Ara ara~

Ara ara~

Attached: lilly.png (170x332, 60K)

Rape

Don't see anything funny

Attached: lilly_basic_smile.png (183x183, 55K)

rape

You appear to have posted an inferior Katawa

Here, let me help

Attached: 1494258806345.png (1253x1770, 1.1M)

Damn I remember this VN. It doesn't feel like that long ago. Maybe I should give it another go.

user, look...

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 164K)

I headcanon that Hisao wasn't Hanako's first sexual experience. In my head, her and Lilly has tea one evening, and the topic of masturbation comes up. Hanako reluctantly confesses to Lilly that she has never tried it before and that she isn't even sure how it's done. Lilly, ever the caring mentor, volunteers to give Hanako an anatomy lesson. She grabs Hanako by the wrist and giggles as she guides her hand to where it's supposed to go. The atmosphere is somewhere between awkward and amusing, and Hanako lets out a hesitant laugh. Lilly pauses. She lets go of Hanako's hand, and the jovial mood between them dissipates. Their eyes lock and their bodies react like two leaves tugged down by the same current, deciding what comes next. Lilly shakes as she lifts Hanako's shirt over her head.
"Lilly—"
Lilly kisses Hanako so she can't speak, and she is right to. There is nothing whatsoever to say. She follows Lilly to the bed.
Hanako gasps, head bowed against the mattress, eyes squeezed shut. She can feel Lilly's breath against her shoulder, the skin there shining with sweat. She whimpers for the way Lilly's fingers thrust DEEP, for the way pleasure sparks across the back of her eyelids.
Hanako is dizzy, cannot keep track, voice cracking as she stifles a wail, pulsing around Lilly's fingers.
And through it all, Lilly kisses at Hanako's scars, buries her face in the calloused tissue on her neck, stroking it with her free hand, lavishing love upon Hanako's body - all of her body - even as she easily undoes Hanako with a flick of her wrist and the drag of her fingers.

Attached: 1255D8EE-66B2-4B8E-8303-2853344FAADC.jpg (500x625, 72K)

Please rape me

don't see anything at all
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i love disabled girls

G-good riddance
How can it be rape if you give me your consent?
Well I clearly see that you're an aashole

Attached: 2ae.jpg (900x1000, 272K)

And I just want to penetrate yours

Attached: 5484318943194135.jpg (637x622, 47K)

Meh, why not

Attached: PH4cq.jpg (806x628, 58K)

Attached: gr8.jpg (335x439, 37K)

for me, it's the one without arms

The pink drills best girl.

Attached: CinnamonToastCrunch.jpg (460x304, 39K)

Is this pasta??

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (663x663, 105K)

For me its Hanako

Attached: 1543419257959.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

Based

Attached: 7dc.jpg (400x350, 23K)

I liked the one without legs at first, but I have a severe foot fetish and, as sweet as she may be, her lack of feet would be an insurmountable hindrance to our sexual relationship.

which girl you went for on your first playthrough? My english was garbage back then and couldn't understand most of dialogues and it was kind of lottery for me and I got Emi

Where can you find things like this about women raipers?

I got Kenji end because even in vns I am always unlucky.

If we don't count Harry Potter, my first route was with Lilly and also the one I admired the most. Second was Hanako, then Rin, then the legless girl. I dropped the deaf girl's route half through.
Yeah...good times

Attached: 87b.jpg (800x600, 211K)

I wanted Lili, but ended up with Emi. Turns out that she's best waifu. Got Lily on my second run and hated how Hisao ends up a weak bitch by being with her (she still cute tho).

based, I hated that deaf bitch

Ikr, she was boring and annoying

Attached: 50c.png (480x624, 573K)