Touching

What cultures are the most tactile people? Often employing touch in social encounters. From my experience Portuguese and Thai people, if you are smiling and happy they will quite often just reach out and touch you in some way.

Attached: 728126931.jpg (2700x1685, 523K)

In the US we are not particularly touchy but generally not adverse to a small hug with someone we know well. In parts of Europe and the middle east I think more affection is shown

Attached: 1088870374_azkpd-l.jpg (600x451, 79K)

yo dis nigga gay

i linked arms with one of my egyptian mates a while back
felt weird obviously because of the stigma i've had about touching blokes all my life but after a bit it was quite comfy 2bh
now i can't stop sucking dick

miss him. such a gentleman ;-;

I kiss Americans girls in the cheeks when I introduce myself, they have to accept it because its part of my culture

kek, that plot twist

Attached: love.jpg (636x382, 53K)

How do they react?

Attached: BenefitsofKissingThumbnail.jpg (800x800, 617K)

Some of them get a little embarrassed, but they accept it.

Do you kiss/hug men their as well? Are Chileans a tactile people?

We're tactile, but not as much as other countries from south America.
We hug men, but it's mostly when we already know each other, you can kiss a man as well when they're part of your family

west asians

Arabs or stan people?

aren't stans central asian?
arabs, kurds, turks, iranians turkmen

OK, West Asian isn't really a term that's employed here so just clarifying

God, I hate touching.

Swedes are not touchy at all unless drunk, we have a very big invisible sphere of personal space around us. Although I think Finland and Japan are even more extreme than us

Do you at least go in for a handshake?

Can you imagine being this anti social?

I saw an interview with that angelic pale Finn model, and in it she described how much she really liked being hugged by other cultures and how that was unheard of in her native Finland

mediterranean countries in general

I figured Spaniards were like this as I know for a fact that Portuguese are

yeah we are, we kiss people twice when greeting or saying goodbye to them for example

i don't know much about central asia so i'm not qualified to say, but i think they're like us

So sad