So how do you cash out of crypto?

So how do you cash out of crypto?

Attached: IMG_7950.jpg (500x500, 105K)

cuckbase or local bitcoins or local ethereum or local monero or just go to a meet up and offer a discount.

by the time you have to you won't have to.

>cashing out

Attached: 1537224860038.jpg (789x750, 94K)

gemini

You can't. People think this is a joke but you honestly can't. The second you send a large amount of bitcoin out of, lets say Binance, they will freeze your account. If you can get passed that, coinbase will lock your account until they feel it is necessary to give you access. Ok, so you get pass that. Your bank is going to freeze your account because they need to identify where this money came from. The second they see that you made your money from crypto, they are going to report their findings to the government and boom. Your funds are going to them because you made it through illegal activity. Even though you can prove it through trades, crypto has such a bad name and people assume drugs, CP, and other shit. You literally can't cash out. Sorry.

Attached: billynigga4.jpg (827x620, 103K)

rare?

gold on apmex

I’m sure I can find someone on local bitcoins willing to cash me out six figures, right? R..right?

payfair.io

Can’t you buy gold with crypto?
Just buy the gold and then sell it for actual money

>using localbitcoins ever

say hello to the FBI when they arrest you. enjoy "pound me in the ass" prison

This. I had zero issues withdrawing $75k from Gemini into my USAA bank account at the beginning of this year.

I want to strangle that guy.

>get passed that
>get pass that
0/2
You just bumped pic related down to #3 on the gotta strangle list.

Attached: 1531867085187.jpg (1080x1621, 334K)

Not with fucking Leaf nickels, that's for damn sure

you mean
>by the time you want to you won't have to

>lying on Jow Forums

For what purpose are you doing that?

All at once?

unironically this

those are leaf quarters.

amazon gift cards

I was told to only move small amounts to Fiat.
And fill out that form banks want when deposits are over 10K
And see how your bank handles it.
If they freeze everything, don't try that bank again.
I've only sold sub 1K amounts so I'd what happens with larger ones.

Not all at once. I tested it out with smaller amounts just in case.

Attached: gemini1.png (774x352, 36K)

It's called withdrawing low amounts, idiot. Fuck you're dumb. Plus, also, way to shill in the fear here.

You're still not cashing out though.

That's literally a screenshot of me selling my coins for USD and transferring to my bank account. What's your definition of cashing out?

99 autism reached

>what is layering?

enjoy prison faggot.

Gemini no longer has USD, they have GUSD (Gemini USD) which you can not withdraw. You might have been one of the last to withdraw if those screenshots are even real.

I refuse to believe. The banks would have fucked you in the ass by now. Stop lying faggot.

>No one but me has thought of this particular way of moving around questionable currency in the history of the world! I am a genius!

>The banks would have fucked you in the ass by now
do you know how i know you've never (invested profitably enough to) >cash out?

You want to strangle me? Ok, so youll have to get pass my gay lover who is a former marine scout sniper navy seal ex army ranger CCT Airman. After that, you’ll have to get pass my home secruity. I live next to the CIA HQ and I’m one of the deadliest individuals on the planet. After that, you’ll have to get passed my insane inventory of weapons and skills I’ve learned from battlefield. When you get passed that, you’ll have to find the strength to defeat my God and no one can beat my God. Good luck bucko.

Attached: BF64B91D-9162-4FBF-AEB0-F952E78D3BAE.jpg (632x720, 49K)

This user is right. You literally can't cash out and I would know, I'm a professional cryptocurrency consultant. It's all a scam, once you turn your fiat into crypto, its crypto forever or when you cash out, the government immediately confiscates it. But dont' worry, having Chainlink is better than USD. Thank me later.

Attached: picdf04d751c7259adc52f1870566de26a8_.png (460x284, 10K)

Fucking local bitcoins!!!! WTF Just cash out through a perfectly legal vendor like Coinbase etc and pay your fucking taxes.

Made me look, faggot.

>confiscates it
You're full of shit. I cashed out $20k into my bank account just last week. Even for larger amounts, they can freeze your accounts and delay you and force you to lawyer up, but in the end nobody can just confiscate property from you without proving wrongdoing in court.

>I'm a professional cryptocurrency consultant.

Boomer spewing false propaganda again using shitty graph done in ms paint.

Yeah, because no one has ever thought about it

Partially right. They cannot just confiscate, but they'll freeze it untill you prove that the money came from a legitimate source

you can yes but think about the amount of fucking gold and silver you'd have to buy to cash out a million when silver is $15 and oz and gold $1450 lmao you'd have to buy literal tonnes of gold and I don't think you can buy that much as a normal civilian.

You really can’t but.
You could use bitpay Visa card and just use small amounts of crypto to pay for shit with your crypto Visa card.

lmao you're so mad
kys poorfag

that isn't the definition of layering lmao you're retarded
go jewgle the term so you can finally know what it means since withdrawing in low amounts is not money laundering

Yeah. You can already spend it outright in Australia. Eventually it won't make sense to move back into fiat when you can just purchase more stable assets outright.

u cant :^)

Local "ktc" bitcoin? Lol

Step one: travel back in time to Winter 2017

Lambo

No, he means by the time you actually need all the money back you sunk into imaginary internet money, they will be worth $0

ebay

you can never | you never can | never can you

never say never say

- !LLi b!LLi