"alright cla-...oh my goodness user are you erect? How did that come about?"

>"alright cla-...oh my goodness user are you erect? How did that come about?"
>"okay class, look carefully, especially the girls"
>"this is how you safely nurse a painful erection to completion"
>"and we're done.. Here's some tissues user"
>"Everyone can copy Layla's notes, there will be a quiz on this in the next class"

Attached: 45859617_336767356918065_3460202424056476163_n.jpg (480x524, 33K)

how's the wife, bro?

She calmed down after the weird altercation a few weeks ago... She made a few implications that she might not be mentally fine but left to her mother's. I still believe she's a lesbian and she wants to meet her lover. Fucked situation any way you look at it

just marry her love interest bro; you get a 2nd wife, she gets her gf, everyone's happy

Very hard to openly discuss this. Am thinking let's just keep up the charade till the kid goes to high school and maybe then amicably separate.

>after the weird altercation
story

how did you know it was him?
btw did she cheat on you with a girl or did she just tell you that she is a lesbian and hasn't actually done anything yet?

>wife
what the fuck is going on in this thread?

she sat me down and told me about childhood infatuations, showed me pics of female friends on whatsapp. She said she wasn't even attracted to me and felt pressured into the marriage by her family. I thought she was fucking out of her mind but she's serious

When she comes back, I am going to get a psychiatric consult from a dude I trust and get her off the oral contraceptive.

She didnt say anything, it was just an awkward conversation where she made comments about childhood and how she didn't like me anymore

she's a lesbian get a divorce

i don't know what to do, its fucked up. I don't want to expose her and get her ruined permanently either. I'll ,make a decision after the consult

how long till the child is in highschool?

>When she comes back, I am going to get a psychiatric consult from a dude I trust and get her off the oral contraceptive.
why?

>and get her off the oral contraceptive.
Very smart idea
Her body thinks she is pregnant and she is now programmed to avoid man and seek comfort of genetic relatives

just a hunch
also, are there any other Sudanese poster here?

Doctor?

There are 2 or 3
They post really similarly so they get confused

Based Iraq

teacher cfnm is the most based fetish

Is beating for discipline not allowed anymore?

her 'mother's'? she's definitely fucking her lover right now.

Not in civilized first-world countries like Sudan.

>. I don't want to expose her
then lose your house and a chunk of your income for the rest of your life or live blue balled while paying for her expenses