I humanely euthanize free-roaming cats that wander onto my property

I humanely euthanize free-roaming cats that wander onto my property.

Attached: 77F9FC02-CE15-4B9E-A2D8-5334DCB80579.jpg (800x557, 149K)

Is shooting them in the head with a .22 considered humane?

Yes

t. Humanity expert

nice. funny when their legs kick around like they’re running in a dream isn’t it

I dislike cats and dogs and find pet owners childish

>I find pet owners childish
because they are
domesticated animals are tools. you can treat them well but not make them eat from your own plate

incel freak

why?

?

>t. Varg

Attached: well-regulated-militia.png (622x773, 59K)

this

Besides what the others said, I see them as parasitic surrogates for real social interactions with friends, offspring, or even romantic partners. The people who fall for it are very defensive about the animal, which they imagine is much more intelligent than it actually is.

The childish part is assuming the pet has deep emotions and their facial expressions and vocalizations are genuine rather than evolved mechanisms. I think it has been studied and confirmed that domesticated pets evolve to look and act more like human babies to facilitate this parasitism

Domestic animals act like when they're juvenile, especially when neutered/spayed. I love having pets, but I don't have any delusion about them. People who anthropomorphise animals are retarded.

>surrogates
literally every dog owner I know are just regular people that happens to own a dog
>evolved mechanisms
you can say the exact same thing about humans, we're all just programmed
>I think it had been studied
wow you really convinced me. I love dogs because they aren't deceptive like humans, you know where you have them

>literally every dog owner I know are just regular people that happens to own a dog
glad to know your country isn't westernized yet, then

it's extremely westernised, what do you mean? I'm just saying people I know have healthy relationships with their dogs

>what do you mean?
pic related

Attached: images.png (498x434, 51K)

The childish part is assuming the american has deep emotions and their facial expressions and vocalizations are genuine rather than evolved mechanisms to look human. I think it has been studied and confirmed that americans evolved to look and act more like humans to facilitate their parasitism.

Attached: images (5).jpg (235x215, 8K)

Very defensive pet owner

are you going to say anything to contribute to the discussion? you just gave up

> Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic infection common in France: about 50% of the adult population is infected

You literally have parasites in your brain that make you attracted to cat piss

Very defensive fat rolls owner

I like cats but they are a pest, an ecosystem destroying one, and must be levelled.

Yes it's basically animal cruelty in most cases too. Domesticated animals are suited to an open environment on a farm or whatever, for specific purposes. Not stunted playthings you pretend are your children. And making pets out of animals that aren't domesticated is even crueller.

I see the philosophical discussion coming, it will be inconclusive

Basd