Why do we waste so much time learning different languages...

Why do we waste so much time learning different languages? Why don’t we just ban every language except English and try to achieve something like the tower of babel once again? Make humanity great again!

Attached: 220px-Turris_Babel_by_Athanasius_Kircher.jpg.jpg (220x226, 15K)

Only if we use latin

Shut the fuck up

STFU I like my language

Because we don't function like machines , and the purpose of humanity isn't to build a tower so that an Incel gook would be happy

Limba română e unica stăpână!

ma vattene a fanculo per cortesia

>we don't function like machines
in what way do we not?

Machines don't have an emotional aspect , they can't be proud of their heritage and language of birth like we do , we have an attachment to our land and language
Like this guy

Learn Esperanto

English is a shitty language

A machine cannot drive a car up Pikes Peak in less than 8 minutes

The point of the story is that such a tower can never be finished.

that’s just delusion. it’s meaningless. if he were born in China he would love mandarin.
not yet

fuck off commie

machines are the material equivalents of fuctions. We on the other hand are souls barely managing to prevent a piece of meat from rotting in order to keep recieving stimulis from the material world

Thats how we do it in europe. English is the perfect mutt language. I was forced to learn latin and french in school aswell but like everyone else I forgot 95% of it, because unlike english it just doesn't have a use outside of school

Attached: 1200px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (1200x1196, 125K)

good post

Attached: 1567668285128.jpg (1548x2064, 306K)

You want Amerimutts to pollute your topic then you can go the monolingual way

Then humans should invent the most efficient language to learn instead of English

All animated systems have souls.

this