times when they see all of radial designs on the earth like this after that.
Absolutely they are mentally ill.
If their insistence was right, they should cut off their anuses

Attached: the rising sun flag.png (691x596, 904K)

This is why I hate your country , you support Israel that killed us and when we fight back you call us a terrorist
In relaity you are the biggest terrorist in earth , look at what you don't to Iraq and Lybia , and how you support Saudis killing yemenis , tell me about Abu ghraib prison , tell me about.my family that was killed by Israel because they weren't able to win a battle ,
No matter how much you control the media and brainwash people , you will never be on the right side , 100 years in the future , children will be taught about the most evils empire that existed in the world , it's America undoubtedly
Death to America

you must be a muslim, they're the only ones that want to make sure nothing in that region stays free from the touch of war

pathetic

>america bad

Attached: 1543575802157.jpg (1080x667, 60K)

>This is the first time the rising sun flag became a problem.
Realistically speaking, it shouldn't be used anymore at all, as with every other imperialist flag used to justify war.

I'm not Lebanese and you will no doubt not touch not only my mother but any other non-family female in your sad, pathetic Jow Forumstard existence.
Read a fucking history book. The rest of the world has valid reasons to detest what your country has done and still does, as it is on the same collision course with the rest of the world it has been on for decades.

During their attack to the people and companies and countries and organization and gropes, Koreans spreaded how bad Japan was to them, and they spreaded a fake information that the rising sun flag was same as Hakenkreuz.
The rising sun flag is just the Japan Navy flag, and what they said was completely a false accusation.

Attached: the explanation of the rising sun flag.png (510x724, 323K)

I'm a Muslim , and you are retarded
Doesn't matter anyway , you can countinue paying taxes to Israel you disgusting subhuman cuck , truly you are disgusting , you are a warmongering nation

Fox gets IT.

foxnews.com/sports/south-korea-japan-rising-sun-flag-olympics

>South Korea's anger over the use of the flag ramped up in 2011 and has been used to ignite anti-Japan nationalism.

only Jow Forumstard tiers hate the united states

>The rising sun flag is just the Japan Navy flag
I know you don't have to know any Japanese history to teach English over there, but cut the shit.

Only Jow Forumstards support western imperialism, so you can drop that dishonest line of rhetoric right fucking now.

you'll never learn

enjoy gnashing and biting your neighbor for eternity

Kek , is this what trump tells you ?
Every single person here hates you , no one likes you John Bolton

you are seriously deranged, or meming

I don't want neighboring advice from you , tell me how many native Americans have you killed ?

that's derived from observation

now, muslims were born Jow Forumstard tier

you really need to take a step back and reevaluate your education

Yes it is , if you were to get out of your shell you'll realize how to observe as well
If America was a peaceful nation as you say , then who killed the millions in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

>you don't have to know any Japanese history
You should learn Korean history Kim.
Read this book written by South Korean professors. It explains how SK used Japan to manipulate Korean people.

Anti-Japan Tribalism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japan_Tribalism

Attached: 1-70.jpg (623x836, 49K)

>millions

nice lie

I also feel no pity towards afghanistan, its government were vermin, shielding murderers that only seek to cause ruin in the world

you should be more introspective with your disgust, your culture is its own worst enemy

WE

WUZ

ASIAN HOLOCAUST

and SHIEEEEEET

Attached: Fucking_Jap_War_Criminal______.png (774x780, 327K)

I'm done talking to you , you seem like you never watched news in your life
If you want real critisism watch John Stewart's daily show , he tells you how terrible you are

that's just fine, you'll go back to not existing in my universe apart from the inevitable blerb in a paragraph about some nutjob terrorist that blew themselves up

sad, but I suppose the path you chose

Chinks/gooks behave the same, they just copy what Jews do, like soulless insects.

Jews demonize German flag, gooks follow the same with Japanese flag.
Jews create Holocaust monuments, gooks follow the same with Cumwhore statues.

No original thoughts, all copy, you know that's chinkoid/gookoid.

What is the screenshot about?

Whats it? You can read it right. I dont actually know what is says.

Attached: 2.jpg (400x251, 14K)

Chinks/Gooks saw Holocaust movies.

Chinks/Gooks thought "It's literally ME! We wuz Asian HOLOCAUST and shieeeeet."

Chinks/Gooks imitate what Jews do. All copy, no original thoughts. Soulless bug insects.

Whats wrong Japan, why are you afraid of a little girl?

Attached: image.jpg (900x1350, 594K)

It was so irrelevant that I had to ask

>Whats wrong Japan, why are you afraid of a little girl?

HEY GOOK

Attached: kimchi_man_detected_.png (161x226, 40K)

According to
>OFFICE OF WAR INFORMATION
>Psychological Warfare Team
>Attached to
>U.S. Army Forces
>India-Burma Theater
>APO 689

>A "comfort girl" is nothing more than a prostitute or "professional camp follower" attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers.

>「慰安婦」とは、売春婦、もしくは、「軍を追いかけている売春婦」、つまり「追軍売春婦」以外の何者でもない。

Read this note (this pic related) written by the US Army during WW2.

Attached: comfort women 1.jpg (854x1150, 112K)

So you don't want to admit that your people did horrible things? Look up Unit 731 some time and tell me it's bullshit.

Yes, CHINKS/GOOKS don't lie, we swear. Unit Nanking Comfort 731 actually habbened. Look at this.

kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Bulb Head on Twitter This tells that young Park Chung-hee, who later turned to (598x443, 286K)

why are Poles so obsessed with sucking american dick and feel zero shame about it? Is it because they can’t fix their old habit of being a cheap whore like their country is?

Chinks/gooks don't lie, Unit Nanking Comfort 731 were realz, and well-documented.

We wuz Asian HOLOCAUST and shieeeeet.

kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Bulb Head on Twitter This tells that young Park Chung-hee, who later turned to (598x480, 319K)

>It was so irrelevant that I had to ask
Why? pics me keep pasting is all about theme of this thread

Attached: 208.jpg (400x220, 22K)

Based netouyos completely slaughtering bluepilled retards once again.

>why are Poles so obsessed with sucking american dick and feel zero shame about it? Is it because they can’t fix their old habit of being a cheap whore like their country is?

Attached: 1559418505395.png (785x861, 241K)

Death to the USA :3

you had your chance

>cheap whore
todays fucking kek

pic taken in SK

Attached: que-13209087238.png (320x296, 215K)

Ok, I stand corrected. ごめんなさい。

No one in this thread is actually japanese

look

--____--

I'm japanese! XD

Look at the flags.

>look
> --____--

Attached: cf5609ec.jpg (199x267, 15K)

The UNIT 731 was a unit which research control of epidemic and bacterial infection.
There were many testimonies, but reasonable evidences of act of cruelty done by UNIT 731 about are very few.
So many fantasies and demagogies have been spreaed about UNIT 731 by Chinese and Koreans, and those situations are same as Nanking Massacre and Korean comfort women during WW2.

And book which was publiced like this was full of fake imformation.

[ the example of lies of UNIT 731 ]
Most of persons concerned were anonymas, and those testimonys are not based on fact.
In Khabarovsk War Crime Trials afte WW2, the credibility of those testimonys are criticized by researchers.
There was a testimony Japanese reserchers of UNIT 731 put in a vacuum vessel and made a film of conditions of test subjects' visceral organ are pushed out from a mouth and ears and eyes.
But according to the experiments, it have become clear it was impossible those are happened.
(For example the accident of Soyuz in Soviet)

Attached: a book full of lies about unit 731.png (442x616, 675K)

このポストを見るください。